cfalk

Now This Is Pretty Encouraging About Iraq

Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:37 am

These articles were sent to me. They appeared in LIFE magazine about 6 months after WWII. And the press was saying exactly the same thing, and the French were the most vocal of all.

So I find it encouraging that they were all wrong then, and considering that they probably have never been right in this kind of situation before, it bodes well.

http://www.kultursmog.com/Life-Page01.htm

http://www.kultursmog.com/Life-Page02.htm

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

Alpha 1

RE: Now This Is Pretty Encouraging About Iraq

Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:52 am

Yes, it bodes well as Americans are dying daily in Iraq, Charles; it bodes well that each day, we find out more more how we were (mis)led into this war, based on faulty or stretched intelligence; it bodes well that attacks are increasing in their intensity; it bodes well that the government we set up isn't doing a damn thing.

Yes, I'm glad you're so upbeat about this war.

ConcordeBoy

Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:06 pm

the government we set up isn't doing a damn thing

Not that this fortifies the pro-war argument... but what government??
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

DC10GUY

Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:19 pm

Things are really going great for the US in Iraq. Just because we have taken a few hits lately is no reason to condemn the whole operation. Only 3500 Iraqi civilians have been killed during this war. That's not too bad. The people there must love us a lot. Why do you think the "liberal media" only reports the bad news from Iraq ???
Next time try the old "dirty Sanchez" She'll love it !!!

kolobokman

Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:44 pm

Only 3500 Iraqi civilians have been killed during this war. That's not too bad.

I don't belive this! How can you say such a thing?!
I can neither confirm, nor deny above post

DC10GUY

Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:56 pm

3500 give or take a few 100 ......

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:07 pm

Guy, 3500 people, tragic as that is, is peanuts next to what the U.S. military could have done in Iraq. They did not target civilians; they did not target major residential areas for attack; they did not seek out and level populated areas. They did not carpet bomb cities. If you look at the FACTS-and remember this is coming from someone who opposes the war-then you'll see the U.S. did everything it possibly could to avoid civilian deaths. But guess what, oh naive ones, Dc10guy, Kolobokman, and any others: CIVILIANS DIE IN WAR! THEY ALWAY HAVE, THEY ALWAYS WILL!!! Deal with it!!

Again, all the lives lost are tragic, except for two guys name Uday and Qusay, as far as I'm concerned, but get out of your cocoons and get a dose of reality-had the U.S. wanted, 350,000 would have died, not 3500. Amazing how naive some people are about the reality of war.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:15 pm

Apparently give or take estimates of body counts don't work for the rest of the world. How firm is the number of Russians the Germans killed? How firm is the number of Germans the Russians killed including civilians? Answer: not very. How many German women and children were raped and murdered by Russians on their way to Berlin? Answer that one. Estimates are a fact of life in a war because when someone gets vaporized its hard to tell if they were one or many people. The Euro-trash whinos need to accept we are fighting for ourselves finally and if they want to help like we helped them in the past they are welcome to. If they have nothing constructive to offer however they should butt the hell out.

Unlike most of the nations protesting this war our soldiers are fighting like civilized human beings. More than we can say for the past wars of the Russians, Germans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. BTW Its great seeing how much better the US technology is than that Russian crap we feared so much in the cold war. Looks like the old evil empire was a glass house technologically as well as ideologically.

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:19 pm

Looks like the old evil empire was a glass house technologically as well as ideologically.

Yes, but God Bless Ronald Reagan for spending us into oblivion to defeat this crap, right?  Laugh out loud

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:21 pm

It worked and look at all the government jobs it created causing economic stimulus. The thread is not about this though.

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:26 pm

It worked and look at all the government jobs it created causing economic stimulus.

Actually, it didn't work, because it put our country into a recession. And maybe this thread is not about it, but too bad.

tbar220

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:27 pm

Alpha1,

Did you even bother to read the article? Your first reply is so generic in all your other posts concerning Iraq, it leads me to believe that you didn't bother reading the article. Also, a word of advice, stop typing stuff in all caps. Its very irritating, its like having somebody screaming at you when they disagree with you.

