Superfly
Topic Author

Compassionate Conservative Solution To M/E Affairs

Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:47 pm

View Large View Medium

Photo © Dor Erlich

I had an idea for George W Bush. With the on going mess in the occupied Palestinian Territory with the Israelis, Bush could hit a home run with achieving everlasting peace in that region.
This could shore up support with Christian fundamentalist, fiscal conservatives and liberal human rights activist and bleeding heart liberals.
Instead of waiting billions of $$$dollars$$$ in aid/loans to Israel, why not send billions of Holy Bibles instead?
It’s fiscally smart, spreads the word of God and we’re no longer feeding the military might of Israel. This would satisfy fiscal conservative, religious Christian fanatics and the bleeding heart liberals.
What do you all think?

I’ve read the Holy Bible and occasionally pick it up for reference. I think I missed the part about black helicopters, tanks, and nuclear weapons.

Look at how successful spreading the Holy Bible was in Africa, Central America and Southeast Asia.
Ooooooops, never mind! !! ! ! ! ! ! Embarrassment Embarrassment Embarrassment Embarrassment

Well, it’s just a thought.  Smile

Happy Holidays Ya’ll  Smile

[Edited 2003-12-01 10:51:05]
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

RE: Compassionate Conservative Solution To M/E Affairs

Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:10 pm

whats the point of this thread? is it to provoke christains, jews or americans or israelis or arabs?
It is amazing what can be accomplised when nobody takes the credit

Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:32 pm

I shouldn't even be writing this, because this thread isn't worth dignifying with a response.

-Normal

N6376M

Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:52 pm

Superfly shows us all his intelligence once again.

-76M

Alpha 1

Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:45 pm

Superfly, do us all a favor and move to a country that you truly appreciate, namely Cuba. It's obvious you don't like living here.

Marco

Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:21 am

Superfly, I'm not sure if you're mocking the Bible, but if you are that's pretty hypocritical and low, especially coming from someone who claims to be tolerant!
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:26 am

Hey come on. We have all seen much worse threads than this in these forums.
Do you all under estimate the power of God or the Holy Bible?  Confused
I wasn't even starting a flame war. What is it that I said that has you all so upset?
This is just some food for thought.

Marco:
Please point out what I said that was so in-tolerant.

Alpha1:
This is about the conflict between Palestine and Israel.  Insane
Every time we disagree, the best thing you can come up with is "go to Cuba".  Insane
I love my country. I just don't love the amount of aid/loans we are sending to Israel.
Ok, ok I get it. We have the freedom to speak out against everyone except Israel.  Yeah sure

Any good Christian would understand whare I am coming from and not see this as 'mockery' or 'provoking' any angry feelings.

I'll respond to the first level-headed reply to my level-headed 'fair and balanced' idea to a troubled area.
Bring back the Concorde

KROC

Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:35 am

Why is it EVERYONE elses problem to solve? Since day one in history, there has been fighting in the Middle East. There is no solution, because those directly involved would rather fight.

And Superfly, if you are waiting for a level-headed reply, then you should have tried taking a less ignorant approach than you did in your thread starter. It doesn't take a genius to see right through your game.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:45 am

KROC:
Well I agree with what you are saying in regards to the Palestine/Israel conflict.

As far as "games", no one here is playing any games. I don't see why people are getting so uptight over this. The "ignorant" approach would be to continue to bomb and support the current mess thats going on now.
I see ignorance on both sides of the fence.
..and it's ignorant for anyone to continue to feed this sort sort of mayhem.
Bring back the Concorde

KROC

Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:53 am

I think we outta back the hell out, as well as everyone else, and let them just 'fight it out'. That is about the only way they will learn......when the body count starts to seriously mount.

jessman

Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:35 am

The U.S. can't send any sort of religious material because it might be construed as an official endorsement of a particular religion.

