ScarletHarlot
Topic Author

Random Naked Guy In Downtown Seattle

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:58 pm

So tonight we met some friends in downtown Seattle for dinner. Nice place, the Palace Kitchen. They recently bought a new car so after dinner we walked over to the parking lot to check it out. While we were standing by the car this family walked by, mom, dad and little girl, laughing and saying something about the little girl "not seeing it".

I didn't figure out what they were laughing at until my husband said "Hey, there's a naked guy!"

And sure enough, there was. He was a plump dude, totally nekkid, no shoes even, casually strolling down the street. He walked down one street, turned the corner, and walked down another. It was about 8 pm and full daylight, and lots of people around. As he walked, he left a trail of mostly amused people. Nobody really seemed perturbed.

I didn't see the front side. That is just fine with me. The backside was bad enough.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
But that was when I ruled the world

vaporlock

RE: Random Naked Guy In Downtown Seattle

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:05 pm

ScarletHarlot, LOL, Wow....you all must have had a great after dinner laugh!!! Consider yourself blessed that you didn't see him front on ~~ if he was that plump maybe you wouln't have seen anything anyhow!! Just kidding!! ha ha

The guy was obviously a brick short of a load!!!

Hope it didn't ruin your evening!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Phyllis  Wink/being sarcastic

707CMF

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:25 pm

From what I remember of Seattle, I can just say...

Welcome to Broadway

CaptOveur

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:36 pm

So I guess that means UTA is having a good vacation in Seattle
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

aerobalance

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:38 pm

I wonder if Andy made his trip back to DFW from SEA the other night....
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

rsmith6621a

Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:42 pm

I think it was Royal King you saw running in his BDay suit tonight, it a Thursday night ritual for Nikon owners in SEA Smile
Did You Ever Think Freedom Could Be this Bad

aloges

Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:21 pm

Now what would've happened if that guy had walked around naked in Montgomery, Alabama?  Laugh out loud
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Greg

Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:54 pm

My issue is why this type of occurence only happens with basically unattractive people? At least with good looking folks you wouldn't be as offended---just amused.

This is generally the case at the gym as well. The old, ugly, dudes walk around with nothing.---the buff guys with shirts and towels....

Ok..too much info...

JGPH1A

Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:57 pm

Greg - so set the example, walk round starkers and impress the natives ! Unless of course, you're one of the unattra... oh, sorry. Forget I spoke.
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

Greg

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:06 am

I did once...and let me tell you...it was uncomfortable!
I was only half joking...I'm all for the appropriate towels and attire in the sauna, hot tubs, etc......it's NOT a bathhouse (that I'm aware of...).

JGPH1A

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:10 am

Re: I'm all for the appropriate towels and attire in the sauna

Then don't ever go to Finland - not just clothing optional, but clothing FORBIDDEN saunas, and co-ed as well ! Frightened the life out of me - peering through the mists, "Oh hello sir, er madam !" - a bit of shock for your average Anglo-saxon prude !
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

scottysair

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:14 am

I don't think not have problems in SEA and I don't like them very often.

MD11Engineer

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:18 am

The same goes for nudist beaches. About the most unerotic place one can find!  Nuts

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

JGPH1A

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:20 am

MD11Eng - I would definitely agree - even the topless beaches here are fairly unpleasant - nobody young or nubile ever, just old, limp and leathery.

MD-90

Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:42 am

Now what would've happened if that guy had walked around naked in Montgomery, Alabama?

Some little old lady would've seen him, called the police, and he would've been hauled off to jail for public indecency, probably.

This is generally the case at the gym as well. The old, ugly, dudes walk around with nothing.---the buff guys with shirts and towels....

I also abhor this, but for a different reason than Greg does, I suspect. Geez, some people don't need a shaver for their back hair, they need a dang lawn mower! Ugh...

aa61hvy

Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:55 am

I'm sorry I missed that.
Signed,
JCS17
Go big or go home

IHadAPheo

Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:02 am

"He was a plump dude"

"mom, dad and little girl, laughing and saying something about the little girl "not seeing it"

That was Seattle??. sorry

IHAP
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

dinker225

Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:07 am

Aerobalance, that is the first thing that popped into my head. He must have been lost trying to find his way back to the Hooters restaraunt.