Starvalve,

Is using insults like "euro-trash whinos" really necessary?

Cfalk,

How can I tell that this is truly an article from 1946 magazine? Also, since its about World War II, I don't think even a remote comparison can be made to the war in Iraq now. World War II absolutely destroyed Europe, with some areas and groups of people still not having recovered to the levels they were before. The situationis much different, and I dont think canbe compared.
NO URLS in signature

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:35 pm

Tbar220: what does the article on WW II have to do with Iraq: NOTHING! (Oh, did I bother you using caps? Good!  Laugh out loud ) It's simply another way to try and justify a war many feal isn't justified. And I looked at the article-I don't see the relavance of it to Iraq these days. Happy now?

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:36 pm

I will call the whinos whatever I want. Think of the wonderful things they call us.. want to hear my names for Iraqis? they are even less pc...

The only real diff I see is there is not that much in Iraq to destroy.

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:38 pm

The only real diff I see is there is not that much in Iraq to destroy.

Then why go to war there, bright guy?  Laugh out loud

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:43 pm

Damn Alpha1 you really don't get it. We did not go there to kill people and break things. We went there to get rid of an asshole dictator that we really did not know what he was going to do next. We thought he might have weapons of mass destruction. He didn't but maybe future wankers will know better than to jerk off UN compliance verifiers. If he had been honest about the whole thing there never would have been a war. He wanted to play games and now his country is not his anymore.

tbar220

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:45 pm

Alpha 1,

Its called internet ettiquette. When you're having a discussion with somebody, an debate, even in person, you do not yell at them or scream your opinion at them. When you type all caps, its considered yelling or screaming, and that's really not condusive to a debate. Then again, you can scream all you want, but nobody will listen to you then.

Starvalve,

You obviously haven't been around for a while, but its exactly that kind of insulting and name calling, on both sides, which got this forum nearly shut down for good. So go ahead, you can keep up the insults and name calling, but it will get you banned nice and quick.
NO URLS in signature

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:47 pm

We went there to get rid of an asshole dictator that we really did not know what he was going to do next.

Uh, I thought we went in there to stop all those piles of WMD's from being launched against us. You know-the WMD's that don't really exist. Wasn't that the reason Bush gave for the war?

We thought he might have weapons of mass destruction.

Oh, no-we went there because we were told he ABSOLUTELY DID have these weapons-not that we "thought" he had them.

He didn't but maybe future wankers will know better than to jerk off UN compliance verifiers.

Uh, the UN opposed this war, bright boy. Why make it sound like they were an aggrieved party here. WE decided to go to war, violating our own traditions in the process, not the UN.

I do get it-the problem is, you can't sell it.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:54 pm

It was sort of a generalization on the name calling bit.. If I lacked restraint the way Alpha1 appears to. Both in bodily functions and in discussion I might actually call specific people those names. That would constitute a personal attack which would get me banned and the forum shut down. I am not calling anyone specific those names so they are not a personal attack so they are fair game. Is there a particular reason you are defending them?

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:56 pm

Ah, so you can't asnwer my questions, so you just hurl mud, is that is? Very good!

tbar220

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:58 pm

I'm not defending anybody. Rather I'm defending reasonable debate and discussion on this forum, where neither side has to be called names and/or insulted. If somebody European calls an American an insult, I will defend the American as well.
NO URLS in signature

Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:59 pm

Just doing what you do on all the other threads Alpha1. I see little point in answering your questions which have been repeatedly answered on other threads.

if we need a moderator we will email one.. thx

[Edited 2003-11-12 06:00:18]

yyz717

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:02 pm

Yes, it bodes well as Americans are dying daily in Iraq,

Americans are dying daily in the many housing projects in CLE....that doesn't seem to bother you Alpha....and that's been going on for 40 years.

Alpha, you're so anti-Bush anyway that no matter hnow concrete the evidence that the Iraq war is going well, will be simply disputed by you anyway.

