SWA TPA
Topic Author

Eyeball Jewelry. Now I've Seen It All!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:03 am

Oh my goodness! Now this is really kinda freaky. Why on earth would you want to do this?????
Any of our friends in the Netherlands heard of this yet?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4685961/

SWA TPA
I believe I can fly.....

Espion007

RE: Eyeball Jewelry. Now I've Seen It All!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:47 am

to bad were running out of body parts to decorate  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Snakes on a Plane!

jwenting

Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:04 pm

self-mutilation is widely seen as a show of personal bravery in many primitive cultures...
Some African tribes use a pattern of scars, created by cutting themselves repeatedly with a knife, instead of jewelry.

I wish I were flying

Greg

Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:05 am

I hate to confess that I have an attorney friend who has one of those contact lenses that looks like a cats or a lizard's eye.
He put it in one of this eyes in court while cross examining a witness (very minor case). The witness couldn't figure out what was wrong until he started winking at her...then she almost freaked out.

I had to leave the courtroom...I thought I was going piss in my pants I was laughing so hard.

He had a hell of time getting it out..but had a great laugh about it later. Which was good because he lost the case....

I understand this is quite different. Who the hell would want anyone messing with your eyes for something clearly so stupid.

SWA TPA
Topic Author

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:10 am

Greg-

I could not have put it better myself!
Funny story BTW  Smile

SWA TPA
I believe I can fly.....

garnetpalmetto

Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:08 am

self-mutilation is widely seen as a show of personal bravery in many primitive cultures...

And occurs quite often in "civilized cultures" as well. Unless you see tattooing and body piercing as being signs of someone being primitive.
South Carolina - too small to be its own country, too big to be a mental asylum.