david b.

"No Child Should See This Movie"-Passion Of Christ

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:21 pm

Personally after reading this, I find it to be very one-sided. Did this person even see the movie? I'll personally will go see this movie even though I have no religious affiliation.

I think this "author" should really get her head out of the sand.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/167329p-146309c.html
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Matt D

RE: "No Child Should See This Movie"-Passion Of Christ

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:27 pm

Care to elaborate?

david b.

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:29 pm

Read the article. The author states that the movie protray the Jews in a bad light and that this will lead to anti-Jewish violence. I don't think so.

If this is part of history it should be told.

http://www.thelife.com/movie/antisemitic.html Here is another link

[Edited 2004-02-24 15:33:11]

Greg

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:34 pm

People wrongly assume that because it's a religous epic it is somehow important or significant to society---couldn't be further from the truth.

It's just another vanity piece for Mr. Gibson's publicity machine. Note that the production company is selling memorabilia (crosses, etc.) at the theatres.

Now tell me with a straight face that this is somehow a relevant picture?

AC320

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:40 pm

You read the article, David b. She does indeed say the film portrays Jews in a bad light, but there's no mention of forthcoming anti-Jewish violence, she merely states "Religious intolerance has been used as an excuse for some of history's worst atrocities".

If this is part of history it should be told

Unfortunately, using the Gospels as a source of accurate history is a stretch at best.
fuddle duddle

707CMF

RE: "No Child Should See This Movie"-Passion Of Ch

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:42 pm

Having seen the trailer of the movie, I have to agree with one point, this is not to be seen by children.

The movie seems to be quite graphic, but it describes a very harsh part of the history. But I don't think it has been intended for other audience than adults anyway.

The second point, os it antisemitic ? I'll have to see it to decide. On the ther hand, I feel quite offended as a Christian to see a movie about the Christ compared to Kill Bill...

david b.

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:51 pm

"Religious intolerance has been used as an excuse for some of history's worst atrocities".

Hence my statements.

707cMf I don't blame you.

Unfortunately, using the Gospels as a source of accurate history is a stretch at best.

Anyone still alive from then?

707CMF

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:55 pm

707cMf I don't blame you.

Why would you blame me ?

707, puzzled

AC320

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:58 pm

Hence my statements

Which are inaccurate as the author is using a historical context. You can say she's implying there might be violence but then you'd need some support for your interpretation other than a single reference to past events.

Anyone still alive from then?

No, but here why don't I ask one of our history professors here if I can use the Gospels to create an accurate history. Let's take bets on how fast I'll be laughed out of the office. Religious texts in general are not the greatest source of accuracy.

No one from Noah's time is still alive, does that mean we can say he crammed two of every animal in a boat and had a cruise for 40 days? It's a part of history, and it must be told! sounds like a good idea.......
fuddle duddle

beefer

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:10 am

Well it is rated R, so obviously there should not be any children viewing this movie.

jaysit

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:12 am

How realistic is a movie in which Jesus, widely thought to be about 5ft 2 and about 110 lbs is played by Jim Cazeviel who is a tall strapping buffed Hollywood hunk. Also, from my understanding, the unfortunate souls who were nailed to the Cross were left there naked. I doubt if Mel with his
Catholic sense of middle class propriety will show this. Also, crucifixion was doubly awful because it stripped its victims of any sense of dignity - almost always, bodily functions were lost. Those on the cross defecated, and their internal organs bled through every orifice. Gibson apparently shows none of this. His is an elegant ketchup drenched Atkins and gym buffed movie star nailed to the cross.

As far as kids go, I'm sure that they've seen worse in slaughter horror schlock films.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

SimpleMinded

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:17 am

Personally, I think that everyone should see it, it is a matter of truth.

In Public schools, they show us movies of the holocaust.

