ronen

Who Is Responsible For The Attack In Saudi Arabia?

Sun May 02, 2004 4:19 pm

"Later, the Saudi Press Agency quoted Abdullah as telling a gathering of princes in Jiddah that "Zionism is behind terrorist actions in the kingdom. I can say that I am 95 percent sure of that."

only 95%??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=540&ncid=716&e=1&u=/ap/20040502/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_attack(in the middle)

solarix

RE: Who Is Responsible For The Attack In Saudi Ara

Sun May 02, 2004 4:45 pm

Nutjobs are behind the attack.
Bong Hits 4 Jesus

Delta767300ER

RE: Who Is Responsible For The Attack In Saudi Arabia?

Sun May 02, 2004 4:50 pm

Al Qaeda(sp) nutjobs are behind the attack.

-Delta767300ER

ronen

Sun May 02, 2004 6:14 pm

just to be clear Abdulla is the SAUDI Crown Prince Abdullah

vanessa

Sun May 02, 2004 10:16 pm

The responsibility falls on any group, organization, or even a country which never wish to see stability in the ME.

Sometimes, these acts are performed to turn out faces from other dangerous things going on in other locations.

Whoever did it, I do believe that all these terrorsist acts are performed by one undercover man, sitting somewhere, pushing bottoms, making calls, sending faxes and e-mails, delivering messages and playing with the whole world for a purpose, a purpose which I suppose we have a clue about it already.

El-Qaeda, Zionizm, all are still an option. But what we have to find out is who exactly is standing behind them.

Got it RONEN?

[Edited 2004-05-02 15:32:49]

galaxy5

Sun May 02, 2004 10:21 pm

George W Bush?
"damn, I didnt know prince could Ball like that" - Charlie Murphy

vanessa

Sun May 02, 2004 10:36 pm

Galaxy,

Are you kidding?

ElQaeda , zionism and other terrorist groups were way organized before GWB came to power.

ronen

Sun May 02, 2004 11:35 pm

Take a good look at Vanessa replies and see what Israel is up against in this region.

rjpieces

Sun May 02, 2004 11:52 pm

Vanessa, are you joking?! Zionism is not a terrorist group as much as the United States military isn't. How do you consider zionism a terrorist group? And you even consider the option that militans opening fire in Saudi Arabia might be zionists???!
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 12:09 am

Zionism = ElQaeda

Yes, why are you so astonished?

I do agree that Zionism does not reflect all jews or israeli people opinion, just like ElQaeda does for all Arabs.

This is another fact , you accept it or not.

You want me to provide you with proves? just like on the other thread?

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 12:19 am

Does Zionism=Al Qaeda=US Military?

And just when I called you "openminded" in the other thread.
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

david b.

Mon May 03, 2004 12:30 am

Zionism = ElQaeda

Sad but true.
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 12:46 am

Any person who calls Zionism=Al Qaeda is filled with Anti-Israel hatred.....But we already knew that about David B.

So David B, how is Zionism equal to Al Qaeda anymore than the US is equal to Al Qaeda?

qr332

Mon May 03, 2004 1:39 am

I think what happens in Palestine every day and their actions in the past speak for themselves. But if I start posting the facts, you probably wouldn't believe anyway.
"The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 2:28 am

Ripieces,

What has the US military to do with Zionism or AlQaeda?

Zionism and AlQaeda are 2 worldwide known terrorist groups that no man on earth should argue about. (When I say Zionism I don't mean jews or Israel).

You should be also open minded and do some search about Zionism.

I did perfectly expressed my true thoughts and believes towards Israel, Israel is a State that exists, and do have the rights to continue existing. it is a fact, I never argue with that.

Do you agree so far? If yes, I will be more than happy to continue posting in this thread or in another new one if you suggest.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Peace.

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 2:41 am

I think what happens in Palestine every day and their actions in the past speak for themselves

By that comment, you are saying that what the IDF does is terrorism. If what the IDF does is terrorism, how is it any different than the US bombing the crap out of Fallujah?

But if I start posting the facts, you probably wouldn't believe anyway.

