AA7e7

Seinfeld On DVD

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:58 am

Hello I just wanted to let everyone know that Seinfeld on DVD comes out in the USA on November 23 ,and is now available for pre-order. It comes as seasons 1&2 and season 3 and, you can order a special gift set with seasons 1,2,3 ,a limited edition script, playing cards ,and Monks diner salt and pepper shakers. The gift set is on amazon.com for $77.97 USD.

Regards

"Brave Brave Brave Sir Robin"

yanksn4

RE: Seinfeld On DVD

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:30 pm

Why would anyone need the DVD when the show is on television 19 times a week and 4 times a day?
2013 Airports: EWR, JFK, LGA, LIS, AGP, DEN, GIG, RGN, BKK, LHR, FRA, LAX, SYD, PER, MEL, MCO, MIA, PEK, IAH

AMX

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:17 am

It is definitely the best news of the week for me!  Big thumbs up I've been waiting the DVD for years!!!! I just hope they don't take too long releasing seasons 4-9....

Greetings & Salutations....

AMX
Arriba Sonora!!!

Tiger119

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:17 pm

"Why would anyone need the DVD when the show is on television 19 times a week and 4 times a day?"

- Simple friend, there are some people in this world with way too much time on their hands and way too much available on their credit card limits!!! Me personally, I did not like the show when it was in production, but that's just me!
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

TriStar500

Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:19 pm

You could also download the episodes from the internet for free... although not at DVD quality.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.  Big grin Big grin
Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

iflyatldl

Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:58 pm

Yadda, yadda yadda...  Big grin Too easy! Big grin
Ah, Summer, Fenway Park, Boston Red Sox and Beer.....

SafetyDude

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:24 pm

Why would anyone need the DVD when the show is on television 19 times a week and 4 times a day?
With a DVD, you can select your own episode.  Big grin Also, the same shows to run over and over again and can get a bit boring.

Simple friend, there are some people in this world with way too much time on their hands and way too much available on their credit card limits!!!
I am sure that it could be argued that whatever you like doing is a waste of time and money. Do not be so quick to judge people.

Smile
-Will
"She Flew For What We Stand For"

aviationwiz

Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:55 am

I preordered mine  Smile

Simple friend, there are some people in this world with way too much time on their hands and way too much available on their credit card limits!!!

I am sure that it could be argued that whatever you like doing is a waste of time and money. Do not be so quick to judge people.

Yeah, like aviation! How about people who go on so called day trips and spend a couple hundred on airfare just to fly. Normal people would find that wackier than belief, me personally, I'd like to do that, but really depends on the airline.  Big grin
Proudly from the Home of the Red Tail.