They both happened and were both violent.

ciao
SM
Um, I like..... yea ok

AC320

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:25 am

It's not a matter of truth, its a matter of religion and faith. Everyone knows the holocaust happened, it's a historical fact. But this movie being "true" only holds such if you have those religious beliefs that say it is.
fuddle duddle

david b.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:32 am

Like everything it is a matter of truth for those who choose to believe it. You doubt that it did not happen; however, you have no prove of that. Your religion may not have the same believes as other but does that mean that the other believes are false.

AC320

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:35 am

Who ever said anything about false beliefs?
fuddle duddle

david b.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:38 am

But this movie being "true" only holds such if you have those religious beliefs that say it is.

Therefore, if we don;t it is false?

AC320

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:48 am

Nonsense, you enjoy putting words into people's mouths. It is a matter of faith, you either believe it or you do not. You can say you have faith that this film is true to you, but to declare it as absolute truth is to disrespect another's beliefs. As we can see, religion can be a touchy subject.

Was Jesus crucified? Most likely
Was everything else true? My beliefs say "no", but then that's my faith not someone else's at work.
fuddle duddle

david b.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:51 am

That is my personal believe. If you don't want to see it, don't. I believed it happened. Nobody is going to change my mind on that.

AC320

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:52 am

No one's trying to change anyone's mind........
fuddle duddle

SimpleMinded

Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:52 am

Well, I dont think he was trying to change your mind, he is just expressing his opinion, no matter how crooked I think it may be.

ciao
SM
Um, I like..... yea ok

AC320

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:04 am

crooked

Alright I'm done here. Good day gentlemen, sorry for spoiling the party.  Insane
fuddle duddle

SimpleMinded

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:05 am

I stick up for your right to express your opinion and when I express mine, you cry.

Good for you!

SM
Um, I like..... yea ok

AC320

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:10 am

Who's crying? I'm just dissapointed that in the midst of "expressing" opinions rather than go with "to each his own" in matters of religion, we have to be closed minded and resort to calling other ideas on this subject "crooked". That's not how I operate, so I'm done here.
fuddle duddle

maiznblu_757

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:20 am

Username: Greg
From United States, joined Jan 2001, 4251 posts, RR: 27
Reply: 3
Posted Tue Feb 24 2004 15:34:04 UTC+1 and read 120 times:
People wrongly assume that because it's a religous epic it is somehow important or significant to society---couldn't be further from the truth.

It's just another vanity piece for Mr. Gibson's publicity machine. Note that the production company is selling memorabilia (crosses, etc.) at the theatres.

Now tell me with a straight face that this is somehow a relevant picture?

Wow... You sound a lot like those trolls on Yahoo's message boards.

commander_rabb

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:28 am

The story of Jesus Christ and the passion is a powerful one. Two thousand years later we are still telling it. Whomever Christ is portrayed by, the underlying message of peace, love, and forgiveness still rings loud in the ears of millions.

My ears are ringing. Are yours? If not, see the move. If you take anything away from it, take away the mans desire to do good and the undying faith that he had.

It is said that the Jews killed Christ. That is nonsense. We all killed Christ. You, and me. That is what Christ died for.

jaysit

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:21 am

"It is said that the Jews killed Christ. That is nonsense. We all killed Christ. You, and me. That is what Christ died for."

Nice sentiments. Tell that to Mel Gibson and his fringe Catholic splinter group that doesnt believe in Vatican II, and who continue to decry contemporary Jews as Christ killers.

cfalk

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:23 am

Many scholars have already seen the film, including the Pope himself, and have said that it is as close to the truth as we know it. The Bible is not the only historical record of the time, there were Roman historians such as Josephus who also wrote of the period. There is no question that Jesus and the Crusifiction really happened pretty much this way.

