klm672

Herbmedic: Using Chinese Herbs To Cure Vitiligo?

Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:08 am

Hello. I went on a vacation to England this summer. In a mall that we visited I found a store called "Herbmedic". I went in there to see if they had anything for my disease vitiligo. He showed me a bottle and said it could cure it. I never used Herbs. I was wondering what your opinion of Herbs to cure are?
Visit their site: http://www.herbmedic.co.uk

Thanks

whitehatter

RE: Herbmedic: Using Chinese Herbs To Cure Vitiligo?

Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:36 am

If it worked Michael Jackson would have had his arse in a bucket of it years ago
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

Klaus

Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:04 am

Many people have suffered severe and lasting damage from so-called "chinese medicine". Kidney and liver damage seem to be among the most "popular" side effects.  Sad

klm672

Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:06 am

Oh wow thanks for that info Klaus. He told me there are "no side effects, its not a drug". Thanks
Andre

Klaus

Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:25 pm

Many plants are toxic... Many chemicals are still far safer. (And that´s coming from somebody rather reluctant to take any kind of chemical drugs.)

One of the problems being that most sources don´t check the actual concentration of the agents contained in the herbs - which can vary wildly according to where they grew and under which conditions.

I´m sure there may be some interesting knowledge to be gained from all kinds of traditional medicine; But much of it isn´t understood very well even by its practicioners.