I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

DC10GUY

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:07 pm

Startvalve, If Saddan had been honest about the whole thing ??? He said that there was no WMD .... Dubya & co was going to invade Iraq no matter what. And they did. The people of Iraq know that. I can't blame them for being pissed off. One mans terrorist is another mans hero. I feel its going to get really bad in Iraq before it gets any better.

tbar220

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:07 pm

Yyz717,

While Alpha1 isn't commenting on the articles, the articles themselves don't really comment on the war in Iraq, so there is no concrete evidence in this thread that the war in Iraq is going well. Rather, the articles are an attempted comparison to what is happening in Iraq now and what happened in post WWII Europe. My opinion is that the comparison cannot be made, as it was drastically different times, and drastically different settings.
NO URLS in signature

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:13 pm

I see little point in answering your questions which have been repeatedly answered on other threads.

Translation: I don't have anything to come back at you on the facts, so I'll shut up now.  Laugh out loud

if we need a moderator we will email one.. thx

I'm really scared. If that's meant to cow me, you failed. And since I have done nothing on here that violates the rules, I'm not exactly quaking in my boots.

And Yyz, you're so pro-Bush that you can't even see straight. The guy is a God in your eyes. I don't say he's a bad man, but I think what he's done in Iraq is wrong. You, on the other hand, think it's a great thing. More's the pity.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:18 pm

Wow what a surprise.. dc10guy and Alpha1 working together again. He played games with the UN compliance verifiers plain and simple. We are now in a war that may go on for a long time. Get on board or leave the country. Canada is directly to the north and you can find plenty of people there who agree with you. Are you going to leave if Bush wins again? Looking at the competition I would say his chances are pretty good. Even one of your beloved dumbacrats is not going to pull us out of this war with Iraq still a wreck. We started this now we have to see it through and make Iraq into the strong nation it never was. Look at how well off Europe was thanks to the Marshall plan. Look at Japan as well. All nations involved are real industrial and economic forces in the world now. Iraq is and always has been a 2 bit sandbox. Maybe this war will turn them around. Maybe now some of that oil money will actually get through to the civilians. Maybe now the Kurds in the north and south will not have to fear being nerve gassed because their religion is very slightly different than the ruling parties. There is more at stake in this war than WMD that never materialized. The human rights lectures you give to others on numerous topics can be applied here. Doesn't an Iraqi Kurd have a right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Seems most of the rest of the civilized world is promised those same rights. Why not Iraqis? Do not ask why not other countries. We are in this war and it is the issue. We will get to the other ones someday.

yyz717

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:21 pm

Yyz, you're so pro-Bush that you can't even see straight. The guy is a God in your eyes. I don't say he's a bad man, but I think what he's done in Iraq is wrong. You, on the other hand, think it's a great thing. More's the pity.

I knew you would ignore the murders of American citizens in CLE every day.....that cant be blamed on Bush I guess.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:21 pm

Actually what that meant was I am sick of having the same tired debates over and over. Just read the other threads on this topic and insert what applies. I think even you can handle that.

The other part was not meant to cow you or anything. It was to tell tbar that he did not need to moderate the discussion. Not everything is a personal attack on you.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:23 pm

Funny how the killings in his lap go over his head. Can't get his eyes off tearing into the Republican President.

Arrow

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:29 pm

While you guys have been screaming at each other -- news broke. Check this piece out.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/11/11/sprj.irq.cia/index.html

Bush will pull out of Iraq in 6 months or less, leaving it a complete shambles. Nothing has been right about this war/occupation since they made up the WMD bulls**t.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

DC10GUY

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:39 pm

Startvalve, Your right I won't goose step with the republicans. If it means leaving I would leave before any of my kids had to go die for oil that's for sure. I don't have the love it or leave it mentality of the republicans. Hopefully this country will wake up and find a real leader ... We haven't had one since Kennedy was shot. I'd move to Mexico before I'd live in Canada.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:42 pm

Looks to me like it is more of a completion goal. We do not need to be in charge for the entire rebuilding. If we put a halfway stable government in place that is capable of defending itself and policing the country and restore most of the major infrastructure E.g. get the water and power on to most of the people that had it before the rest can take care of itself. If they start pumping oil again they have cash out the wazoo, something post war Europe lacked for a long time.. Especially if Iraq pulls out of OPEC and sell more oil at a better rate If they pump as much oil as they can at a price only slightly below OPECs price they will have some serious cash to put into rebuilding and maintaining the place. If it leads to the demise of the cartel would the world be any worse off?

