Dean a leftist? Only to the dim of wit.
- Favored large factory farms in VT
to allow for profitability for VT
- Says gun control should be a state, not a federal domain.
- Not categorically opposed to war. Direct quote: "I don't think you should run for President unless you're willing to use the military might of the United States to defend ourselves. But I don't think that the President ever made a case that Iraq was a particular danger to the United States." As true as it gets.
- Balanced successive budgets in VT
- kept down spending in VT
- opposed raising taxes in VT
and fought back the state legislatures attempts to increase the state income tax.
- Created enormous tax breaks to successfully attract businesses to Vermont.
Health Care: Vermont now provides coverage to more people than almost any other state, thanks largely to Dean's efforts. This was the lowest rate in the country. First in the country to offer prescription drug benefits to Seniors. All without raising taxes or creating deficits !!
How the #%#$%#$ is he similar to Ralph Nader?
Atheism is Myth Understood.