nwa man

UW-Madison Abduction A Hoax

Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:14 am

I knew this chick was faking it all along... but the fact that the Milwaukee media covered this so heavily is even worse. The day she was "found", three MKE news stations ran nonstop coverage for a good four hours, interviewing people who were so "happy" she was still around. Well, uhh, whoops. Thanks for making me miss Jeopardy on Wednesday, whore.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=2&u=/ap/20040402/ap_on_re_us/missing_student

N-Dub
Create your own luck.

ConcordeBoy

RE: UW-Madison Abduction A Hoax

Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:22 am

Why anyone cares enough about this to warrant recurrent live coverage from the five biggest cable news networks, I'll never know.

Lacy Peterson was like a soap opera gone bad...
Jon Benet Ramsey was the quintessential "cute little white girl"...
Elizabeth Smart (should have just been slapped) but was a happy ending...

...but this? I'd seriously like to know: WHO FRIGGIN CARES?
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

USAirways737

Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:58 pm

I know it was a big deal here in MN also. When just a few months ago Dru Sjodin was abducted and then Audrey, people get emotional about it. I was also one of those people who questioned the validity of this girls abduction too. When the police said that there were inconsistencies and then repeted that line again, I knew there was something fishy.

I hope she still isn't living in the Regent Dorms when I'm there next year for college. She deserves a spot in jail for sure.

Erik in MSP

USAFHummer

Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:04 pm

That girl has got some serious mental problems to deal with...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru

ScooterTrash

Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:18 pm

We outta make her work off all the tax money she wasted.

Bitch.  Pissed

Scooter

MD-90

Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:09 pm

This was the biggest farce of the national media so far this year. Who cares she was abducted? Who cares that she was found? WHO BLOODY CARES?!

It happens all the time. Why was she so special? Must've been a really slow week for news.

jcs17

Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:16 pm

That girl ought to spend five years in 'pound-me-in-the-ass' prison for what she did, mentally ill or not. Faking stuff like that doesn't just mess with people's heads, it costs taxpayers' dollars. It disgusts me that anyone would try a stunt like that.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!