Dinker
Two rules in aviation, don't hit anything and don't run out of gas, cause if you run out of gas yer gonna hit something.

ScarletHarlot
Topic Author

Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:11 am

So you guys went to "the best Hooters"? For the chicken wings, right?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Naked Guy did not seem to be Andy - he didn't spit the whole time he walked down the street.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

GDB

Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:28 am

In Jan 2000, my girlfriend and I had left a cinema in London, (after seeing American Beauty) it was quite late and pissing down with rain, as we headed towards the tube station on a crowded pavement, ahead of me I spotted a bewildered looking young man, he was overweight and could barely walk in a straight line, he had a (soaked) white T-shirt on and nothing else, at all, and the shirt was too small for him so it only went down to his belly, so his lunch was on display.
Judith spotted him just after I did, other people generally became aware of him so gave him a wide berth, he sped past on his erratic and bewildered way, towards the top of Oxford Street, Judith was finishing training to be a mental health nurse, so inevitably I speculated that she might soon be seeing him again.

Judith had seen something even more disturbing a few weeks before at work, she'd gone outside for a smoke break and spotted a one of the patients, a boy in his mid teens, in a phone box, his mother had visited for him Christmas and so as a 'treat' clearly decided that his mental recovery would be aided by her and her son slipping out to this call box, so she could give him a blow-job.
Clearly he was not the only one in that family needing treatment.

ScarletHarlot
Topic Author

Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:35 am

The MOTHER?!? Gave her SON?!? Oh my goodness. That is really messed up. No wonder the poor dude needed help with mental issues.

prosa

Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:33 am

Judith had seen something even more disturbing a few weeks before at work, she'd gone outside for a smoke break and spotted a one of the patients, a boy in his mid teens, in a phone box, his mother had visited for him Christmas and so as a 'treat' clearly decided that his mental recovery would be aided by her and her son slipping out to this call box, so she could give him a blow-job.
Clearly he was not the only one in that family needing treatment.

Yuck! Why didn't she hire a hooker for her son?
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

canoecarrier

Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:20 am

I saw a similar sight when I last visited Vancouver. You could catch that just about any night on the east side of downtown there.

After your trip report though, I'm very happy I moved out of downtown a couple years ago.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

aerobalance

Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:27 pm

ScarletHarlot, Dinker225....

Nope, Andy got to Hooters alright. I dropped him and N685FE off right at the Hooters doorstep. I would have loved to have sampled the 'chicken wings' but I had a plane to catch. yawn.

Maybe Andy ran out of 'stuff' to spit....

AvObserver

Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:36 am

Thank God we didn't see any of this last week, Scarlet, I was quite sick enough! I do recall a weird instance stopped at a diner and getting passed by a dirty, swearing homeless guy who could've played Charlie Manson in the recent remake of "Helter Skelter", had he auditioned. He had the crazy part down, that's for sure. An obese naked guy would've creeped me out even more, however. In the condition I was, I would've tossed my cookies for certain. The only fun part would be seeing him get rounded up, if anybody bothered to call the cops. Uggh!

Beta120

Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:32 am

How sure are they he was nekkid?!?!?!... I mean, I think a seriously overweight individual MAY have on a thong on... and he was plump enough that it had burried into his skin... mmm yummy. I'm sure he smelled like a rose ...
I'm glad I missed that... AND if it was Andy, I'm SURE he wouldn't have been naked - he would have been wearing his hat... come on people  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. ~Henry J. Tillman

aerobalance

Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:18 am

...oh yea, the hat!..............lol

galaxy5

Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:24 am

Kind of like this guy in Frankfurt Germany, he was like a local attraction at an area down by the Holiday inn. This dude would run around totally buckass naked with nothing but a walkman and some flip flops, in the middle of winter. No-one really seemed to be bothered by it though.
"damn, I didnt know prince could Ball like that" - Charlie Murphy