s.p.a.s.

What´s The First You Look On A Girl/guy

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:13 am

Ok folks...

After a few rather hot subjects, lets make some research on what you look first at on girl or guy when on a party or a casual meeting, whatever...

In my case first to attracts me are, on a TO (me) config is eyes, hair and general arrangement...although I like girls with long and thin fingers..

On a FROM me config.. I always like to make an ASSetment Big grin

Your turn boys... and gals also invited...

cheers

RS
"ad astra per aspera"

bmi330

RE: What´s The First You Look On A Girl/guy

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:20 am

Blond Curly hair, nice face, big tits, nice ass and nice legs in that order.

bigphilnyc

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:20 am

I think Eyes and face is obviously the first thing everyone goes for.

Then hair and overall size and their waist. I'm kinda picky I guess.

I also make sure she doesn't have a beard.

Regards

-Phil
Phil Derner Jr.

aa61hvy

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:39 am

I look at face obviously, then hair, then eyes, and eyebrows. If I don't like the girls eyebrows I wont talk to her.
Go big or go home

BO__einG

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:43 am

Appearance is first. Even before I meet a girl I go with that as I walk up to her. If she has something that doesnt fit my interests, I make a U-turn.

Personality would also be a big one for me but that is after I finally aquaint myself to her.
Follow @kimbo_snaps on Instagram or bokimon- on Flickr to see more pics of me and my travels.

AWspicious

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:47 am

I don't mind too much if she has a beard.

Signed
Eddie Murphy
Nevermind political correctness - Envision using your turn signals!

rindt

Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:08 am

I'm a sucker for blonde hair, and blue eyes... but more so the blue eyes. I tend to notice caucasian girls as more attractive, but I must say certain mixes can be extremely tight as well.

If I think the face is good, then I look at the entire package... and for me, since I'm a slim guy as is, it's only natural I'm attracted to slim females. Bust size is no real big deal, so long as they aren't too big or too small... a nice B or C works great  Smile

Huge hips are a turn-off... I like curves, but some chicks have all the curve near their ass, and that ain't good.

-Rob

What other people think of you is none of your business!

bobrayner

Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:50 am

I'm a sucker for blonde hair, and blue eyes... but more so the blue eyes. I tend to notice caucasian girls as more attractive, but I must say certain mixes can be extremely tight as well.

Then I'll take your rejects  Big grin
I really have a weak spot for dark hair.
Dark-haired girls who dye a lighter colour - they get second place. Redheads and blondes just don't attract me.

There's a fairly large North African contingent here in Brussel. Dark hair, mediterranean complexion, mmmm...
Cunning linguist

fly727

Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:16 am

Face, eyes, mouth (clean smile a big +). Then I check her hands for wedding rings.  Big thumbs up

RM
There are no stupid questions... just stupid people!

redngold

Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:20 am

I look for a genuine smile.

Then I look for a kind heart. (Metaphorically, OK? I don't go physically ripping people's hearts out...  Nuts )

redngold
Up, up and away!

bigphilnyc

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:26 am

Yeah, eyebrows are very underrated. They make or break the face.

Eyebrows create facial expression, and cna make a perosn look happy or sad, mad or whatever without them even noticing it. That's why it's important for girls to get their brows done right.

I hate the sad looking brows, but the steady "surprised" look turns me on. Sometimes the angry look can be a turnon, but thats only sexual whenyou want a rough f***.

-Phil
Phil Derner Jr.

jcs17

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:29 am

Quit being so shallow. Its whats in the heart that counts!  Smile
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

bigphilnyc

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:36 am

If you really thinkt hat, you msut be REALLY ugly.

Signed,

Well.....me
Phil Derner Jr.

vafi88

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:38 am

Jcs- we know that, but you can't get to know the girl if you don't want to, that's where looks come in.

I look at the ass, I'm an ass man, yes, then, I look at the whole lower body, then face and hair and eyes, then chest, then the entire thing.
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

bobrayner

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:47 am

Intelligence and personality are critical, yes... but you don't even begin to learn about those until you're actually flirting with them.  Big grin
Cunning linguist

cancidas

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:47 am

first stop - hair color. it's easy to tell who has real and who has fake blond hair. fake blond i look no further. i love balck but prefer brunettes usually.

second stop - body. i like ladies when they're not to skinny but not to heavy. if they look anorexic they usually are. i tend to stay away from them then. also, i like it a lot when thier bodies are proportional with everything.

third stop - depends...  Big thumbs up Big grin
"...cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home."

mirrodie

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:59 am

Intelligence and personality are critical, yes

Yes, they are ABSOLUTELY. BUt to start, I have to see their eyes and face. Then comes the intellegnce, personality, etc.. all the stuff I want to know if I am thinking long term. The hair and body and stuff falls into place afterwards.

Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

s.p.a.s.

Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:21 am

Until some age (let´s say, until one week ago Big grin ) no..seriously, until some age I guess we are more into the appearance then something happens and although putting some weight on appearance, it is not longer everything, today I would say it is around 40% appearance/60% intelligence and personality for me, but, it is hard indeed to feel about I&P on a first contact

@Vafi88

I look at the ass, I'm an ass man, yes, then, I look at the whole lower body, then face and hair and eyes, then chest, then the entire thing.

Well mate, I would suggest you a trip to the south tropics... Brazil is well known for it´s beatiful women..and btw, your preference is shares by 9 in 10 fellow Brazilians..

I´m not crazy for blondies.. I prefer light brunets/brunets with green or blue eyes, long hair is a must.. and Cancidas I´ll second your statement "fake blond i look no further."

"ad astra per aspera"

flyingbronco05

Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:22 am

Smile

Im serious

If they are smiling, they are having a good time and that is good.

Best smile:

Mandy Moore

Never Trust Your Fuel Gauge

Alpha 1

Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:30 am

Eyes and tits. Tits don't have to be huge, just proportional to a woman's figure.

I don't like women built like a twig, especially if they shouldn't be built that way. I have a friend, who is drop-dead gorgeous, but she is 5'8", and insists on weighing about 115lbs. For her body frame, that's too little: she loses her sexy shape, she loses mass in her breasts, and her hip bones stick out. She looks perfect at about 135lbs. I have to have something to hold on to with a woman.  Big grin

I look at the ass, I'm an ass man..

You share a trait with Rodney Dangerfield? Rodney says "I'm an ass man. People are always coming up to me and saying 'you're an ass, man!'"

:D Just kidding.

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:38 pm

Well, I look first at the face. A pretty face, then the hair. Natural Blonde is best.  Big grin Chest: B or C cup. Too small doesn't make it for me, and too big is a turn off. Cute butt, and overall thin, but not too thin. Like, normal weight I suppose. I can't describe it.

I'm a sucker for athletic girls. Personality is important. She needs to be nice, friendly, and after recent experience with a bitch from HS, HONEST.

B4e-Forever New Frontiers

emiratesa345

Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:41 pm

LOL

Phil, my pickiness is way beyond yours... It's quite sad actually. I'll explain in a second.

AA61hvy, you make yourself sound weirder and weirder every day! LOL Are you saying that all of your female friends have perfect eyebrows? I'd like to see what you define as nice eyebrows... So if you have a pic, post it.

I tend to do an overall inspection before I decide that she is attractive.

First of all, she must have a pretty face. This includes pretty eyes, thin, proportional lips, nice ears, clean-stylish hair, few skin imperfections (pimples and such), and a nice nose. Teeth are ideally straight and white. Eyebrows should not be plucked to hell, meaning that there is still something there. If she chooses to wear make-up, she should know how to apply it. Foundation should match her skin color and be applied evenly. Basically, the girl should look very similar with make-up to how she does without it. I can't stand not being able to recognize the girl that I first became attracted to.

A girl's body is also very important. I think her shoulders should not be too wide. This makes them look quite masculine. I also hate a ghetto booty. All that crap "more cushion for pushin" is just that. Crap. I will share a secret with you all, that my mother once shared with me. "It just keeps getting bigger". This is why J Lo butt's are not very desirable. Therefore a nice, not flat, but small ass is what I like. Legs are also very important. Ideally they will be straight and be nice in the knee area. I can not stand when a girl has manly knees. The legs should always be shaved, and contrary to popular belief, they should be shaved from the tip of the toes, all the way up to the bikini line. Not just up to the thigh. A girl should also have small feet. Not only should they be small, but nice feet. Toenails should be SHORT, not long. They should also all be either painted or unpainted. That chipping is very unattractive. She should have long, thin fingers with nice fingernails. They should be long, if they look nice long, and short if the nail is weaker. Finger nails should NEVER be chewed, and must also be either painted or unpainted. They should also never be dirty underneath. Those horrible fake nails that look like shovels attached to the ends of their fingers are also a huge turnoff. I know only 2 girls who always have their finger nails either always painted or always unpainted. This shows that the girls takes care of herself. Breasts do not need to be overly huge, but should be in proportion with the girls body. She should have a nice firm stomach, although it should not be a six pack or any other type of pack. I don't like tattoos either.