However, I have given my time and money to support those that do bring the Holy Bible to all areas of the world. I have given my money to the Gideons, and several missionary groups in many parts of the world. I have also volunteered my time at various locales, from a church-run soup kitchen in my home area around Cincinnati, OH; to the Los Angeles Dream Center, a church that focuses on the inner city, the homeless, the drug addicts, and basically society's throw aways. Those that truly believe the Bible know that these peole have worth as much as anyone else. The mission of the Dream Center is to show that to the world
I also helped a couple of missionary ventures in Romania, in one I was part of a group that assisted a missionary in his preparation to go to Bosnia-Herzegovina. In another I helped with construction work on a building that will be used for Teen Challenge . This organization focuses on getting teens out of the terrible addictions to drugs and alcohol. They also have an incredible success rate of over 70%.
It's amazing when people come to the realization that God, who created the universe, loves them intimately and personally. It's great to learn that we can be servants of mankind, and friends of God.
Christ himself taught us to be a servant. He was obedient unto death. All of the missionaries I supported and knew were ready to be killed for their beliefs. They were not ready to kill for them. They knew that God gave people free will, and there is no way to force people to accept Christ's gift of salvation. One can not force another to believe that God would become flesh, live among us, and die a painful death to attone for our sins. We also can not force someone to believe that he raised from the dead and is alive today and in control.
We can not force anyone to believe anything, however we do believe that one day every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
We will all know someday. In the mean time Biblical Christianity is a belief of absolute peace. The early church members were often martyred, and now missionaries are still martyred to this day. We are not afraid to die for our beliefs. God is big enough to keep all of his promises. However a true Christian does not use force to persuade people to believe.

bobrayner

Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:40 am

I think we outta back the hell out, as well as everyone else, and let them just 'fight it out'. That is about the only way they will learn......when the body count starts to seriously mount.

It hasn't mounted already?

I'd advocate sending somebody impartial to keep the two apart, and provide a watchful eye. Maybe even build a few walls, if that becomes necessary. It's hard to expect that any invention would be completely impartial, but at least it could be less partial than the current situation.

Then, it would be easier to help people back on their feet, rebuild infrastructure, &c &c without the imminent threat of being blown up or bulldozed.

I firmly (perhaps naïvely) believe that if Palestinians had reliable housing, communications, water supply, education &c then there would be fewer maniacs willing to blow themselves up; and with a firmer border (hopefully, overseen by somebody impartial) and fewer suicide bombings, the IDF would be less likely to kill non-combatants or just raze their houses & infrastructure.

If we were to ignore the problem, I fear that when the body count starts to seriously mount it would only reinforce extremist positions, and tighten the loop of reprisals & counterattacks.
Cunning linguist

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:51 am

"It hasn't mounted already?

I'd advocate sending somebody impartial to keep the two apart, and provide a watchful eye. Maybe even build a few walls, if that becomes necessary. It's hard to expect that any invention would be completely impartial, but at least it could be less partial than the current situation.

Then, it would be easier to help people back on their feet, rebuild infrastructure, &c &c without the imminent threat of being blown up or bulldozed.

I firmly (perhaps naïvely) believe that if Palestinians had reliable housing, communications, water supply, education &c then there would be fewer maniacs willing to blow themselves up; and with a firmer border (hopefully, overseen by somebody impartial) and fewer suicide bombings, the IDF would be less likely to kill non-combatants or just raze their houses & infrastructure."

and yes, i dont been to be rude but you are naive. the arsb were given schools, had hosuing and communications, had an education and were in control of their autonomy. they have been offered 7 different arab states and have rejected them all.

under the mandate the arsbs were given the same chances as the jews but didnt take them. after 1948 those areas set aside for palestine were gobbled up by 2 arab states. after 1967 that land fell to the israelis.

the israelis didnt just stop people going to school, or stop them working, or deny them basic services nor have they done. in the early 1990s israel began tp pull out of the occupied areas, it pulled out fully. in 2000 it offered a state with east jersualem as its capital, economic aid etc etc and it was turned down.

and guess what? arab terrorism occured before 1948, after 1948, before 1967, after 1967, before oslo, after olso, before barak, after barak, before taba, after taba, before the roadmap, afetr the road map.

