rsmith6621a

Why Was GWB Suspended.......

Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:52 am

Why was GWB suspended from the TANG......what was the medical condition that him and his buddy James Bath had that grounded him.

Id like to see Bush answer that one......I thinkin it probably was some Wildwood weed.

I dont recall hearing Kerry being suspended........

And who is this Bath Guy anyhow............Does the Rightwing Republicons have any answers that make since.

http://www.sugarinthegourd.com/redacted.html

Did You Ever Think Freedom Could Be this Bad

EA CO AS

RE: Why Was GWB Suspended.......

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:02 am

Randy, get back under your bridge where you belong. No one's interested in what you're peddling.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

NWA742

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:08 am

What is this, like the 5th topic (on the front page of the non-av forum) that you've created to bash Bush?

Moderators should do something about this kind of crap, and if not because the flooding, this is clear flamebait.

-NWA742

[Edited 2004-08-10 22:34:45]
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

aa61hvy

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:09 am

I'm with EA... Randal all you seem to do is TRY and bash Bush, you do it too often, and you are making yourself look like an ass.
Go big or go home

rsmith6621a

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:10 am

>>>>Randy, get back under your bridge where you belong. No one's interested in what you're peddling.<<<<

Why dont you just answer the question-s........The truth is hard to face isnt it!!!!!!!!GWB isnt the clean boy you Neocons make him out to be.

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:11 am

Another reason to be a proud independent...

Listening to partisan goons dig up anything they can in some desperate attempt to bash the other...watching as their obsession consumes them, and as a great aviation site gains members who participate solely for politics.

Question for you hot shot...what is the world's longest commercial jet airliner in service?

B4e-Forever New Frontiers

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:16 am

Don't think you can get away with it by looking up the answer Randy, you're to answer that question now...

once again...what is the world's longest commercial jet airliner in service?

Only Randy answer...this I have to see.  Yeah sure

galaxy5

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 am

only randy, thats not fair
"damn, I didnt know prince could Ball like that" - Charlie Murphy

JeffM

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:48 am

You can be grounded for a head cold. Duh...!

Randy, your pulling your pud too much... get out and get a life.

Well, on the bright side... if Randy has 5 posts, then we are safe for a while, as I doubt he can count to 6.

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:50 am

I'm waiting Randy.  Insane

Seriously, I have my deep suspicions of certain users. Hey BushCheney2004, here's a question for you if you ever happen upon this thread, what was the first widebody twinjet!? No cheating now!  Yeah sure

QIguy24

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:55 am

Hey Randy,
Even though I support Kerry and I would vote for him if I could.  Big grin
But you make us look desperate when you post all these threads about GWB. We see everything in the media anyway. I know your intentions are good but please stop. We all know Kerry is going to win in november. So you don't need to post about every bad thing GWB does.

[Edited 2004-08-10 22:56:42]

pilot kaz

Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:05 am

-

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:08 am

I wonder if Randy can identify the aircraft type in Kaz's picture.  Yeah sure

PS-No hard feelings for the fan thread Kaz?  Big grin You'll be happy to know I had to take a three day "vacation" for that one.

b757300

Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:33 am

I see the Michael Moore rule is still being applied at the moderators' discretion instead of equally.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:08 am

Riddle me this, riddle me that B757300...

Who was the first P&W powered 753 customer?

Let's see if you have more credibility than our poor friend Randy.

EMBQA

Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:18 am

John Kerry is just not sure where he was during the war. Was he in Cambodia or not...?? He has said Yes... "I remember it vividly" And he has said "No, I was never there"..!! So what was it John.

Tax Facts:

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax
burden on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is
the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government.
This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has
been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in
2000. Notice anything special about those dates?
Recently John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are
actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no
explanation and provided no data for this claim.

Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy
men. Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions,
all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an
old barn brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame).
Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that
sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured
out a way to avoid paying his own.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:46 am

Any opportunity to Bash Bush is a good one.... Those who don't wish to participate may simple leave .... Is censorship a family value ??? Or is that a patriot act thing ??? Rsmith6621a Thank you for your post ... Bush was a draft dodger. His daddy was the one who got him into the TANG so he wouldn't have to go to Vietnam.
Next time try the old "dirty Sanchez" She'll love it !!!

