CanadianNorth
Topic Author

Saturday Night With The CBC Woohoo!

Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:59 pm

ok... its 9.50pm saturday night and im bored so i have the radio tuned to the CBC. There is this old fart making no sence and playing this 50s n 60s music...

Heres some of what he is on bout

He bought a pair of gloves at the hardware store for $11.95 one size fits all and they really fit nobody its like shoes and denchures one size fits all, heres a song bout rock n roll heaven.

TV audiences are going down because of DVDs. people are watching DVDs and on the computers insead of watching tv. its taking a hit like music did because of the internet. he watches TV with the sound off and music on. Radio still goes round thou because people tune in because you can still do other things like floss and make scrambled eggs and do crosswords because its flexible eh heres a song from 1962.

Toothpaste has come full circle eh first it did cavitys then plaque then bla bla bla now it does it all in one but the other day he went to the store and saw a brand that just did cavitys again. And they ran outa ideas so now they have toothpaste that can stop hair loss for men so they can grow a beard. heres a 50s song bout this guy.

So they are, thats the sorta stuff im listning to on this thrilling Saturday night with the CBC! Yes its far out and its so boring/sad/pointless its funny and makes Air Canada look good.

any comments?
CanadianNorth
Way to go, nice and slow, never late, 748!

captaingomes

RE: Saturday Night With The CBC Woohoo!

Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:04 pm

Too bad this crap is subsidized by the government! But it makes me feel warm inside that you are enjoying it. lol.
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

777YYC

Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:11 pm

You're talking about Danny Finkelman, the Finkelmeister! He has a pretty large cult following.

CanadianNorth
Topic Author

Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:12 pm

Dan Dan thats our Man!

CanadianNorth

avt007

Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:15 pm

What kind of Canadian are you? Hockey Night in Canada is on CBC TV! Forget the radio, all the CBC is good for is insomnia........  Smile

CanadianNorth
Topic Author

Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:19 pm

Avt007...but what if i want to do a crossword floss my teeth and scramble n egg too?

oh yay!! a french yahoo on the CBC singing bout traffic jams!! my tax dollars have done good.

CanadianNorth

[Edited 2003-12-07 07:23:54]

ScarletHarlot

Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:52 am

Hey, I always loved that stuff!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
But that was when I ruled the world