Dress is also very important. I tend to prefer a girl who has that preppy style. I also like a girl who dresses very professionally. One who looks good in the Lufthansa German Airlines Uniform, and one that can wear high heels and not look ridiculous.

Go ahead, bash me, do your worst. I can take it.

EmiratesA345  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

You and I were meant to fly, Air Canada!

emiratesa345

Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:43 pm

To my Polish friends...

What do you think of the typical Polish woman look?

You know, bleached blonde hair, black routes showing through and bright pink lipstick?

LOL

s.p.a.s.

Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:01 pm

EmiratesA345

Wow mate... now those are strict guidelines hun?

So I wonder if you have met such a girl...For sure they exist, but would they be reachable to us, simple mortals? Big grin

RS

"ad astra per aspera"

seb146

Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:56 pm

Guys: I look into the eyes first, then the legs. But I do this very quickly so I don't get beat up LOL

Girls: Eyes then smile.

GO CANUCKS!!
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

trickijedi

Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:00 pm

I like an overall dark skin color on women hence is usually the first thing I notice. Then her smile and then "smarts" - gotta be both booksmart and common sense smart.
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

Soku39

Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:10 pm

That ass man, all that matters is that ass.
The Ohio Player

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:14 pm

What do you think of the typical Polish woman look?

You know, bleached blonde hair, black routes showing through and bright pink lipstick?

Absolutely horrible. I've met many Polish Girls who look more human, and many others that are my type. But I've seen waaaaay too many of these.

727_Gal

Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:23 pm

i like tall guys - usually over 6 feet, but this isn't a hard and fast rule. generally dark haired - the eyes can be any color, as long as they have a certain sparkle to them...it's hard to explain, but i always know it when i see it. a nice smile is always a bonus. nice arms and a nice ass help too.  Smile

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:28 pm

Well 727_gal, or may I call you Heather, I'm 5'10'', have been told I have a drop dead gorgeous ass, ok arms, and sparkling blue eyes, and a great smile.  Big grin 3 out of 5 ain't bad.

[Edited 2003-08-06 07:29:47]

saintsman

Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:10 pm

They might have the longest legs, cutest arse or pertest tits but if they haven't got the face you will never give them another though. Well maybe you would but it will be a case of 'if only'.

Even if you prefer blondes you are still going to find a pretty girl attractive no matter what colour her hair or skin is. Put it this way, if she comes on to you you ain't gonna say no.

KROC

Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:27 pm

(Ring check is above all, lol) Overall I have to find a woman attractive at least in someway. Then comes personality and the way she carries herself, then I go in for the good stuff, starting with checking out the ass, the rack etc. Not for nothing but if a chick is beautiful and built like a brick shithouse yet is a bitch or has a crappy personality I want nothing to do with it.

emiratesa345

Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:37 pm

S.p.a.s.

I have met such a girl. Too bad she is taken.  Sad

Oh well, I'm still seeing her regardless, but I know I'm in for an ass whooping when school starts up again.

goingboeing

Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:20 pm

First the face...if it looks good, then I check out the ass at the first available opportunity.

jcs17

Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:00 pm

Yes, I was just kidding when I made my previous comment. In fact, personality isnt important at all the first time I meet a girl. Because I know the first time we meet that my personality sucks ass--shy, quiet, etc. I like to give women the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their personality before making a decision on it, I just hope they do, as well.

Everybody looks at a womans face first, it is human instinct. There isnt necessarily one thing that makes me attracted to a woman, but an entire variety of things. I love redheads and blondes! I find rail-thin girls to be absolutely repulsive, dont get me wrong, I find fat chicks repulsive too...but, there is nothing more gross than seeing ribs... And then, if I'm really lucky she will have a British or Irish accent (I've only been this lucky once), nothing is hotter than those two accents for some reason.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

s.p.a.s.

Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:12 am

Emirates345..

Yeah, indeed they are taken most of the time... and when you look at the "taker" you start to wonder.."what a f*** did she see on this guy?"