As far as the film being anti-semetic, I disagree. You are showing history - as best as you can make it out. Should you say that the Romans were the bad guys just to make it more politically acceptable? Many people would consider such a change as virtual heresy - we are not talking about Lethal Weapon here, where you can make any change you want. This is the story that profoundly changed the course of human history for the past 2000 years. Changes cannot be made just to please someone. The facts are quite known and confirmed - Jesus was feared/hated by conservative Jews of the time, and as far as we know, they did have a very big part in his arrest and execution.

But this was 2000 years ago. The Catholic Church years ago declared that it does not hold the Jews to be guilty of "deicide" (although some fundementalist protestant churches might disagree). Just as we cannot blame today's generation for slavery, the Nazis, and other past crimes, nobody can or should try to vilify Jews living today about something that happened some 160 generations ago.

But that does not mean you should ignore what happened. You can forgive, but you must never forget. Certainly our generation has not been allowed to forget the Holocaust (and rightfully so), even though there are millions of Germans out there who feel a bit uneasy every time a movie like Shindler's List comes out. So complaining about this film seems to be a bit of a double-standard.

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

777236ER

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:29 am

You, and me. That is what Christ died for.

I didn't  Smile Murderer.
Your bone's got a little machine

jaysit

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:33 am

If Coppola or some other director had made this film, I doubt if there would have been the same level of controversy. Its Mel Gibson's connection with the fringe, fundamentalist Catholic sect called the "Holy Family" that are raising everyone's antennas. The Holy Family repudiated the teachings of Vatican II and still believes that contemporary living Jews are guilty of deicide.

cfalk

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:46 am

The Holy Family repudiated the teachings of Vatican II and still believes that contemporary living Jews are guilty of deicide.

That may be the case (I don't know nor care about the "Holy Family"). But as long as Gibson can honestly say that he told the story as truthfully as he could, and did not alter it significantly for dramatic purposes, or to serve a particular agenda (I don't know if he has made such a claim), then it's alright by me.

Charles

Greg

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:53 am

Having been brought up within a studio family, I think my comments are spot on in regard to this.

I'm not sure what's meant by the troll comment. I am 30.

I've never been to a Yahoo message board.

commander_rabb

Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:31 am

Actually, if anyone should be angry about this film it should be the Italians. After all, Romans and their empire did not come to be because they offered flowers to their vanquished. They were cruel to all those who opposed Rome, laws in Roman territories, and to those who were percieved as a threat.

There is also an undertow if you will, from atheists and those who hate Jesus Christ, Christianity, and all the good that has come from it. Christ is in the news and they hate it. Many feel sorry for them. As do I.

See you at the movies.

csavel

Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:45 am

Cfalk,
I haven't seen the movie, but the reviews i've read say that Mel makes Caiaphus out to be a scheming evil person bent on Jesus's destruction, whereas Pontius Pilate is a wimp who meekly goes along with the Jews wishes to sort of keep the peace and to sort of be politically correct and appease the Jews. According to the contemporary sources, Pilate was cruel and brutal to the Jews and was rebuked by the emporer. of course nobody really knows what went on and I'm sure that Caiaphus might have seen this upstart as a threat, but the Gospels aren't history. indeed no sources, from Josephus, to Roman Emporer's diaries can be considered true history. Whereas Caiaphus, the high priests, and the pharisees were likely bad guys, it isn't "politically correct" to note that the Romans, including Pontius Pilate, were bad. It's pretty much established fact. It's difficult to say who was more to blame because each had their reasons to end this potential rebellion. To the Romans, this was no different than the soon to come Bar Kochba rebellion, dealt with in much the same way - actually even more brutally. See http://www.livius.org/pi-pm/pilate/pilate01.htm for some interesting commentary.

So I question the historical veracity of Gibson's work, but as this is his oevre and his take on the passion, I'm not looking for a history lesson from it, no more than I was from Last Temptation of Christ or King of Kings.

