1. We are the best and I will do my best to implement MY
beliefs on YOU (be it political or religious ones)
2. Insufficient knowledge of the world outside one's home state. ("What's the capital of Europe?" and "Wow, you've been to Canada???")
3. Beer and to a certain degree, the food. (Would you like a 4 ft crust on your pizza?)
Now, I like the U.S., so I'll write a good list as well.
1. Hard working people (at least the ones I've met).
2. The many opportunities one have to realize one's dreams (read: the govt doesn't kill ambitious people with taxes and paper work)
3. The diversity of the country, compare the relaxed attitude in the Northwest with Florida. There are beaches, mountains, plains, beautiful forests, deserts and huge cities. A citizen in the U.S can experience whatever he or she pleases without having to exchange money or having to speak a different language (maybe a good reason not to go abroad, but not an excuse not to be somewhat knowledgeable about other nations).