jamesag96

If This Is True, And Kerry Wasn't In Cambodia...

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:02 pm

Why Kate, You're not wearing a bustle. How lewd.

L-188

RE: If This Is True, And Kerry Wasn't In Cambodia...

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:05 pm

Well since it is from Drudge nobody will take this potential purjury of the congress seriously.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

jamesag96

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:15 pm

Should be interesting, especially as it comes right after the SBV commercial and prior to the coming book.

I wonder why this and other "revelations" on Kerry's record is not more of a news story.

Alpha 1

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:19 pm

James, it means you're getting to be more and more like B757300, that's what it means.

NWA742

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:26 pm

James, it means you're getting to be more and more like B757300, that's what it means.

If you mean that by him posting this thread, take a look at his recent history:

If This Is True, And Kerry Wasn't In Cambodia... Jamesag96 2004-08-13 06:02:32

Death In Gaza...on HBO Tonight. Jamesag96 2004-08-13 05:34:17

Kerry, And His Boat Buddies From Nam... Jamesag96 2004-07-29 17:40:22

I don't see the big deal........

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

jamesag96

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:30 pm

I posed a question with a big IF...but thanks for ignoring the implications and comparing me to another poster whom I have nothing in common.

Oh...sorry, that is typically what you do. Carry on.

L-188

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Don't feel baad James.

Alpha1 has been sounding more and more like Roy over time.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

sccutler

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:37 pm

If...

...it will be another brick in Senator Kerry's wall of disingenuity.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

b757300

Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:17 pm

Not much will happen. The media will give Kerry a pass like they always do and keep whining about Abu Ghraib or some other manufactured "scandal".

Of course they never point out that Kerry lies nearly every day.

He goes to Nevada and claims that he'll never use Yucca Mountain to store nuclear waste. However during his time in the Senate, every bill that came up that pushed Yucca Mountain forward Kerry voted in favor of including the so called "Screw Nevada" bill.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Jul-29-Thu-2004/news/24415534.html

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/sun/2004/aug/11/517322076.html?kerry%20yucca

During his speech at the convention, he claimed a woman in New Hampshire that had suffered from cancer had to continue working during her treatment because she would lose her health insurance. The truth was she worked during her treatments because she wanted too. She could have taken off up to 6 months for illness and only lost a slight amount of monthly income.

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_showa.html?article=42011

While on the stump yesterday, part of his speech to a bunch of seniors included talking about the Medicare Drug Bill.

- "...they say I want to repeal it, no I don't, I want to FIX it!"

However, during a New Hampshire campaign stop, he said "If I am President I pledge to you that we will repeal that phony bill..."

-"I proudly and I think rightly voted against this prescription drug bill."

However, Kerry skipped the vote.

Due to some conflict with this site, the URL to the bill won't display correctly. To see it follow these links that are on the page linked to above.

108th Congress, 1st Session (2003)

Click on Vote "00459" to bring up the roll call vote for the bill and see Kerry did not vote.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

b757300

Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:27 pm

Oh, and just for Alpha1. I am very glad that I'm so special to you that you have to bring me into just about every thread. I must be doing something right if now you're using me as an insult against the other conservatives, libertarians, moderate conservatives here. It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

diamond

Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:34 pm

" ... It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over ...

The only thing that is fuzzy about you is your logic, and perhaps your honesty.
Blank.

jamesag96

Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:11 pm

I am actually a little surprised, and a bit saddened that this hasn't garnered more attention.

Kinda proving a point though isn't it?

"The only thing that is fuzzy about you is your logic, and perhaps your honesty."

Diamond, are you saying that after having spent the time to look at the links to information he provided. Kerry's own words, Kerry's own history.

Say what you will about this kid B757300, but he backed it up and you guys rather than addressing the issues go after the messenger. A sure sign of being defensive and ignorant on the topic at hand.

Where did Alf go?

Alpha 1

Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:15 pm

I am actually a little surprised, and a bit saddened that this hasn't garnered more attention.

Maybe you're saddened because people aren't buying your bullshit. They're growing tired of right-wing crap on here.

N6376M

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:06 pm

Look, everyone knows politics is dirty - you throw mud, you get mud thrown on you.

