Topic Author

Interesting Car Wrecks

Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:57 am

From The pictures and text are from the link.

2001 Saturn hit by a dump truck all four survived 7/18/01. Amazing when you see the scope of all the damage done to this car.

The car was only three weeks old when it hit the guard rail on the upper section of the Wellington Motorway, New Zealand. As you can see, the rail came through the front of the car, through the fire wall, through the front passenger seat, through the left hand rear passenger seat and stopped short of coming out the back. The guy driving walked away totally unharmed! It's so amazing the guy driving walked away totally unharmed! The guard rail missed him by inches. gives a whole new meaning to "drive through".

Kid snuck his parents' car out, got in a minor wreck, fled the scene, lost control, crossed oncoming lanes, hit a curb/gutter and then hit a tree and spun back into the road. He suffered only leg injuries.

[You know you've always wanted to try this--MD-90]

No explanation necessary. Alright, I'll do it anyway. A guy was teaching his daughter how to drive. 'Nuff said.

RE: Interesting Car Wrecks

Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:30 am

They got damn lucky in that last picture. Good for them the boat was moored there!
This Website Censors Me

Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:50 pm

How about this-

Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:56 pm

Don't forget that a lot of the damage to these cars would have been caused by the emergency services hacking the thing to bits trying to get people out. Having said that, I wouldn't fancy being in any of them.

Fortune favours the brave