For the most part, the facts you post are correct. No body has denied some of the horrible incidents you post. However, your interpretation of these events is very naive and not very accurate.

Zionism and AlQaeda are 2 worldwide known terrorist groups that no man on earth should argue about. (When I say Zionism I don't mean jews or Israel).

Well what exactly do you mean by Zionists? How is Zionism a worldwide terrorist group? And how can you compare Zionism to Al Qaeda? Al Qaeda being an organization that brainwashes young men to crash planes into buiildings killing thousands of civilians with the goal of destroying a civilization....And Zionism being people who believe the Jewish people should have a state. So yeah, i'm curious how Zionism and Al Qaeda are on the same page for you.

aviationwiz

Mon May 03, 2004 2:45 am

OK, I'm going to step in here. Saying that Zionism equals Al Quaeda is f**king nuts. That's saying that all Jews are Terrorists, which is like saying that all Arabs are terrorists, which is of course NOT TRUE. Unfortunately, many people (Americans) believe that under President Bush, but it is simply not true. Also, Vanessa, if you are truly from Iraq which is what your profile says, then you of all people shouldn't be saying this, you just suffered for how many years under Saddam, he was a ruthless dictator, who used chemical weapons against his own people! I won't go into the war here and display my thoughts, as this is not the place, but moving on...

Let's see here, I'll say that all Arabs are terrorists, is that true? NO! Of course not, we all know that.

QR332,

Israel has every right to do what they are doing, there very well could be a Palestinian nation, there are just a few things that need to happen:

1. You guys really need to start cracking down on Terrorism, so far Israel are the only one's doing it, and every news station says they are Evil, which they aren't, they are defending themselves, which they very much have the right to do, as does the United States, or any other nation.

2. Quit wanting more & more & more, Israel has offered many times to give back quite a bit of land, but the Palestinians (particularly Arafat) have always wanted more. Israel won all the land in wars when their Arab neighbors invaded, it's happened countless times, and Israel has won each and every one. When you invade a country, and the winning side has large amounts of casualties, as do the invaded side, you don't just reset back to how it was before, you made a decision, deal with it.
Proudly from the Home of the Red Tail.

aviationwiz

Mon May 03, 2004 2:49 am

Zionism is a political movement among Jews holding that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established. From 1917 it focussed on the establishment of a Jewish homeland or state in Palestine, the location of the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Since 1948, Zionism has been a movement to support the development and defence of the State of Israel, and to encourage Jews to settle there.

(Although this article defines Zionism as a political movement among Jews, the term Zionist can be applied to any supporter of Zionism. Some Christians support Zionism for religious reasons: See Christian Zionism.)

Now:

Al-Qaida (القاعده in Arabic, and also transliterated as al-Qaeda, al-Qa'ida, al-Quaida, el-Qaida, äl-Qaida and is Arabic for the foundation) is an Islamist paramilitary movement which is widely regarded as a terrorist organization, especially in the West. It is led by Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri.

You decide which is the terrorist. By the definitions, it's quite simple that it is Al-Qaida, which I think we can all agree is a terrorist organization.

Horus

Mon May 03, 2004 2:52 am

You guys really need to start cracking down on Terrorism

I'm assuming you ALSO mean Israeli state terrorism

Israel has offered many times to give back quite a bit of land

Can you please tell me when this has happened when there were NO restriction. I am sure you'll come up with the usual Camp David, Oslo, etc, but have you ever read the small prints to these deals?

Sorry for deviating from the thread but there were issues that had to be addressed
EGYPT: A 7,000 Year Old Civilisation

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 2:56 am

Welcome back Horus. Let's continue this in the other thread, we never finished. I'd really like to know whether your view of "Israeli State Terrorism" is any different than "United States terrorism" in Iraq and other places?

Anyhow, we shouldn't be discussing this in this thread. If you want to discuss Israel, there is another active thread on it.

aviationwiz

Mon May 03, 2004 3:08 am

Can you please tell me when this has happened when there were NO restriction. I am sure you'll come up with the usual Camp David, Oslo, etc, but have you ever read the small prints to these deals?

