There's a joke that goes something like this...
- The Bolivians hate Argentina because it grabbed Jujuy.
- The Brazilians hate Argentina because it grabbed half of Iguazu Falls.
- The Chileans hate Argentina because it stole Patagonia and Mendoza AND
because they can't stand having been liberated with their help.
(perdon Arcano, that's how the joke goes)
- The Paraguayans hate Argentina because it stole the Gran Chaco AND
because they were freed with their help too.
- The Uruguayans hate Argentina because it stole Entre Rios.
- The Peruvians hate Argentina for having been freed with their help.
- The Colombians hate Argentina because the Peruvians hate Argentina.
- The Venezuelans hate Argentina because the Colombians hate Argentina because the Peruvians hate Argentina.
- The Ecuadorians hate Argentina because they heard the Venezuelans hated Argentina because the Colombians hate Argentina because the Peruvians...
- The Mexicans hate Argentina for no apparent reason.
- The rest of Latin America hates Argentina because it has always been so.
-The British hate Argentina for the falklands and the Hand of God.
-The Americans hate Argentina for being the first country to sock them in basketball with NBA ballers... and because the Brits hate Argentina.
-The Canadians hate Argentina to pacify their southern neighbor.
-The Spanish hate Argentina for starting the revolution that marked the end of their American colonies.
-The Italians hate Argentina for being more Italian than they are.
-The French hate Argentina because they hate everyone.
...and who do the Argentines hate?
The Argentines, for not having enough countries hate them.
They love to be hated...