JeffM

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:58 am

So was Kerry in Cambodia or not? He has said yes, and no.... (imagine that?)

Well, which is it?

EMBQA

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:12 am

Those who don't wish to participate may simple leave .... Is censorship a family value ???

No, but it is a two way street....!!!!

Bush was a draft dodger.

Funny, I remember eight years ago we had this same debate over the then Democratic Canidate and we where told... " he felt the war was immoral" and for that he was applauded by the left. Again, the traffic is two ways on this street.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:19 am

Yes that is true ... Could anyone else see this one coming ??? Did Clinton invade Iraq ???

JeffM

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:22 am

"Could anyone else see this one coming ??? "

Well, maybe you could do us all a favor and explain?

srbmod

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:31 am

And who is this Bath Guy anyhow....

You've evidently not seen 'Fahrenheit 9/11', as Bath's further connection with the Bush family is explained in the film. He was the money man for the Bin Laden family in Texas, and found companies for the family's wealth to be invested in. Their money helped financed Dubya's first oil company, Arbusto Exploration, which was good at drilling for nothing.....

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:38 am

Does Clinton being a draft dodger mean that it is ok that GWB is one too ??? Kerry wasn't a draft dodger. Bush is running against Kerry this November not Clinton. Bush and Cheney both dodged the draft ... Clinton dodged the draft and went to school in Oxford England. Bush dodged the draft and got drunk and stoned.

DeltaGuy

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:41 am

You're an idiot Randy...and on an aviation site too, you couldn't figgure out why he was really grounded. You're just grabbing for straws dude, you suck.

A pilot can be suspended for failure to complete his annual physical...in the military it's a little different, but the flight surgeon can down you for any number of reasons. Ex- My dad was suspended from Hornet flying for a month because of a run-in with a poision ivy plant on his arm, irritated it like crazy..it can be anything. Flight surgeons don't want you frabbing up in the cockpit because of a medical reason. Looks like he simply didn't make it to the flight surgeon for his physical...big deal. If you fail to do that in the airline world (i.e. "forget" to get your Class I), you're majorly screwed.

You're just another liberal who gets hyped up at the first site of something wrong with Bush. Your threads are really starting to suck.

DeltaGuy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:58 am

Delta Guy, I can figure out why he was grounded ... Because he wasn't worth a shit as a pilot !!! If he was, why wouldn't he have flown in Vietnam ??? Maybe he flew airplanes like he makes speeches ??? I think the TANG flight surgeons did the right thing thats for sure.

EMBQA

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:16 am

Did Clinton invade Iraq ???

No, he just ignored the problem.

DeltaGuy

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:20 am

Dc10, how do you know this? I happen to have heard that he was in fact a rather good pilot, having learned from his father. When he made that trap aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, he got to fly the S-3 Viking for awhile, and the pilot remarked he did very well...I trust that. He didn't fly in Nam because he got lucky and got assigned an ANG job...their purpose is to stay behind and defend the homeland. He WAS good, as he got assigned to the F-102, some of the Air Force's hotter iron back in the day. Most other guys are flying transports and tankers...

DeltaGuy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:28 am

Oh my god Delta guy... You are hopeless. Do you think the pilot of the s3 would of said that he sucked ??? How did Dubya learn to fly from his dad ??? I don't blame Bush Sr. One bit for keeping Little dubya out of Vietnam... I would do the same for my kid .....if I was rich.

sccutler

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:30 am

Actually, the president had excellent service reports as to his skill as a pilot. The reason he did not fly in Vietnam? His unit was not called up. If they had been he no doubt would have. Many other Air Guard units served there.

By the way, if you think someone can be an idiot and qualify on 102's, you're soundly mistaken. It was a challenging aircraft, technically complexand demanding of pilot skill.

These being facts, I am confident no one will be persuaded. So be it.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:38 am

I'm sure the 102 was quite the handful to the average TANG dude... But our boy Dubya was the son of a high ranking government figure... The rules where not the same for him. And to suggest that they where is ignorant at best,

sccutler

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:49 am

The consequences of mishandling a jet fighter are immediate and fiery... and all the political influence in the world will not make a responsible instructor clear an incompetent pilot to fly a 102.