Sorry for deviating from the thread but there were issues that had to be addressed

I'm not an expert on the middle east, so, no. It has happened in the past before, numerous times, need more be mentioned that Yithak Rabin.

Yeah, my ***, so far all thier doing is bombing the place up, night clubs, coffee shops, wherever they can. Israel does what they do in retaliation, lately Israel has done a good job of not getting innocent civilians caught in the cross-fire. Israel has every right to defend itself from attack, which they are doing a good job of. I'm not going to argue that they have never done terroristic things, that's not true, but lately, they've been doing thier job of defending Israel very well.

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 3:10 am

Aviationwiz,

Yes I am from Iraq, but I don't live there for some reasons that it is neither the time nor the place to mention why.

Concerning the satan of all evil Saddam and the American -Iraqi problem, I can not argue with you here as I have a deal with JeffM not to discuss the Iraqi-American issue before removing the ban on him. (refer to the other thread on this forum).

Now, concerning Zionism, yes I agree with you, Zionism is a movement among Jews holding that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. (Fully true)
But can you please find more about the mechanism of action of Zionism in Palestine?

For me, it is the same as saying Hamas is a movement among Palestinian arabs holding that they constitute a free independent state. (At least this is what they claim).
The truth is that Hamas is behaving very badly, and it is considered indeed one of the most dangerous terroristic groups.

Am I right? I suggest doing some more search and stop selecting suitable to your opinion articles. This is if you are still intersted in keeping this discussion constructive and far from all fundamentalism.

Peace.

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 3:20 am

Vanessa....Please move this to the other thread (Israel kills Hamas leader).

aviationwiz

Mon May 03, 2004 3:26 am

Well, we agree on pretty much half of what I stated!

Is Hamas an organization for the creation of a Palestinian state? Yes, they are. Their paramilitary/terrorism wing however is not the way to get peace between Israel & their Arab neighbors.

Is there Israeli terrorism? Of course, I don't think anyone would say that there isn't. They've done quite a few moronic, for lack of better terms, moves as well. By moronic, you could substitute terroristic in there as well.

My "road-map" to peace in the middle east.

NOTE: By get rid of, I mean overthrow, not kill.

1. Get rid of Sharon
2. Get rid of Arafat
3. Peaceful protests by Israeli's
4. Peaceful protests by Palestinians
5. Peaceful protests by the surrounding middle east nations.
6. Peaceful protests in Europe, America, etc.

numbers 1 & 2 would need to be done at about the same time, as would numbers 3 & 4. 5 & 6 would follow.

The truth: Sharon is a pig who won't ever accept peace with the Palestinian people, and Arafat is also a pig who will never accept peace with the Israeli's.

Also, I'll throw this out: I am Jewish, in case you have or haven't figured that out, I am for peace in the middle east, fair to all sides. In fact, in local discussions that I take place in at school, or among friends at my synagogue, I'm just about the only one for real peace in the middle east, a lot of other people that I talk to think Israel is doing absolutely everything right, well they fu**ing aren't, I argue them until they are speechless, and often times as a joke, my friends will call my an "anti-Semitic Jew"

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 3:37 am

Aviationwiz,

You are another golden shining star on this forum.

I do fully agree with you.

Peace.

tbar220

Mon May 03, 2004 3:52 am

Is Hamas an organization for the creation of a Palestinian state?

No. Their stated goal is the destruction Israel, of establishing a Palestinian state on land that is currently Israel, with no Jews in the Middle East.

Even when there were no troops in Gaza or the West Bank, they were still carrying out attacks on Israeli civilians (i.e. suicide bombings, bus bombings, etc.)
NO URLS in signature

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 4:08 am

Tbar,

Now wait a minute, you don't manipulate my words.

Just read exactly what I ment by that, and read how I answered myself in reply 21.

Peace.

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 4:10 am

Don't forget the PLO was formed before the 1967 war. And that was before Israel had military dominance in the region.

Aviationwiz, don't take this the wrong way...But perhaps you should read up on some more Jewish history and the history of the region before making harsh statements......Sharon and Bush hold the keys to peace in the region. If you think they are obstacles, and that Israel is the reason there isn't peace, and that the Israeli military are terrorists, then your views are doing more harm than good.