If we do it all for them they will not maintain it and it will look like hell.. Look at the housing projects mentioned before. Typically they are what people would call a fairly nice place when they are first built. Then people with no ownership in them move in and live there virtually for free. Crime becomes rampant, buildings fall into disrepair just because the occupants don't care. Next thing you know they have to be condemned and the occupants kicked out. If the Iraqi people feel ownership in the new government and see it working for them and not starving and killing them on a whim like the old regime it has a real chance. I am sure Alpha1 was missed and Ouday and Quesays funeral.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:52 pm

You mean the Kennedy that took us to the brink of nuclear war in futzing around with Cuba? Remember that bay of pigs thing, then that missile crisis? Yeah he was a real gem. Oswald should be sainted for saving us from that.

I actually considered the military as a career, the Air force said my eyes were not good enough to fly so I told them to shove it, strangely the FAA seems to think they are just fine for any level medical certificate.

If your kids were in the war would you still be against it? Or do you think you could actually muster some compassion for those people that put their lives on the line so you can sleep securely at night? I doubt you will find too many active duty servicemen/women or veterans in those protests. Most of the veterans still living and mobile despise protestors more than any possible war this country could fight. You know those soldiers now get 2 weeks of leave back in the states after so many months in Iraq? Will you get together with Alpha1 and go spit on them when they come out of the airport?

Apparently Indianguy was never familiarized with Regans Evil Empire speech.. The Evil Empire was the old USSR. And if we should get out of Iraq maybe his country should get out of Kashmir. On his point about the number of civilians dying I actually do agree with Alpha1.. Nobody knows how many civilians died in the past World Wars. We never will. Now our technology lets us preserve more civilian lives than ever. Some non-combatants are going to die. That is war. Live with it.

tbar220

Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:59 pm

Oswald should be sainted for assassinating the president? That's what I got out of your statement.
NO URLS in signature

Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:03 pm

Don't read too much into it.. Kennedy was working on getting us all killed. He pissed off the soviets twice, they were probably getting an itchy trigger finger and god knows he was going to listen to that halfwit brother of his or those other morons on his cabinent and lead us into some other near disaster. This thread is not about Kennedy.. Quit changing the subject.

DC10GUY

Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:06 pm

Too bad those service men weren't rich like Dubya. Then they wouldn't have to go to war. For the people that choose to go in the service ...God bless'em. If my kids where in this war I would being doing a lot more to try and stop it than I'm doing now, that's for sure. This war is a lot like Vietnam. Bush & LBJ have a lot in common. They are/where both morons from Texas. I won't spit on any servicemen, but Id sure spit on those two.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:18 pm

Bush served in the Texas Air National Guard. Where was Clinton? Smoking away brain cells and f&$king fat girls at Oxford. Where was Gore? Yeah Senators son Gore was in Vietnam alright. So far in the rear he had to go forward to find Generals. Under the fair draft system imposed later in the war they would have been just as eligible as anyone else. But since George joined the National Guard he would be exempt from the draft. But not from Deployment. And if his unit had been deployed Bush being a pilot would have actually been on the front lines. Unlike Gore. In case you had not noticed our military is 100% volunteer now. Those people want to be there. They are getting college paid for or a technical skill they can use while serving a cause they believe in, some even want to make a life out of it. Not all of them may believe in the war but they do believe in America otherwise they would not be in the military. They knew the risks when they signed up for the job. You might even find some of our soldiers even think this war may help Iraq.. Imagine that

I am guessing they don't have any morons in Arizona.