But, no chance in reverting it? I mean..take anyway?

RS
"ad astra per aspera"

ScarletHarlot

Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:21 am

Shoulders are important. Taller than 5'10". Kind eyes and a nice smile. I don't like thin lips. But it's all irrelevant anyway. I never found Portuguese men attractive until I met my husband. He's shorter than me. But who cares? I fell in love with his wonderful self and have grown to find his exact type the most attractive ever.

When I was in high school I wanted to find myself a nice British private school boy with floppy hair. Turns out all the guys I had crushes on ended up being gay!

EmiratesA345 - you have GOT to be kidding. So you'll spend all your time looking for someone with such perfect looks, find her, and then when she's 40 and has lost half of what was so necessary, then what? Find another one? Give me a break. I don't shave my legs above my knees, and I don't wear makeup (that's for women who are not confident in themselves), but I'm smart and caring and supportive of my husband and we make a great team. THAT'S what matters.

But that was when I ruled the world

s.p.a.s.

Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:32 am

Nice insight Scarlet...

Indeed nice faces and bodies can fade with the time, or even with an accident, but if the person is a nice one this is a quality which is harder to loose.

"ad astra per aspera"

fspilot747

Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:11 am

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

EmiratesA345: You must be the best looking person on the face of this planet if those are your standards.

FSP

emiratesa345

Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:26 am

"you have GOT to be kidding. So you'll spend all your time looking for someone with such perfect looks, find her, and then when she's 40 and has lost half of what was so necessary, then what? Find another one? Give me a break. I don't shave my legs above my knees, and I don't wear makeup (that's for women who are not confident in themselves), but I'm smart and caring and supportive of my husband and we make a great team. THAT'S what matters."

No, I'm not kidding. The question was: What first attracts you to a person? I am simply stating what first attracts me to a girl. Sure, I agree with you! Personality is a very important thing! I learned that after spending time with the girl that I'm after now. Maybe it's a European thing, but when I go looking for a wife, I will look for a girl that takes care of herself. This is very important. I seem to look down on a girl that neglects herself when she becomes 40, and makes a litter of children. I think a woman should always take care of her appearance, and never look like a slob. Before you start preaching anything about my being a sexist. I ALSO think the same for men. So basically, by the way a girl is from young age, you can tell what she will be when she is older. This is very general and does not always work out, but I find its a good rule of thumb. Also if you check out the mother, you can get some idea of how the girl will be. This is also very general and does not always work out. So no, you don't find another one, you simply find one that won't neglect herself 20 years down the road.

Makeup is to hide imperfections. A girl who is TRUELY beautiful should not even be wearing make-up, as there is no need for it. It is the same in a sense as clothes. How can you say that its for people who are unconfident? Why don't you walk around naked? Are you not confident of your body? About not shaving above the knees, imagine how it looks when you are wearing a skirt and because of the way you are sitting, your thighs are visible. I don't understand why you wouldn't take that extra 10 seconds to just shave above the knees.

Like I said, having a good personality is also very important, but appearance is as well. It is, after all, what first attracts you to a person. Some people have higher standards than others.

"You must be the best looking person on the face of this planet if those are your standards."

Stop! I'm flattered that you think that, but no. I take very good care of myself, even though I'm no Tom Cruise. Also, to have those standards, does not mean you need to be good looking. Just as S.p.a.s. said, you wonder how the gorgeous girl is with that guy who is not very good looking. It does happen.

Overall I find people like to Bullshi* and say how personality is the most important thing. Please, it's not. Deep down inside you know I'm right.

Be good to yourself! Fly Emirates!

vaporlock

Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:55 am

Well, I guess I better get my 2 cents in!

I love guys with a "great sense of humor & a positive attitude, size doesn't really matter -- I mean height as long as they are 5' 5" or more, as far as weight, as long as they can still see below their stomach (see their feet) -- thats OK... they have to love the outdoors fishing, camping, they have to love music & sex and animals BUT MOST OF ALL "BE REAL" and like me for who I am!.. Big thumbs up

Phyllis

ScarletHarlot

Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:01 am

I don't agree with you, EmiratesA345. If some guy looks at my thighs and judges me by the fact that they aren't shaved - I'm wearing shorts today, gasp! Someone might be judging me right now! - then I don't need to be with him. Someone who judges me on something so shallow is clearly someone I don't need to be with.