Also this comment, "But that does not mean you should ignore what happened. You can forgive, but you must never forget. " not sure what you mean by that. Forgive whom? never forget what? If by your analogy you mean forgive the Jews but not forget what they've done, then the analogy is lost on this Jew. The Jews don't need to be forgiven for Jack when it comes to Jesus, sorry.

And while the Nazi holocaust is established historical fact, and people affected by it are still alive today, the crucifixion of Jesus, while probably true is lost in the mists of time. I'll bet most Jews in Palestine at that time had no idea what was going on.

I do think some of the hysteria about igniting anti-Semitism is overblown, in that cfalk, you are correct, I don't want to go bashing Horst and Dieter after i've seen Schindler's list.

I may be ugly. I may be an American. But don't call me an ugly American.

cptkrell

Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:46 am

CmdrRabb wote "See you at the movies." You bet, as making decisions or formulating opinions on this topic are probably moot before any of us have actually seen the film. As far as "No child should see this movie", I would venture to opine that there are varying levels of comprehension and maturity between different "children" of the same age(s). Regards...Jack
all best; jack

MD-90

Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:21 am

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/rosenberg200402241417.asp

Excellent article regarding the anti-semitism allegations (and written by a Rosenberg).

Also you should watch Ted Koppel Wednesday night at 10:35 PM on ABC. He's covering the issue and it should be interesting.

Also, from my understanding, the unfortunate souls who were nailed to the Cross were left there naked. I doubt if Mel with his
Catholic sense of middle class propriety will show this. Also, crucifixion was doubly awful because it stripped its victims of any sense of dignity - almost always, bodily functions were lost. Those on the cross defecated, and their internal organs bled through every orifice. Gibson apparently shows none of this. His is an elegant ketchup drenched Atkins and gym buffed movie star nailed to the cross.

You may be right, but we won't know till we see the movie. I'm going to be home this weekend, and my mother wants to go see it Friday night, so we might go.

Quoted passage from the above linked article that I think is very compelling.

My reaction was a little bit different. As I told Koppel, my father was raised Orthodox Jewish in Brooklyn as a first-generation American. His parents and grandparents escaped out of a brutal wave of anti-Semitism in Russia around 1905 when the Czar was wiping out town after town of Jews. By God's grace, his family got out of Minsk. By God's grace, they didn't settle in Poland, or Austria, or Germany. They got to Ellis Island and found religious freedom here in the U.S. My father (and mother) became believers in Jesus as the Messiah in 1973, when I was six. It took me until I was 17 until I wrestled it all out for myself, and became a believer as well. Thus, I'm sympathetic both to the Gospel and to the Gibson story line.

The Passion is not anti-Semitic, and I told Koppel that point blank. But that said, I also told him I understand the concerns Jews have that the film could be used by anti-Semites to justify their hatred and attacks. Horrible things have been done to Jews by people claiming to be followers of Christ while disobeying Jesus' command that his followers love their neighbors as themselves. It is critical at this moment in Church history that we not turn a blind eye to that history, but be sensitive to Jewish fears and outspoken about the true message of the Gospel, one of forgiveness and reconciliation.

One of the things I find so powerful about Gibson's film is that it presents Jesus as the Jewish Savior of the world. Jesus was Jewish. His parents were Jewish. His followers were Jewish. Most of the crowds listening to him preach were Jewish. Jesus said "salvation is from the Jews" (John 4:22). Jesus said he was the Jewish Messiah (John 4:25-26). When the Romans drove the nails into his hands in the Gibson film, Jesus (played by James Caviezel) says, "Father, forgive them." When the Jewish High Priest tells Jesus to come down from the cross and thus prove to be the Messiah, Jesus again cries out, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

jaysit

Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:29 am

So what if his last name was Rosenberg? The man is a conservative Christian now for God's sake. How is his argument compelling in any way?

Frankly, I found the crucifixion scene from Ben Hur (starring Charleton Heston back in about 1960) a moving testament to the story of Christ. For a film of that era, it was done both subtly and powerfully.