Again, facts not relevant to those who will not hear.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

DeltaGuy

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:50 am

Dc10guy, you suck. You probably have never met a Naval Aviator anyways. If you remember, his dad was a Navy pilot too...you don't walk away not learning something from another pilot, especially your own dad. Everyone blames him for his ANG service...but to those of us who want to go in, it's one of the best deals in the sky...good flying AND not being regularly deployed, plus the ability to have another job. Who could blame him?

As for the S-3, I would argue that IF Bush wasn't good at the stick, our trusty S-3 pilot wouldn't have volunteered anything. You had to have been good to fly fighters back then, same still applies. Sccutler hit it right on the head. Just because Bush Jr. had some help, doesn't mean it got him through flight school. You can have all the help in the world, but if you suck in the cockpit, you ain't gettin in. He obviously passed his test, and got to fly some of the best metal in that day. The rules WERE the same...you suck, you suck, you're gone, or you're flying tankers/transport. Coattails only get you so far, the rest is sheer luck/skill.

DeltaGuy

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:59 am

Well, Randy has yet to answer the question posed to him...

What is the world's longest commercial aircraft currently in service?

B757300 couldn't answer a question that you'd think he'd know the answer to given his username...

Who was the first P&W powered 757 customer?

How sad. Amazing how we have many users who come here mostly for political bitchfests.

Then we have those where trying to explain something logically is like trying to nail Jello to a wall. Facts don't fit into dc10guy's equation for life. If it isn't hard-liberal, it's some sort of right-wing conspiracy. Amazing.

Even more amazing, this guy smokes weed and is an aircraft mechanic...raise your hand everybody if you'd be interested in what the FAA would have to say about that!

Now, the point of those quiz questions is simple...to try to find the real reason that Rsmith and B757300 joined this site. (judging by their silence, I'd say politics) Let's add a third contestant...

Here's an easy one dc10guy, even you should be able to get it...

Who was the first 747 customer?

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:05 pm

I've met lots of Naval Aviators Delta dude... Arrogant assholes everyone of them ... The Guard was a lot different in the 1960's then it is today. In the 60's it was THE place to go to get out of service in Vietnam. Today those Guard guys are sent to war for over a year by the same guy who used the guard to get out of war ... TALK ABOUT A FLIP FLOPPER !!!

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:07 pm

Time is running out dc10guy...would you like to join Randy and B757300?

Once again, pop quiz, who was the first 747 customer? No cheating.

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:11 pm

That's easy Boeing forever dude ... You will never beat me at airplane trivia .... The answer is ..... The US government....

b757300

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:12 pm

B757300 couldn't answer a question that you'd think he'd know the answer to given his username...

Who was the first P&W powered 757 customer?

How sad. Amazing how we have many users who come here mostly for political bitchfests.

Actually, how about you wait next time until I actually see your question. I don't spend my entire life on this forum like some users. The real world is far more important than dealing with e-thugs on an Internet forum.

But to answer your question, I know exactly which airlines were the first with the PW powered 757.

757-200:Delta Air Lines
757-300: Northwest Airlines
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:27 pm

Alright B757, we'll discount that question...

dc10guy, what can I say...Jello to a wall man, Jello to a wall.  Insane

But at least I have the motives down for two of the three contenstants.

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:32 pm

OK Boeing forever dude... Here's a question for you ... What airline hurt Boeing the most by switching to Airbus ???

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:51 pm

OK Boeing forever dude... Here's a question for you ... What airline hurt Boeing the most by switching to Airbus ???

Well, what a surprise, it can formulate questions as well.  Yeah sure And a very nice question at that...  Yeah sure

I could fall for your vain attempt to draw out an A v. B in non-av, but I won't bite this time.

Otherwise though, oh wise one, please tell me, which airline do you think hurt Boeing the most by buying Airbus planes...this I have to hear, after all, you seem to know everything about GWB's piloting skills. And obviously, PanAm didn't order the first 747 commercial jet, so please, let's hear your perspective on this. I need a laugh, "dude"

DC10GUY

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:10 pm

And the answer is ........... All of them ......HAHAHAHAHA Dude.