the political idelogy of these terrorists is the wholesale destruction of all jews living within the middle east. these people dont need to convert peple on the basis of israel accidentlly killing children or putting up road blaock. them tell them its their god given duty and to some young people if they are told its part of their faith they will accept it no matter what.

you could have a palestine, you could even have it larger than israel, hell you could even hand over the whole of jersulaem, scrap your army and give the arabs 100 trillion pounds and hamas, hezbollah, jihad, al-aqsa etc etc would still attack.

the reason why there is terrorism is because the arab leadership lead by yasser arafat has never clamped down on terrorists, it has been too sacred to take on hamas etc etc and would rather israel does it because it keeps them in power when they have experied their sell by date.

israels has had hawks and dovs as its leaders and every time terrorist attacks have occured.

it was agrued that if you pulled out military then the bombings would stop. they didnt.

it was agrued that if you gave east jersualem back, the bombings would stop, they didnt.

it was argued you needed to be nice to arafat and the bombings would stop, they didnt.

instead the palestinian people are living under a dictator who wont allow freedom of speech, destroys rivals and sides with terrorist groups because he is too scared to face them head on.

bobrayner

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:01 am

the israelis didnt just stop people going to school, or stop them working, or deny them basic services nor have they done.

This is difficult to reconcile with most reports of day-to-day life in Palestine.
Cunning linguist

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:10 am

1)there is no palestine
2)arabs in the occpuied terroritories goto school
3)arabs in the occupied terroritories have job
4)arabs in the occupied terroritiries have hospitals.
5)even when life was eaiser for the arabs before the 3rd intafardia, terrorists still bombed israel.

you could have the arbs in the best schools, in the world, with the best healthcare,w ith all highly paid jobs and will 100 trillion dollars in the bank and it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference to the terrorists.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:11 am

Jessman:
I have also volunteered my time at various locales, from a church-run soup kitchen in my home area around Cincinnati, OH; to the Los Angeles Dream Center, a church that focuses on the inner city, the homeless, the drug addicts, and basically society's throw aways.

Excellent post!
It's great to hear some of the good things that some Christians do. It takes a big man to go to these areas you have gone to do what you feel is right.

I was raised Catholic. I can recall at Catholic Churches volunteering for the holidays to help the needy back when I lived in the Chicago area. For all the good acts some religious people do, you hear a dozen more negative stories.

What I find amazing is that we send the Holy Bible to waring factions in Central America and Africa during the many civil wars that inflicted there regions. Why couldn't we support an Israeli style of loans/aid to those regions?

Bring back the Concorde

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:13 am

Go Canada:
Do you care to make a distiction between Arabs and "the Terrorist"?
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:13 am

Superfly, you miss the point. You cannot send the holy bible to islamic countries or to a jewish one, it would offend them.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:17 am

Go Canada:
Weapons of mass destruction are more offensive.
Why weren't we so concerned about offending religious values when we send Holy Bibles to Africa, Central America and Southeast Asia?
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:22 am

"Weapons of mass destruction are more offensive.2

ive missed the point of that one.

"Why weren't we so concerned about offending religious values when we send Holy Bibles to Africa, Central America and Southeast Asia?"

1)what america may have done in the past doesnt mean to say its the right thing to do now.
2)america does not send holy bibles to non christain countries when they are in civil war any more.
3)most of central america and africa is christain, those populations in africa which have a mixed muslim-christain pop will find that the bibles are found in the christain areas.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:25 am

Go Canada:
Ok, so is our current strategy with Palestine/Israel working?

Bring back the Concorde

bobrayner

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:25 am

there is no palestine

There's little I can do to argue with beliefs like this.
Cunning linguist

EZYcrew

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:28 am

Well said Superfly!

And for the others, what about trying some 2nd degree there?

