aviatortj

Windows Jukebox/Music Stores

Fri Oct 17, 2003 5:28 am

Hey everyone, my primary computer is a mac. As a part of the UND aerospace agreement, I have to use a gateway laptop and pay $500 a semester for it, even if I don't want it, or won't use it. Anyway, the bottom line is, I have been using Windows Media Player with Musicmatch for my music on it. They works okay. Today, iTunes for Windows came out and it is the best program I have used for it yet. (Although it's only been 2 hrs.) It has got everything my mac has, but it works on windows. The thing I am most excited about is the LAN sharing. So I can listen to everyone else's music over the network in my dorm  Love.

I was just wondering here, who uses what programs? Now that I have iTunes, I am saying sayonara to Musicmatch.

~TJ

Usairwys757

RE: Windows Jukebox/Music Stores

Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:14 am

I just use LAUNCH, at Yahoo.com, its free and you can set your own radio stations. It works pretty well for me.
Inactive.....

aviatortj

What The Heck?

Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:03 pm

Only 15 views?? Bad work on the topic name....I know you all are using a player....

~TJ

CPH-R

RE: Windows Jukebox/Music Stores

Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:15 am

I usually go with the default Win2k cd player (aka. Win-button + R, type 'cdplayer' without the 's and hit enter) when I listen to music, or one of the old versions of WinAMP for my mp3 collection (WinAMP 3 is just plain bloated).