BO__einG
Topic Author

Funny Pop Up Window Show..(Potential FUBAR)

Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:10 pm

Check this out
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

I was laughing my ass off for the last 15 minutes.
Worth a check if your computer is of decent performance level.

For those of you who are faint hearted or very sensitive to flashy windows, turn away. Those of you who are in revenge of a person you hate whether a Ex or an enemy, send this to give em the message.

WARNING: Click at this at your own risk. Problem is that you may have to do control-alt-delete and manually close the window as it wont exit out very easily.
Follow @kimbo_snaps on Instagram or bokimon- on Flickr to see more pics of me and my travels.

Big777jet

RE: Funny Pop Up Window Show..(Potential FUBAR)

Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:07 pm

If you can't stop them. Go sign off your internet. Windows 98/2002/XP should be remain stay. Then you can go login internet again. It works fine. Don't worry!  Big thumbs up

Big777jet

SWA TPA

Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:30 am

Was that some kind of virus? My Norton anti virus thing popped up while I was trying to log off to stop the program from multiplying past 27 windows.
BTW, that I found very aggravating. Not funny.
I believe I can fly.....

CPH-R

Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:34 am

Hmm, it only opened 1 window with me - oh wait, it's because I'm using Mozilla Firebird & it's included pop-up stomper (NOTE: I have, naturally, given A.net permission to show pop-up's  Smile/happy/getting dizzy)

bigphilnyc

Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:35 am

You should warn us next time. Or next time I won't warn you that violence is on the way to your face. :-p

Regards,

-Phil
Phil Derner Jr.

BO__einG
Topic Author

Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:06 pm

Hahaha! Big grin

I didn't intend on provoking any kind of trouble with you guys but I also didn't want to give away too much or you guys won't click on the link period thus making this a useless thread. I did however give a warning to let you guys know that it can potentialy cause some trouble.

I am surprised that you reported that there was a potential virus SWA?
BY the way 27 windows!! laf.. That is about the same as I had when I first tried to close.

In this case, it is benefitcial to have those popup blocker programs so that the window pop ups wont go too far.
Follow @kimbo_snaps on Instagram or bokimon- on Flickr to see more pics of me and my travels.

aviationmaster

Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:31 pm

LOL, I've seen that one before. Where can I get more of those? Big grin