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:29 am

Bobrayner:
As sick as it may sound, some people are enjoying there front row seats to this carnage.  Sad
There are people on both sides that have no interest in peace in this region.
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:43 am

"Ok, so is our current strategy with Palestine/Israel working?"

it is not down to the usa to sort out the mess. i dont feel that there is a clear stragery. i will say this though all attempts at peace have failed too. the only way this will end is with the replacement of yasser arafat and or the terrorist groups realising that the road to peace is not littered with bombs.

"There's little I can do to argue with beliefs like this."

oh gee im sorry, we historians or the area get a bit picky dont we? there never has been a palestine as a country, there was the ottoman empire, then a british mandate and then the land became israel, jordan and egypt. the term palestinian people isnt accurate either as it lumps together all non jews when in fact there are many different enthic groups living in israel and the occupied terroritories.

since a large number of the 'palestinians' were actually immigrants since the 1880s(along with the jews) its very hard to historically say that there is a seperate palestinian enthic race.
ill ask you this too, where should a palestinian state exist, in the areas where arabs are in the majority?

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:46 am

furthermore bob rayner you never responded to my points.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:47 am

Go Canada:
i dont feel that there is a clear stragery.

So just through more money at the problem?
That isn't fiscaly smart.
Our government is spending money over ther like as McCain would say a 'drunkin sailor'.

the only way this will end is with the replacement of yasser arafat and or the terrorist groups realising that the road to peace is not littered with bombs.

Don't leave those killers Sharon and Netanyahoo off the hook either.  Insane
Bring back the Concorde

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:49 am

Go Canada:

He has already concluded that you are being irrational in this debate. Please re-read post #21.
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:55 am

"Go Canada:

He has already concluded that you are being irrational in this debate. Please re-read post #21."

what are you his spokesperson?

bob didnt answer my points, instead he tried to paint me as some against people living under a occupation because im using the historically accurate terms.

"Don't leave those killers Sharon and Netanyahoo off the hook either."

well superfly perhaps you should realise that the terrorists happily bombed before these two became leaders of israel. they started it and before sharon was elected i said that if the bombs continued the israelis would have no choice but to install a hawk with a blackerned military career since peace overtues to terrorists had done a fat lot of good.

"So just through more money at the problem?
That isn't fiscaly smart.
Our government is spending money over ther like as McCain would say a 'drunkin sailor'. "

ahh and now your true intentions come to light, you are implying that aid should be cut to israel. well i bet you dont think ti should be cut to the arabs do you? in fact what you are advocating is that america should stop giving israel money which in terms means that israel cant invest in its military which in fact opens it up to further attacks and runs the risk of civilains on both sides hitting and fighting each other.

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:05 am

and if we are really going to label non jews as palestinians then you and bob have missed a major point, the majority of palestinians have always lived outside waht was mandatory palestine and what is now in effect israel.

over 2/3s of people living in jordan are palestinian let jordan hasnt created a palestinian state, in fact it killed 10000 palestinians in a civil war but yourself, bob and everyone else who believes that they are looking out for the arab civilian population when in effect your appeasing terrorists but believe your too liberal to ever accept that, are focusing on one part of a wider problem and are doing nothing more than liberalised jew bashing because not one of you has mentioned the fact that the palestinians are being denied a homeland in the area where they are in the clear majority (jordan).

instead your complaining about palestinian people who the majority moved into an area in the late 1880s after the jews had moved back and who lived on the east side of the country.

yes those arabs living in the occupied areas should have independence but labelling them all palestinian is in effect racist because your sidelining other groups and with respect it shows a tragic lack of understanding about the wider historical issues.

occupied land should be given back to jordan and to egypt and let them sort it out. it was never israels land and israel should withdraw.

but not while israelis are bieng bombed.

if you want to resist occupation, fine attack the army i have never condemmed attacks on the army because they are an occupying power. or do peaceful protests like in india but delibrately attacking civilains is cowardly, anti islamic and an affront to all peoples accross the globe.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:07 am

Go Canada:
you are implying that aid should be cut to israel.