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 4:13 am

I can say the same concerning zionists,

Zionists stated goal is the destruction of palestine, of establishing an Israeli state on land that is currently Palestine, with no Palestinian in the Middle East.

See? I suggest you read every my reply till the end. Don't play it this way.

I ask you to keep this conversation constructive and try to make it fruitful. Stop making accusations. This will make this thread like all others, and I refuse to be pushed to that.

I am warning you for the last time. Either play it cleanly or let's ignore it for good.

Peace.

vanessa

Mon May 03, 2004 4:18 am

Rjpieces,

You should agree that:

1. Evil exists in both sides.
2. Sharon and Arafat are symbol of pain and hate to both sides.
3. Peace is the only solution.

Do you agree? yes or no?

ushermittwoch

Mon May 03, 2004 4:34 am

RJ:
Zionism is not a terrorist group as much as the United States military isn't. How do you consider zionism a terrorist group?

That is a pretty laughable statement.
The best-known instance of Jews killing Jews in internal Zionist struggles is, of course, the sinking of the Altalena. Long after the ship had sunk, Palmah forces kept up their fire on those in the water in the hopes of killing Menachem Begin. Sixteen Jews died as a result.

In 1924, Prof. Ya'acov Yisrael DeHaan, a brilliant Dutch jurist who acted as a de facto 'foreign minister' for the old yishuv of Jerusalem, was killed on the eve of his departure for England for discussions with British Mandatory authorities.

Prior to the assassination, the Zionist press had accused DeHaan of being a national traitor and the Va'ad Haleumi posted denunciations of his proposed visit to London as an act of treason. Al Hamishmar lamented, 'We do not yet possess the power of an independent nation to judge traitors, but if we did, we would be obligated to impose the strictest punishment upon him.'
Moshe Beilinson, one of the few Zionist leaders to condemn the DeHaan assassination, wrote at the time, 'Blood always draws in its wake more blood. Blood is always avenged. If we start once on this path, we can not know where it may lead.'

So, I am glad that only A FEW Zionists condemn assassinations...

http://www.jewishmediaresources.com/article/75/
Where have all the tri-jets gone...

airmale

Site.

Mon May 03, 2004 4:57 am

Heres a nice site for your perusal, http://www.nowarforisrael.com/
.....up there with the best!

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 5:05 am

That is a SICK, blatantly anti-semitic website....

Ushermittwoch, they were fighting for independence. Of course there were awful incidents. However, does that make Zionism=Al Qaeda in your eyes?

Now you will say the Palestinians are fighting for independence, but they aren't. The Palestinains are fighting to destroy Israel.

If any person on this forum views that website above as anything more than an anti-semitic Jew hating front, then you are infected with a disease passed down for generations.

I wonder if that website goes even too far for David B.

airmale

Site

Mon May 03, 2004 5:13 am

What about all the Jewish anti-Zionist website links provided there?
.....up there with the best!

ushermittwoch

Mon May 03, 2004 5:20 am

I'll have to say that the views on Airmale's link are a little over the top.
AKA it's pathetic.

Anyway RJ, you want to tell me that assassinating a guy aborad is helping independence? That's a strange way of looking at it.
It is a terrorist action. Just like anything that Al Qaeda or similar groups killings.
Where have all the tri-jets gone...

david b.

Mon May 03, 2004 5:21 am

Any person who calls Zionism=Al Qaeda is filled with Anti-Israel hatred.....But we already knew that about David B.

So David B, how is Zionism equal to Al Qaeda anymore than the US is equal to Al Qaeda?

LOL What a hyprocrite. You were here since November and with all you anti-arab posts, we an conclude you hate certain groups. BTW: You don't know me so don't judge me. Understand!!!!???

Next, I do not like Israel because they suck 3 billion dollars a year out of the US economy. So that is one point. Second, Zionist are no good. Those who support Zionists are terrorist lovers.

Horus

Mon May 03, 2004 5:24 am

You were here since November and with all you anti-arab posts, we an conclude you hate certain groups. BTW: You don't know me so don't judge me. Understand!!!!???