Espion007

Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:03 am

I dont think we should argue about a movie we havent even seen

PS:screw that guy who wrote the article.Im 14 and im seeing it this weekend.Im even gonna take notes on the damn thing.
Snakes on a Plane!

Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:24 am

Sums it up perfectly:

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 3:17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 3:18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God. 3:19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. 3:20 For everyone who does evil hates the light, and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 3:21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.

God bless,

- Jeff Big grin

cptkrell

Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:56 am

I was going to back-off further comment on this topic as titled before I have seen the film, but as alluded to MD-90's post, Ted Koppel's comments RE: "by The grace of God" his family got out of Minsk...and didn't settle in Poland... doesn't sit well with my feelings about the "grace of God".

I have difficulty in thinking about "God's grace" in other situations, too. Errrr..
"God's grace" saved a person while others drowned or froze after the sinking of the Titanic? "God's grace" saved so-and-so whilst other thousands/millions have been exterminated over the ages in the name of religion or power politics?

Sorry...where is "God's grace" when the guy sitting next to you gets his head blown off and you don't even get any blood spatters on your own face? Sorry, again...I really hate the term "by the grace of God" and have never, ever used it and never, ever will. Just a personal thing...Regards...Jack
all best; jack

Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:25 am

Jack,

Things are quite bad in this world. You gave some perfect examples of what is wrong with the world we live in now. It sounds like personal tragedy has struck very close-to-home in your past. I am genuinely sorry if that is true.

People of the Christian faith believe that there was a time when the world was not like this. We believe that, unfortunately, people decided that they wanted to do things their own way, and didn't need God's help anymore.

By allowing suffering in this world, God is granting us our request. I believe it pains Him also, but He has promised us that He will eliminate pain, death and sorrow in this world again. He calls all of us to Him and wants to know us personally. God did not make us as obedient robots, rather we were given free will. Telling God to let us do things our way has cost us dearly. It certainly must seem a hollow issue with those who have suffered more than most. Certainly in my family we have had much heartache and pain with my wife's health. I thank God every day that she is still with us. I look forward to spending eternity with her in the future.

I pray that when you hear the term "God's grace" you might begin to think of our rejection of God, and also God's calling us back to Him... which cost Him dearly.

God bless you Jack.

- Jeff

777236ER

Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:54 am

Sums it up perfectly:

Huh? No it doesn't. It sums up the thoughts of one man, written two thousand years ago.

cptkrell

Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:27 am

Thank you for your concern, but the thrust of my aforementioned opinion has absolutely nothing to do with anything personal with me. You must, at least,
question whether "God's grace" enabled specific individuals to survive when many (and I really refer to MANY) other individuals did not during the same circumstances. These are conditions where I do not feel the "grace of God" comes into play, irrespective of individual beliefs. Mr. Koppel's reference (and anybody else's reference to the "grace of God" for that matter) for the saving or survival of persons as opposed to the opposite has become a trite, well-worn expression and it bugs me.

A year-end carpet sale is not "fantastic". Going to and returning from the moon is. Wow, how meanings of important words have become trite. Reiteration of "miracle" president's day savings for two - count 'em - two large boxes of dish soap isn't a miracle. I don't think that individuals were saved by the "grace of God", either. Does that mean everybody else waited for the "grace of God" but were a little late, therefore drowned, burned, maimed because God didn't show grace on them?

My pet-peeve about the term "grace of God" is that it's pretty meaningless; plus, it's overuse reinforces direct as well as abstract non-realistic thinking. As a matter of fact, I think God is probably P.O.'d with the term "by the grace of God" in general. Kind regards...Jack
all best; jack

F9Widebody

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:48 pm

I heard a great quote from Roger Ebert about the whole issue of anti-semitism which basically said that Christ was a Jew and the portrayal of the fact that Jews were the ones who were chosen as the instruments to fulfill prophesy is not anti-semitism. On a side note, I have heard that the people behind the movie - including Gibson - are recomending that no child under 12 see the movie.

http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/ebertandroeper/mp3/040223_passion_of_the_christ.mp3

Regards
YES URLS in signature!!!

Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:17 pm

Huh? No it doesn't. It sums up the thoughts of one man, written two thousand years ago.

I'll bet it's hard for you to think of yourself as a created being, answerable to the Creator.

3:19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. 3:20 For everyone who does evil hates the light, and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed.

Is whatever you are holding on to really that important? Or good for you? You can't keep running too long. None of us has THAT much time. When we die, how long will we be dead? 100 years? 1000? 10,000? A very long time, to be sure.

If you don't believe in God, you'd better hope you're right. You might want to give that some thought. Better yet, why not genuinely seek out God. He would love it... You would too.

God bless,

- Jeff

777236ER

Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:26 pm

I'll bet it's hard for you to think of yourself as a created being, answerable to the Creator.

But I was created by my parents and evolution. I believe there is no creator. Is it so hard for you to accept other views?

Is whatever you are holding on to really that important? Or good for you? You can't keep running too long. None of us has THAT much time. When we die, how long will we be dead? 100 years? 1000? 10,000? A very long time, to be sure.

Meaningless rhetoric.

If you don't believe in God, you'd better hope you're right. You might want to give that some thought. Better yet, why not genuinely seek out God. He would love it... You would too.

But I believe God doesn't exist! Just that you are sure that he does, I'm sure that he doesn't. Neither of us can prove either way, so stop patronising those who have views that aren't your own.

cfalk

Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:24 am

But I believe God doesn't exist! Just that you are sure that he does, I'm sure that he doesn't. Neither of us can prove either way, so stop patronising those who have views that aren't your own.

But if a believer is wrong, he has lost nothing. If you are wrong, you will have lost everything.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Charles

777236ER

Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:44 am

If a believer is wrong, he's wasted his whole life. If I am wrong, I'll argue with God.

Anyway, I'm not wrong!  Smile

commander_rabb

Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:50 am

"But if a believer is wrong, he has lost nothing. If you are wrong, you will have lost everything."

Excellent statement Cfalk. Words like that, and others that you have posted really hit home for some of us who have the intellect to dwell deeper in the debate and who do not result to cute one liners solely for the purpose to offend.

Cfalk, I am always impressed in your well thought out views and opinions.

Respect is indeed earned. Please enjoy mine.

Commander_Rabb

[Edited 2004-02-25 18:54:02]

Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:08 am

But if a believer is wrong, he has lost nothing. If you are wrong, you will have lost everything.

Well, "hedging your bets" is hardly the kind of relationship the Bible talks about. However, if this thought process motivates a person to seek God then so be it. Big grin

If a believer is wrong, he's wasted his whole life. If I am wrong, I'll argue with God.

I've HARDLY wasted my life. I don't believe you have either.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Also, if you ever read the Bible, you would notice that God will not be interested in listening to ANYTHING coming from a dead atheist.

Gotta go !

God bless,

- Jeff

fly_yhm

Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:21 am

777236ER
If evolution is real Why are there still monkey's.

Anyway
This is true. Everyword of it is true. As far as who to blame blame God he had it planned form the day the Adam and Eve ate the apple

Gen3:15 and I will put emity between you and the woman and between her offspring and hers he will crush your head and you will strike his heel.

this was God basically telling satan that Jesus was going to crush him.

I think partially that this movie is more for believers to really sink in what happened but as a lot of High Christian people are saying that this is going to be a great Evangelical tool but because of the conterversy that errupted it could distract people from the true message behind it.

Some people say that it is out of context and doesn't really explain why Jesus was crusified well maybe it will entice people to read the Bible people also say that it is too violent wrong again I think a real crusifiction is probab;y worse that what Mel produced.
Where will you spend eternity? He,s more real then you think!!!!!