Boeing4ever

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:25 pm

And the answer is ........... All of them ......HAHAHAHAHA Dude.

Jello to a wall...

rsmith6621a

Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:04 pm

The Answer........

The Airbus 340-600

Continental

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:18 pm

Correct. It's 4.8 ft longer than that monstrosity 777-300.

Heh, this thread is fun.

Boeing4ever

Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:04 am

Oh well, contestant number one has finally come back from his day long research experience, and got the answer right.  Yeah sure

Here's another trivia question...do you smoke pot dc10guy? You'll find out where I'm going with this in a moment...

rsmith6621a

Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:15 am

>>>>Oh well, contestant number one has finally come back from his day long research experience, and got the answer right. <<<<<<

B4e
Correction............

Ya ever heard of the word work??????......some of us have jobs.....

Now that Ive answered your attempt to divert the subject away from GWB...........Answer this...........Who is James Bath.....What is his relationship with GWB........and Does it seem strange that the Bin Laden family was flown out of the USA on 9/13 while everyone elses feet where on the ground.

If you think it rubish to answer those questions then I think it rubish to believe those who constantly BASH Kerry on his military record......those who smear Kerry on his service have not brought forth any documents that support their view......The DOD doesnt seem to dispute Kerrys record...Id think that if he had falsified his service thay would have stepped in by now.

The point of this topic was to bring out the fact that there is a discrepency between the original papers from GWB military record and what the White House relesed WHY are names blacked out....why are words added.

Once again........I am a registerd REP in my state and am voting for REP in many elections this Nov...Im just not able to show my support with the same enthusiasm for GWB this time around.....GWB has missused his authority as Prez......he has also used the Word of God for his benifit and to forward his agenda.....................GWB still has not found WMD......he found Sadam H............Why has his freind OBL been able to evade our US forces for three years.......they found SH in a whole no bigger than a coat closet in a country 3 time the size of AFG.....or is GWB going to use the capture of OBL for his post convention BOUNCE.....Bush knows right now right were OBL is.

So as much as you Right winger are sick of the Bush bashing that goes on here in this forum......the same goes for Kerrys military record...just like we'll never know the the truth about who GWB really is same goes for Kerry...so lets all turn the page Kerrys military record is old news......the election is less than 75 days away.......to much other stuff to discuss.........If one liners are all the Right has to offer than I guess we are all in trouble.

EA CO AS

Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:34 am

Randy, you're a childish tool. All you do is post things with the intent of stirring up things that don't need to be stirred up - and 90% of the time your "facts" aren't even that - they're opinions!

Get a life, seriously.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

PPGMD

Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:58 am

Jesus, it's standard procedure, once your medical expires you get suspended from flying in the military. Your medical can expire for any number of weapons, including in a MOS that no longer involved flying, the doctor wasn't available during the weekend of your guard duty during the month of your medical expiration (happens every once in a while, he may be out to a conference or such, they are most often guardsmen themselves thus only there during the weekend drills).

It has nothing to do with the drug testing because that wasn't started until the 80's. And even now (other than the initial medical) they are rarely tested for drugs.

Everyone on here complains about law makers misunderstanding aviation when they propose aviation law, yet many are more than willing to draw inaccurate conclusions from standard procedure documents in the military.
At worst, you screw up and die.

KiwiNanday

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:00 am

KAZ! We need you to post your image again!

Laugh out loud
Silly Islamic extremists, it's just a cartoon!

Boeing4ever

Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:12 am

Now that Ive answered your attempt to divert the subject away from GWB...........Answer this...........Who is James Bath.....What is his relationship with GWB........and Does it seem strange that the Bin Laden family was flown out of the USA on 9/13 while everyone elses feet where on the ground.

What diversion? I don't like GWB, but I'm not some little loser who paid 5 bucks to join a site for the soul purpose of politics, when the site's intent is aviation. I'm seeing this more and more. How sad.

Read a copy of the INDEPENDENT 9/11 Commision report. Then feel your braincells grow, if any.