DC10GUY

Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:39 pm

I'm sure Daddy Bush had to hold the young Dubya back form signing up for the Marines. If it wasn't for that damn national guard Dubya would have been a war hero I'm sure. Arizona has plenty of morons ... Its just them morons from Texas that cheat their way into power that cause the problems. LBJ & Bush are a lot alike.

9V-SVE

Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:46 pm

Bush served in the Texas Air National Guard.

You should see his record during his service...

IndianGuy

Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:39 pm

why don't you boycott all US (or Western) products or inventions until the US leaves Iraq. IE, no internet, no car travel, no air travel, no computers.

What? You really have no idea now do you? Or are you getting desperate? We are discussing a specific situation here. Stick to that.

BTW, is Canada a state yet?

-Roy

JetService

Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:17 pm

Roy, we love our neighbor, how are things going with your neighbor?
"Shaddap you!"

Alpha 1

Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:39 pm

Wow what a surprise.. dc10guy and Alpha1 working together again.

Please. I rarely agree with Dc10guy, if you had bothered to read any of my posts above. I think he's naive about what happens in war; I think he's naive about why the war was fought; I think he's envoirnmentally a but on the nutty side, so the "guilt by association" won't work, fella. Again, I've noticed that, when your arguments come up short, you turn to crap like this.  Smile

Get on board or leave the country.

Why? Because I DARE to disagree with the President? You'd depopulate the country by almost half if your naive wish came true!  Laugh out loud And do you think I'm going to leave the country to a bunch of yes-men, who think this is frightfully good policy? Forget it. I'm as loyal an American as anyone, and, as a free man, I have the right to disagree with my government when I deem it necessary. Again, you have no ammunition, so you resort to petty stuff like this.

Even one of your beloved dumbacrats

You keep proving my point over and over and over. No substance. Nothing but bitter rhetoric.  Laugh out loud

Doesn't an Iraqi Kurd have a right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Extending the American Bill of Rights, which your beloved Administration, by the way, is doing so much to shred these days, is an interesting, if naive, way of looking at things. This wasn't about a Kurd's right for happiness; it was about lashing out at an old nemesis after we got our nose bloodied on 9/11, and the neocons convinced Bush that Iraq was the perfect target. The WMD's were a convenient ploy, but that has backfired. We invaded a soverign nation, who was not at war with us, and had offered no threats to us. If you want to be proud of that, go ahead. I am not.

I knew you would ignore the murders of American citizens in CLE every day.....that cant be blamed on Bush I guess.

I ignored them because what you said was idiotic, that's why. It has no relavance to Iraq, it was just an attempt by you to deflect critcism from what was being discussed. Happy? Good!  Smile

You mean the Kennedy that took us to the brink of nuclear war in futzing around with Cuba?

Now there's as interesting rewrite of history as I've seen. Note to the author: we were taken to the brink of nuclear war because the Soviets introduced nuclear weapons there. Are you so blinded by conservatism that you need to rewrite history in this way? It looks that way. The only good liberal is a dead one, right?

Oswald should be sainted for saving us from that.

Now we can officially consign you to the Lunatic Fringe. Anyone who even thinks an assassin of an American president is somehow good doesn't deserve to be called an American. An you have the balls to tell me to leave the country?  Laugh out loud You're a lunatic, my friend. You make B757300 look like a freakin' commie!  Laugh out loud

I actually considered the military as a career, the Air force said my eyes were not good enough to fly so I told them to shove it

Maybe the military acutally has some brains after all.  Laugh out loud

Or do you think you could actually muster some compassion for those people that put their lives on the line so you can sleep securely at night?

Compassion has nothing to do with who sent them over and why. I had a cousin over there-a doctor, and I was against the war. But if you'd bother to get your head out of the sand, you'd see that most people against the war aren't against the troops-they're against the mission they were sent there for.

And what they're doing in Iraq, honorably serving as they are, hasn't made me, you, or anyone in the U.S. any safer or more secure, got that? When there's a real threat, I know they'll do a great job, but Iraq doesn't fall in that category, friend.

