Stretch 8
Topic Author

Lions Stuff The Packers

Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:22 am

Great game today for the Lions. I think Mooch may have turned a corner with this team. Harrington looked fairley sharp, and Dre' had ssome amazing plays. NFL fans today witnessed the past (Packers) and future (Lions) of the league.
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

airlinelover

RE: Lions Stuff The Packers

Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:38 am

I just found out, and almost PASSED out.. How did they go about cheating for this one????

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

cptkrell

Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:50 am

I feel sorry for you that you've only got one reply, hence the following. I watched the entire game at the local saloon and was fairly surprised (the Lions actually have a decent Thanksgiving Day Game record)
that they looked, for the most part, like a professional football team. That The Packs DIDN'T, for the most part, obviously helped, too.

That the judgement of this game would lead one to believe a far brighter future for the Lions may be a stretch, though. I've been waiting for something since I moved into the Detroit area in 1965 and I'm leaving next year. Nothing in 38 (I say again, 38) years. I wouldn't bet a dime on me seeing them get to the Superbowl before I die in retirement. My new "hometown" team, the Tennessee Titans, on the other hand.....Regards...Jack
all best; jack

USAFHummer

Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:46 pm

In other football news I couldnt be happier that the Dolphins destroyed Dallas during dinner today... (hows that for alliteration) As an Eagles fan this was a great win for me...puts my Birds in great shape if we can beat the Panthers on Sunday...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru