eham

YorinFM

Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:20 pm

hee, if you are able to listen online, please log in at http://www.yorinfm.nl and listen online...do you like it?

It's my favorite radio-station out here in Holland  Smile

aloges

RE: YorinFM

Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:49 am

I sometimes listen to that station via Sattelite. One question: what does "Yorin" mean?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

aviationfreak

Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:39 am

No sorry I don't like YorinFM. I hate the DJ's on every station but Radio538. Other than that I prefer to listen to non DJ stations like Arrow Classic Rock (though they have sometimes DJ's) and Sky Radio. At my work I'm sometimes forced to listen to Kink. What a rubbish!

A real shame that Arrow didn't get an ether frequentie. "Arrow Classic Rock! The #1 rock station!" Of course it is the #1 rock station. It is the only rock station in the Netherlands and rather popular. Give them their frequentie!

Sander de Marée
AKA Aviationfreak
I love both Airbus and Boeing as much as I love aviation!

KLM777

Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:15 am

I'm more into MP3's and CD's, but from time to time I listen to Yorin and they're OK in my opinion. I don't really understand why people from abroad should tune in, the music is not that special and they probably don't understand a word of what is said...

Aloges, I think Yorin was ment to combine "Your In". Pretty good name if you ask me, they can make good commercial slogans with that name: Yorin to the music, Yorin the game, etc....

Jeroen
Every landing is a controlled crash