Well said David.B. I second that all the way
EGYPT: A 7,000 Year Old Civilisation

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 5:37 am

"LOL What a hyprocrite. You were here since November and with all you anti-arab posts, we an conclude you hate certain groups. BTW: You don't know me so don't judge me. Understand!!!!???"

I don't know you, but I see your posts and can come to conclusions. Heck, just below you say you don't like Israel. Yet the standard you use for disliking Israel--Does it apply to Egypt which sucks more money out of us? Or Saudi Arabia? And I've said time and time again that I have many Arab/Muslim friends and I have no predetermined hatred against Arab countries (the way they hate Israel). I am against the insane politics of those countries--the same politics that is to blame for millions of people in the region without work, food, or culture.

Next, I do not like Israel because they suck 3 billion dollars a year out of the US economy. So that is one point.

Wrong. All of the $3 billion is kept in the United States. The aid comes in the form of weapons and planes. US workers are paid for building these. And once again, are you against the comparable amounts of aid to Egypt? What about the $87 billion to rebuild Iraq?

Second, Zionist are no good. Those who support Zionists are terrorist lovers.

Why isn't Zionism good? Jews were persecuted for thousands of years and why shouldn't they have their own homeland? Same goes for the Kurds and lots of other groups.

David B, may I ask what you think of that website?

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 5:44 am

That question goes for you too Horus, what do you think of that website above?

BA

Mon May 03, 2004 5:53 am

Why isn't Zionism good?

Oh my gosh.............................................

Israel was a nation created by the use of terrorism by Zionists.

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939 During this period, Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940 S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants.

February 24, 1942 S.S. Struma exploded in the Black Sea, killing 769 illegal Jewish immigrants. Described by the Jewish Agency as an act of "mass-protest and mass-suicide."

November 6, 1944 Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946 Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946 The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947 Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947 A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947 Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947 Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947 Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947 Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947 A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

1947 -- 1948 Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land; since then, they have been denied the right to return or been given compensation for their property. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" razed to the ground 385 Arab villages and towns out of a total of 475, and obliterated their remains.

January 1, 1948 Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

January 4, 1948 Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948 The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

January 7, 1948 Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948 Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948 Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

February 15, 1948 Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

March 3, 1948 Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

March 22, 1948 A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948 The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948 A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children.Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948 Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948 Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948 A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948 A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948 Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away verything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

Since we are talking about Zionism. Zionism is a hate movement no different from the Nazi movement. Zionism states that they are the "chosen people" and that they are better than everybody else.

The idea of Zionism is to establish a homeland called Israel in Palestine and surrounding areas, a land belonging to Arabs for the past 3000 years. The idea is to expell or kill all non-Jews living on this "promised" land. Infact, the Zionist movement isn't over yet as it believes in the creation of a Greater Israel which involves the annexing of the Sinai peninsula of Egypt, most of Jordan, most of Syria, a good chunk of Iraq, and all of Lebanon.

Take a look at what they vision as the Greater Israel:

Theodor Herzl, the founder of the modern Zionist movement back in the 1896 pictured Greater Israel looking like this, even bigger:

The fact is, Zionism is the quest to take land in the Middle East to establish a Jewish homeland and expell or kill all of its current occupants.
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

david b.

Mon May 03, 2004 5:59 am

I hate any county that receives billions of dollars a year.

I don't know you, but I see your posts and can come to conclusions

Same with you.

Wrong. All of the $3 billion is kept in the United States. The aid comes in the form of weapons and planes. US workers are paid for building these. And once again, are you against the comparable amounts of aid to Egypt? What about the $87 billion to rebuild Iraq?

That is still money is it not. Why don't you donate? I sure as hell would not. Don't steal my hard-earned money.

Why isn't Zionism good? Jews were persecuted for thousands of years and why shouldn't they have their own homeland? Same goes for the Kurds and lots of other groups.

LOL by stealing someone else's?

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 6:01 am

No, the fact is you have a deep hatred towards Jews apparantly.

Their movement for independence is no different than Americans fighting the British for freedom. And the idea of Zionism wanting to control the whole Middle East is an idea share by a FEW religious fanatics in Israel, hardly the whole population.