What I can't understand is that Kerry hasn't come out and categorically denied the allegations made against him. If these things aren't true, step 1 has to be to deny them, complete, categorically, directly and without hedging.

Kerry's silence on the matter reminds me of the Catholic Church's response to pedophile priest who are accused of wrong doing. The church doesn't deny the allegations but instead they attack the accusers.

If this is really a cheap shot, the Kerry should call bullshit. There is a Latin maxim that says in silencio consentium - he who is silent is said to consent.

Could it be that Kerry has learned the lesson of former President Clinton which is - don't go on national TV to categorically deny something which you know to be true?

At the end of the day, if Kerry doesn't deny the allegations, why shouldn't people believe them?

jamesag96

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:42 pm

Another quality post:

"Maybe you're saddened because people aren't buying your bullshit. They're growing tired of right-wing crap on here."

So let me get this straight:

IF it is true, and it turns out that Kerry lied yet again about something concerning his tour of duty, you know the one where he earned three purple hearts, the one that he likes to base his entire candidacy on...then it is right wing crap, or it is my bullshit?

Well that makes perfect sense to me now.

I think if Kerry is indeed telling the truth he should come out and categorically deny all of the recent revelations, the fact that he hasn't should raise eyebrows.

yanksn4

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:56 pm

It wasn't big attention, but I did watch this story on Scarborough Country Tuesday night where they had Kerry's Captain or something in Vietnam to talk about his new book that proves Kerry never actually deserved the medals he got in Vietnam and is just making up the heroic tales of him there. The book is titled "Unfit for Command" by John O'Neal.
2013 Airports: EWR, JFK, LGA, LIS, AGP, DEN, GIG, RGN, BKK, LHR, FRA, LAX, SYD, PER, MEL, MCO, MIA, PEK, IAH

slider

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:04 am

I guess Alpha1 is perfectly content with having a total liar, disingenous flip-flopper who lacks any moral compass and is about as pathological a liar as Slick Willie.

I guess by the same logic, it's alright to have a treasonous gutless man like Kerry hold the highest office in the land. I guess the dishonor that he put upon his shipmates, his fellow Navy officers and the rest of the military by lying about specious Purple Heart claims means nothing to Alpha1. In that case, by all means, vote for him...

Alpha 1

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:11 am

I guess Alpha1 is perfectly content with having a total liar, disingenous flip-flopper who lacks any moral compass and is about as pathological a liar as Slick Willie.

No, I have no desire to see George Bush in office another 4 years, thank you.

And Slider, you slap anyone who served honorably in the face when you call Mr. Kerry "treasonous". I don't think I'll be calling on your for calm, cool, well thought-out opinions on the subject, since your head is way to far up the ass of the incumbent.

Guys like you are a pathetic example of Americans. The worst kind, in my book.

You're only slightly worse, lately, than the rabble above you that kisses his ass every day on here.

JeffM

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:13 am

And don't forget the medals..... Kerry really likes those medals. You know... the ones he threw over the fence?

Oh, wait... those were someone else's medals....

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:16 am

Alf do you ever just answer questions or do you always deflect?

All you ever come up with are son, boy, ass kisser...do you have a Macro that you use for this forum?

To be sure there are a lot of goofasses on here both Dem and Rep, but goodness man try to address the topic at hand.

Or are you afraid it might be true?

JetService

RE: If This Is True, And Kerry Wasn't In Cambodia.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:20 am

None of you probably really knows what it means because you've all pretty much made up your minds on who you're going to vote for (or who you would vote for if you could). You'd probably have to ask someone on the fence to find out; although good luck finding a fencesitter on A.net.
"Shaddap you!"

Alpha 1

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:27 am

James, I don't believe it's true, just like I don't believe he shot himself in the foot.

Hell, even Bush said yesterday that Kerry served honorably, and should be proud of his service. Maybe you guys should take a cue from him-I mean, after all, you nod your head at whatever he says to begin with.

phxairfan

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:51 am

Your missing the point. Kerry served his country in Vietnam, that is honorable and cannot be taken away from him. HOWEVER, that does not give him the right to lie about what happened there. When a group of people that were there with him right a book about how he lied and is unfit for command. That tells you something. When he says that he was in Cambodia on Christmas eve 1968, and tells congress that it is "seared" into his memory. Only to come out and deny he was actually there, that is disingenuous. Blaming this on a right wing conspiracy is ridiculous and you know it. The truth is there, although it sometimes hard to tell when he keeps changing his story.