Um, naked face and naked body are two different things. I do like my body and enjoy wearing clothes that flatter it. There are very few people who would ever call me "TRUELY beautiful" on first look, but I do not feel the need to wear makeup. Guys don't have to wear makeup, so why should society tell me that just because I'm a girl I need to slather stuff on my face?

If you feel it is important to you to be with a girl who takes good care of herself, and you are willing to do the same, more power to you. But you know, time does do things to your body and this beautiful, well-groomed girl you find will NOT look the same at 40 as she does at 20. A "litter of children" does things to your body.

If this is what FIRST attracts you, but you are willing to consider a girl who is other than your 'ideal' - fine. Your list is so meticulous that it seems you are locked into finding that image. Things don't always work out how you plan.

Personality IS the most important thing. When you fall in love with someone, even if you were not attracted to them in the first place, they somehow become beautiful to you.

I expect that when you grow up your views may change.

vaporlock

Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:05 am

Sorry...I forgot one other very important thing I look for in a guy...

He must enjoy aircraft....flying in them, spotting and just hanging out on ramps enjoying the smell of jet fuel!

Phyllis  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

emiratesa345

Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:23 am

ScarletHarlot,

You don't need to agree. I do enjoy hearing what you think, however. That's what makes people who they are.

I am not saying that I am judging you. I am saying that I tend not to look futher. Yes, I am shallow. I hate it, but it's how I am. I wish I could change it, but I can't. Being the way I am may leave me with a very beautiful girl one day, but for now, it's hard. Phil and the rest of the crew write about how they are constantly getting laid or "getting some". Because It bothers me when a girl has these imperfections, my interest to do these girls is just not there. LOL

Sure, face and body are very different, but I was merely trying to give you an example. You don't need to wear make-up if you don't want to. However, I'm quite sure that people would generally find you more attractive with your facial imperfections covered up. I don't know you, nor have I ever seen you. For all I know, you may be a TRUELY beautiful girl who has no need to wear make-up. That type does exist.

Of course I'm willing to do the same. I would think it would be wrong of me to ask for a girl to be a certain way, and me not be the way she wants me to be. I realize that time does change people. Again, like I have already stated, I will look for one that will always take care of herself. Hopefully, she always will. My mother who is 37 years old, OFTEN is mistaken for a 27 year old.

I need to consider girls that do not fit my specifications perfectly. I have found TWO, yes TWO girls who meets all of my above qualifications. I have learned to get over the small things and look past them. Otherwise, I knew I would be very lonely for a long time.

I wouldn't say personality is the most important thing. All traits should be equal. They are to me anyway, although appearance does top them all just a bit. LOL

EmiratesA345  Laugh out loud

ScarletHarlot

Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:39 am

Okay dude, I cannot have this argument with someone whose mom is only a few years older than me!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

One of my coworkers just read this and said:

"Tell him that he might just have overlooked the perfect girl for him, The One, because he couldn't get past her hairy thighs!"

Too true!

Perhaps people would find me more 'generally attractive' if I wore makeup. But you know what? I don't care. If someone doesn't take the time to get to know me because I don't wear makeup, I don't want to know them.

I am not sure you should take Phil and his crew as role models...  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Just keep an open mind and don't immediately dismiss girls that don't totally fit your list. If your mom is 37 you must be what - 16 or 17? Your views will change a lot in the next few years, dude!

emiratesa345

Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:46 am

LOL

Tell your co-worker this: If she was the perfect girl for me, her thighs would not be hairy. *shudder* LOL

That's fine if you don't care! As long as you're comfortable with yourself. I for one, would not even go to pick dog shi* up from the backyard unless I'm looking my best. That's what defines us both.

Like I said, my mind is open. What I described above is the "ideal".

About my views changing, we'll see.

vafi88

Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:01 am

******@Vafi88

***I look at the ass, I'm an ass man, yes, then, I look at the whole lower body, then face and hair and eyes, then chest, then the entire thing.***

Well mate, I would suggest you a trip to the south tropics... Brazil is well known for it´s beatiful women..and btw, your preference is shares by 9 in 10 fellow Brazilians..******

Who's buying me a ticket to Brazil???  Big thumbs up
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

s.p.a.s.

Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:31 am

Vafi88,

Well I could send (or post some photos here) showing some Brazilian girls using bikinis...

What do you think?? Or better not? Maybe you loose control and make a draft from your savings  Smile

Rgds

RS
"ad astra per aspera"