Horary!  Big thumbs up
You've just won the prize!
It took 29 replies for you to realize that.  Yeah sure

I really don't give a rats a$$ about either side. I just don't like to see my tax dollars wasted in to something with no clear objective.

because im using the historically accurate terms

Oh come on now, climb down off your high-horse pal. Your are only pointing out one side of history. When the land grab started after WWII, the interactions between the new Israelis and Palestinians was not friendly.

what are you his spokesperson?

No, I am just pointing out something you obviously didn't comprehend. Bobrayner concluded that it's not worth arguing with you. Don't try to make it look like your chasing him in to a corner. He simply don’t want to waste his time with someone who chooses to see only one side of an issue.

Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:20 am

"When the land grab started after WWII, the interactions between the new Israelis and Palestinians was not friendly."

no, but thats not israels fault, in fact a lot of the blame for relations can be laid at the door of the british and at those arab leaders from other states who scared the arabs living in the area witless.

"Don't try to make it look like your chasing him in to a corner. He simply don’t want to waste his time with someone who chooses to see only one side of an issue."

i am not, unfortunately i believe he is. i am making the point that you cant jumpr every non jew together and label them palestinian because it doesnt do any of those groups involved justice.

it is one sided to see this as israelis vs palestinians, it is not it is far more complex than that and it is tragic to see it as that.

i am not one sized, i recongise israel is an occupying power, i also recognise conditions are worse since the 3rd intafardia. what is one sided however to come out and say that the arabs are suffering without acknowledging that the reason they are suffering is because their own leadership has betrayed them for other 50 years, to lay the blame at israels door is simplistci and is against historical accuracy.

to say that the terrorist groups have bombed with or without peace is historically accurate. to point out that palestinians still have schools is accurate.

bob was implying and inferring that the arabs basically sit around all day bleeding to death, hungry and being bombed because israel has stop them having a life and that israel is to blame for the terror attacks because of this.

i am pointing out that thats simplistic, the attacks have occured every step of the way even when israel is nice to the arabs and that is because i believe that yourself, bob and many others miss the fundamental point that terrorism will always occur in the middle east unless the arab leadership takes action against it. thats what happened in north ireland, sinn fein and the republcians helped stop the ira as did the irish goverment and life has much improved there.

the terrorists , note the terrorists, not the arab innocent people who have been betrayed ,started this bloody cycle.

sending bibles in would make it worse.

JAL777

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:23 am

What a waste of bandwith.

DC10GUY

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:25 am

Superfly, Your going to rot in hell !!! Are you some kind of pagan ??? I think all airliners.net members should stage a "prayer-a-thon" for your soul....
Next time try the old "dirty Sanchez" She'll love it !!!

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:26 am

Go Canada:
in fact a lot of the blame for relations can be laid at the door of the british....

Well said! I agree with you on that note.

This topic is a big headache anyway you look at it. I just figured I suggest a peace loving approach to the situation over there. I guess some people hear didn't wan tot acknowlege the irony.  Sad
Bring back the Concorde

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:28 am

Dc10guy:
Does this mean I am not going to get any presents for Christmas?  Crying
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:30 am

what is jal? i might not agree with superfly but i respect the fact that he has the guts to come on here and argue with me and at least try to back up his points and im sure he feels the same about me too.

now i dont want to blame my own trumpet but im a bit of an expert when it comes to the jews and now im beginning to become even more aware of islamic and arabic culture. im at a world respected institute for jewish-non jewish relations and i do not appericate your comments that this is a waste of bandwith.

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:32 am

"This topic is a big headache anyway you look at it."

yes and labelling all non jews as palestinian just makes it worse because it fails to appreciate the complex nature of the region.

as for you being pagan. be pagan, its none of my business.

DC10GUY

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:33 am

Superfly, I hate to break this to yah.... But I think your off the list.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:35 am

Go Canada:
Never mind that Jal777 kid. He's a part of that; "kick there a$$ and take there oil" crowd. It's a sickness imbeded in our society.  Sad

im at a world respected institute for jewish-non jewish relations

My respect to you for taking the time out to study the complex world of Middle East affairs. It just seems like a big mess with no light at the end of the tunnel. Does any of it give you a headache?
Bring back the Concorde

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:39 am

Dc10guy:
No way!  Wow!

