lehpron

Does Anyone Here Listen To The Pop Music Genre?

Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:58 pm

Always one end of the spectrum to another, I have never seen a post about POP music.

If you do not listen to the stuff, you would have already stated your obvious opinions beyond the next if you did anyway so just don't respond again.

My portion: general mainstream modern/old school pop listener.

The meaning of life is curiosity; we were put on this planet to explore opportunities.

A330Fan1

RE: Does Anyone Here Listen To The Pop Music Genre?

Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:24 pm

Yep

I listen to everything, which includes pop

I would say my favorite singer, in France would be ALIZEE...she's an amazing pop singer

-A330Fan1

MYT332

Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:55 pm

I like all types of music as well. I think theres some good pop at the moment, I mean The Sugababes, Avril Lavigne, n Jameila arent too bad right? Well i dont htink so! Plus, they're FIT!

-
Alex

One Life, Live it.

Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:07 pm

Not me. Pop sucks.

'Speed

KROC

Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:30 pm

I love pop music. Me and the fellas are currently working on an 'NSYNC cover band. I already have the make up down pat.

Signed, LHMark

Kay

Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:15 pm

Does Anyone Here Listen To The Pop Music Genre?

it has happened, when switching trance CD's on my car mp3. there's no option to turn off radio input like auxiliary..  Big thumbs up

Or when I have a passenger (obstinate gf) who can't handle my totally antisocial music set (another reason why my car has only two seats Big grin).

Seriously, there are very rare songs here and there, I got my moments, but this is definitely one of the areas where we get to witness the cheesiest product ever made by a human or a group of humans.

cheers,
kay