cancidas

The Aprentice

Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:40 pm

did anyone watch the aprentice tonight? i was in heaven watching the netjets fleet being displayed on tv.  Big grin ok, so maybe not but i was bored... cut me some slack ok?
"...cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home."

JetChaser

RE: The Aprentice

Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:47 pm

Cancidas

I also enjoyed The Apprentice tonight. The Mens Advertising Campaign was far too conservative like so many that are out there already today. The Womans Advertising Campaign while being provocative was very cute with them wearing F/A uniforms for the presentation. My favourite part was when the Women were posing with the Pilots on the ramp at TEB. Next episode will be a letdown after this entire episode dedicated to Corporate Jets.

JetChaser

GulfstreamGuy

RE: The Aprentice

Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:58 am

I can tell you that I absolutely HATE reality shows. Whether it be "Survivor" or "Rich Girls that Marry Average Big Fat Obnoxious Joe Millionaire Bachelors Living in the Real World yet enjoying The Simple Life?", But I really enjoy watching "The Apprentice" just because I love the idea of money and power! The last episode was awesome with the Gulfstream jets! Your right JetChaser, the rest of the shows will be a letdown now.

GulfstreamGuy
"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane. " -Jimmy Buffett