2003 Will definately go down in the history books. Both accomplishments and failures
- Started dating my girlfriend of ten months.
- Had both best and worst college semesters (spring and fall respectively)
- Spend 5 Days in New York City (got to see more than just Manhattan)
While in New York
- Spent a day in Bay Ridge (Brooklyn)
- Went to the Pier in Red Hook (Brooklyn) and got great shots of the statue and Lower Manhattan
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade
- The Metropolitain Museum of Art
- Rode the LIRR
- Rode the 6 line for the second time and the Broadway Local for the first time
- Ate a dirty water dog and roasted nuts ( both which i have never had)
- Saw Radio city for the first time
- Turn 21 on New Years Eve! what a day to do that!
- Saw Fallingwater, The Guggenheim Museum (Manhattan) and Darwin Martin House in person. (Three of Frank Lloyd Wright's greatest achievements)
- Flew by myself for the first time (purposely took three flights each way)
on the way down SRQ
on the way back
(first times in PIT
airports as well)
-Saw STYX, JOURNEY and REO
-Saw the Phantom and Mama Mia!
Things I didnt do that were on my list
-Climb any of the high peaks in the Adirondacks
-See the Eagles Live
-See the Nutcracker Ballet
-Lose the 20 pounds that I gained since college started (God bless beer!)
-Go to Boston
-Make more money than I spent
-Start a work out program
- Get a 4.0
2004 - Much to look foreward too
- flying to FLL
for First Time UAL Via ORD
- hoping to get up into the High Peaks
- Ski Killington again
- get a good summer job (any ideas)
- Get a 4.0
- keep loving my girlfriend
- travel to Europe (possibly)
- leave the country - Canada doesn't count (no offense Canadian North, just that when you live 7 miles from the border its a routine thing to go there about 10-20 times a year.)
- Post my first pics on a.net
Well thats my list.
May you all have a splendid holiday and a joyous new year.
Peace be with you!
- Chris in Buffalo