How can you even compare Zionism to Nazism? You are a sick man. Do Zionists wish to kill all the Arabs and let their superior race take over? Like I said, a sick sick man. No wonder the Middle East doesn't have peace, there can be no peace when people like you have such hatred.

david b.

Mon May 03, 2004 6:05 am

No, the fact is you have a deep hatred towards Jews apparantly.

LOL same hate you have towards muslims? Must be  Big thumbs up LOL

How can you even compare Zionism to Nazism? You are a sick man. Do Zionists wish to kill all the Arabs and let their superior race take over? Like I said, a sick sick man. No wonder the Middle East doesn't have peace, there can be no peace when people like you have such hatred.

Yes. Zionists are evil people. No wonder so many people in Israel and aboard do not support zionism.

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 6:05 am

My above post was directed towards BA.

That is still money is it not. Why don't you donate? I sure as hell would not. Don't steal my hard-earned money.

It seems to me that your problem is with the US government taking your money.

I hate any county that receives billions of dollars a year.

So you hate Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Turkey then?

BA

Mon May 03, 2004 6:06 am

Their movement for independence is no different than Americans fighting the British for freedom.

Uhh.....actually it is VERY different.

You are talking about massive immigrant movements from around the world coming to a foreign land they have never ever been to and claiming it as theirs and fighting the local population for it.

That is similar to the Americans fighting the Native Americans, but not fighting the British for freedom.

And the idea of Zionism wanting to control the whole Middle East is an idea share by a FEW religious fanatics in Israel, hardly the whole population.

I agree with you that hardly the whole population believes in the quest for a Greater Israel, however to say that FEW believe in it is false.

There is one political party in Israel that are hardliner Zionists and their deep-down goal is the creation of a Greater Israel, that's right.............the Likud Party. Our good friend Sharon................

How can you even compare Zionism to Nazism?

Uhhh.........I just compared. Do you ever read any of my posts? Or do you simply ignore them to try to discredit me?  Insane

Do Zionists wish to kill all the Arabs and let their superior race take over?

Either kill or expell. Zionist gangs like Stern Gang, Irgun, and Haganah destroyed 68 Palestinian villages between 1947 and 1948. Palestinians called it the Al Nakba, which means "the catastrophe."

No wonder the Middle East doesn't have peace, there can be no peace when people like you have such hatred.

LOL.....such random comments are quite amusing.............
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

david b.

Mon May 03, 2004 6:08 am

So you hate Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Turkey then?

Depends. Egypt and Israel give us nothing in return. SA gives us oil......Turkey is part of Nato.

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 6:10 am

Such random comments are true, why are your people suffering today?

Uhhh.........I just compared. Do you ever read any of my posts? Or do you simply ignore them to try to discredit me?

It was a rhetorical question. Comparing Israel to the Nazis shows your deep hatred of Jews.

There is one political party in Israel that are hardliner Zionists and their deep-down goal is the creation of a Greater Israel, that's right.............the Likud Party. Our good friend Sharon................

Is that why Sharon is pulling back from Gaza and most of the West Bank to the disgust of the few thousand hardliners? Those few thousand are what percent of the total population? They are a very small minority.

BA

Mon May 03, 2004 6:11 am

Egypt was bribed to make peace with Israel. That's why they get this annual aid.

Same goes for Jordan.

Lebanon was given a similar offer a few years ago but rejected it.

Turkey is home to many US Air Bases.

Regards

rjpieces

Mon May 03, 2004 6:14 am

Yeah...that is the sad part. They finally made "peace" but what kind of peace is it anyway? The above facts shouldn't change it for David B. Unless of course he has a double standard for Israel.

jutes85

Mon May 03, 2004 6:19 am

Next, I do not like Israel because they suck 3 billion dollars a year out of the US economy.

That is not a reason to hate Israel. Its like me saying I hate the US because their dollar is higher.

Zionism, if infact that happened, would sure make things more stable in the Middle-east. Why can Iraeli's and Jews live in a first world nation and Arabs can't?
nothing