I haven't shouted, cried or pouted all year!
I haven't been naughty, I've been nice.  Big grin
I've been good for Godness sake.

Santa Clause is coming to town.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

DC10GUY

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:41 am

Well you better watch out.....and I'm telling you why.

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:43 am

yes and no, what gives me a headache is people who think that the arabs were just turfed off their land and driven away by israeli tanks.what gives me a headache is seeing the eu being stupid enough to talk to yasser arafat which makes it worse or the fact that ben net is so far to the right of the world that hes gone right round and is on the far far left of the horizion!

but i enjoy my work, i love history

go canada!

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:47 am

dont forget he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you have been bad or good so be good for goodness sake.

you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not shout imtelling you why (wow sound slike something you should say to kids about yasser arafat, you better watch out!)

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:57 am

Go Canada:
It's true when ever a society/nation feels they are under attack, they tend to go for facist elements.
The world could do without the Arafats, Bushes and Sharons. Send them all on a one way ticket to hell!
Bring back the Concorde

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:46 pm

Bobrayner, Go Canada, DC10guy, KROC, Jessman and EZYcrew:
Thanks for your input and not letting this volatile subject get completely out of hand.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

Alpha 1

Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:08 pm

Thanks for your input and not letting this volatile subject get completely out of hand.

So you admit you posted it as nothing but pure, unadulterated flamebait? Why am I not surpirsed.

And yes, I think you should go to Cuba. The world would be a better place.  Big grin

go canada!

Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:13 am

seems to be alpha that it was an admission on superflys part and that your right, furterhmore no one has argued aganist what i have sadi, simply because its the truth.

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:50 pm

Alpha1:
So you admit you posted it as nothing but pure, unadulterated flame bait?

Not at all Alpha1.
Are you saying that any post about the Middle East is automatic flame bait?
Or is it because it's from Superfly and you already a bias against me in the first place?  Insane

And yes, I think you should go to Cuba.

There you go again with your 'One Note Samba' "go back to Cuba" rant.
You have sunken to the level of Hairyass (fmr. A.net member) with your tape-recorded response. His "You God damn liberals" and your "Go back to Cuba" remarks have striking similarities.

You still have failed to point out what I said was flame bait. I just came up with a hypothesis and questioned it. I am mostly asking questions in my post.
Bobrayner, Go Canada, DC10guy, KROC, Jessman and EZYcrew were able to discuss this without advocating me being deported.

This topic is about our country's (U.S.A.) involvement between two groups in the Middle East. Yet you think I should be deported to Cuba (a Latin American country).

Also, what have I asked that's so un-American that shouldn't be protected by the 1st. Amendment?  Insane
Please answer that Alpha1, I am all ears.  Insane

By the way, I am not from Cuba. I am from Gary, Indiana. A state that borders your state of Ohio. I am sure you wouldn’t want me to “go back” because we’d be neighbors.  Laugh out loud

Go Canada!:
furterhmore no one has argued aganist what i have sadi, simply because its the truth.

Whoa let's not get out of hand.  Smile
The verdict is still out.
Bring back the Concorde

go canada!

Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:23 am

superfly, you cant prove what im saying is wrong because its historicaly accurate.the verdict is not out, its in and has been in for many a year. until islamic jihad, hamas and their friends are defeated there will be no peace in the middle east. it is their aim for the total destruction os israel and for a second holocaust and they will do this with or without a peace deal. a peace deal with arafat will make no difference to the lives on people in the middle east, you can have a palestinian state with east jersualem as its capital plus compensation and aid(which by the way arafat rejected in 2000 even though your idols the democratic leadership lead by bill clinton and albright said it was the best ever offer made) and terrorist attacks will still occur, the proofs is there you cannot deny the events of the past decade which saw a peace deal and israeli withdrawal without an end to terrorist attacks.