Kennedy was working on getting us all killed.

Laugh out loud  Laugh out loud  Laugh out loud Boy, but are you 'round the bend. Amazing statements from someone who wasn't even alive during that time frame. Wonder who is filling you with all this tobacco juice on rewriting history.  Laugh out loud

So I can officially post you as part of that lunatic fringe. How nice.

What? You really have no idea now do you? Or are you getting desperate? We are discussing a specific situation here. Stick to that.

Roy, maybe try answering the challenge, Tovarich. It wasn't a difficult question to answer, or does the truth hurt?

LoneStarMike

Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:59 pm

Only 3500 Iraqi civilians have been killed during this war. That's not too bad

Read the article posted in reply #30. Pay attention to the last 2 paragraphs. emphasis mine

There is no reliable source for Iraqi civilian or combatant casualty figures, either during the period of major combat or after May 1.

The Associated Press reported an estimated 3,240 civilian Iraqi deaths between March 20 and April 20, but the AP said that the figure was based on records of only half of Iraq's hospitals, and the actual number was thought to be significantly higher.

That 3500 estimate, which is thought to be low, only covers the first month. How many more have been killed since April 20?

LoneStarMike

yyz717

Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:59 pm

I knew you had no principles. You badmouth all US institutions more than anyone on anet.....but of course you're not willing to give up any of the creature comforts developed in the US that you enjoy.

Yes. A very successful one actually. A state attractive enough to attract thousands of Indian immigrants every year....although I don't see too many Canadians emigrating to India.....

jaysit

Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:11 am

Bush's stint in the national guard was a joke, a disgrace, and clearly an effort by daddy-O to jump start his son's political career. The guy was AWOL through most of it porking fat girls in Texas and snorting cocaine. And don't give me the usual right wing garbage about Clinton at Oxford. No kid with half a brain would turn down a Rhodes scholarship. Especially a smart one who studied and worked his way out of a very humble existence, and didnt have daddy's connections to get him to the National Guard or Harvard B-School.

"And if his unit had been deployed Bush being a pilot would have actually been on the front lines."

LOL. Yeah. Right. The guy was AWOL for a whole year. They would NEVER have deployed him.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:06 am

Life Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness may be stated exactly like that in our constitution but gee whiz if they aren't rights any human is entitled to. Change the wording. Get out your thesaurus and change the words. Then tell me that the Iraqi people are not entitled to be free from getting nerve gassed for having a slightly different religion. Why should they not be free to do whatever they want within the law? Why should they not be allowed to pursue happinesss?

On a side note when Kennedy decided to go ahead with the bay of pigs there were no nuclear weapons in Cuba. It was just simply to unseat Castro. Rather than doing it correctly he pulled US support at the last minute and the Cuban immigrants he was using failed miserably. Typical Democrat. Had it been Clinton he would have called full support launching 15 Tomahawk cruise missiles. Don't look now but the man did nothing positive for the country. Oh and Vietnam was a war long before LBJ. He just got stuck with it when it was at its worst. I think credit for initial involvement over there on an advisory level goes back to Eisenhower.. or even Truman.

jaysit

Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:12 am

"Then tell me that the Iraqi people are not entitled to be free from getting nerve gassed for having a slightly different religion."

Yeah. Tell that to Reagan, Rummy, Alexander Haig and other assorted right wing crazies who were busy selling weapons and other assorted goodies of mass destruction to Saddam even after full knowledge of his anti-Kurd atrocities. You folks just dig yourself into a bigger hole by historical realities which you conveniently seem to forget when you spew out more propagandist garbage.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

tbar220

Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:13 am

Startvalve,

I thought this discussion was about the war in Iraq, not the Cuban missile crisis and Kennedy. Stop changing the subject  Yeah sure

Hypocrite
NO URLS in signature

Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:16 am

Ok got it.. other people are allowed to bring it up but i am not allowed to touch it.. got it

where did i mention the missile crisis?