Here's my predicament. Every April vacation, my family and I go on vacation. This past year we went to Orlando for the 4th time. We have also been to Tampa and Southern Kentucky. Now, I am starting to plan our vacation for next April, I know it is far in advance, but I won't be doing any other flying until then, so I'm a bit impatient.
So, could anyone recommend my family and I a good vacation spot? Here are some requirements:
1. It must be someplace that is fairly warm in April
2. It must be somewhat family friendly
3. It can't be a major city, unless it has a beach and/or a big theme park
4. There must be enough to do so we are occupied for 5-6 days
5. Most importantly, it must be inexpensive
Any suggestions will be appreciated.