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:00 am

"TOUR OF DUTY author and John Kerry historian Doug Brinkley is rushing a piece for the NEW YORKER: to set-the-record-straight on Kerry's Christmas in Cambodia tale, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Kerry has turned to author Brinkley for a "modification" after it was exposed that Kerry was not in Cambodia during Christmas of 1968, as he once claimed from the Senate floor."

"...I don't believe it's true..."
Ok, so IF it is true you don't have a problem with it?

"...after all, you nod your head at whatever he says to begin with."

Poor thing, you just can't help it can you?

Why has Kerry not come out and denounced the SBV?

cptkrell

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:18 am

I find it interesting, too, that Sen Kerry has been attributed to saying that he was "uncomfortable" participating in President Nixon's "secret" war in Cambodia in 1968. If memory serves me correctly, Nixon didn't become president until 1969. Hmmmm.

Without many options, I'll revert to my long-held belief that there is usually just a fine-line between a politician and a self-serving liar (at best) and a criminal (at worse), and this goes for any of them. No surprises with this latest fodder, and I'm sure it will continue even after election day. Hey, people are still bitching about the LAST election, no? Regards...Jack
all best; jack

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:57 am

I wonder why this and other "revelations" on Kerry's record is not more of a news story.

Oh I don't know...Maybe because they're not true?

You guys are tipping over the "believe the lie" edge. But that's just how the right wing works. When all else fails, "lie lie lie until you believe it yourself". Words cannot describe lows that they will go through. It's almost like they sit around the table having a brain storming session:

Hmmm what does Kerry have that could be potentially damaging to Bush?

Um, he's a war hero..

Damn, you're right! With the fiasco in Iraq, that's devastating to our election! What can we do to eliminate this little problem?

I don't know if there's anything we can do, the guy's got 3 purple hearts, 2 orange stars, 4 maids a milking, and a partridge in a pear tree...

What if we made something up where he didn't really deserve those medals? I know! He shot himself, and wrote his own recommendation!

genius! Not only does that make him dishonest, but also a bumbling fool! God we're good!

One problem though, how do we get people to believe the opposite of the truth?

Standard stuff really, just give it to the right wing fringe media, Rush, Drudge, Fox news. They'll get the word out, and the dittoheads will believe it cause it's not coming from the "liberal media" (winks to a colleague) Good job on that one in '94 Jim...Give it the normal gestation time of oh, I dunno, 30 days. Once it's repeated enough, the suckers will eat it up and shit it out...Then it becomes fact.

What if they don't though, I mean, this is potentially very risky for us to attack the record of a war veteran.

They'll love it! It's exactly what they are looking for! They don't wanna hear their man Bush is in trouble. Those zombies are so far over the edge they're willing to buy anything if it means saving themselves the embarrassment...

Let's roll with it then, Barry look up names of any soldiers what were with a 10 mile radius of Kerry anytime during Vietnam. If any of them are republican, offer them...well, you know the drill...

Come on people, no time to lose!...

B

[Edited 2004-08-13 20:13:06]

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:27 am

Great post Rev...doesn't address any of the issues brought up. Well played.

I think Alf is "see no evil"...which monkey are you?

Got this little nugget from here:

http://washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20040809-090612-9480r.htm

"Moreover, it is not beyond the realm of the media to discover whether or not Mr. Kerry was truthful on the floor of the Senate, nor should it be beyond Mr. Kerry to answer such a charge. The inconsistencies in Mr. Kerry's Cambodia story should be explained, either by an inquisitive press corps or by the Kerry campaign itself."

B2707SST

Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:54 am

This flap mainly revolves around two public statements Kerry has made about the Cambodia issue. The first was in a 1979: letter to the Boston Herald

On more than one occasion, I, like Martin Sheen in "Apocalypse Now," took my patrol boat into Cambodia. In fact, I remember spending Christmas Day of 1968 five miles across the Cambodian border being shot at by our South Vietnamese Allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas. The absurdity of almost being killed by our own allies in a country in which President Nixon claimed there were no American troops was very real. But nowhere in "Apocalypse Now" did I sense that kind of absurdity.
The second was in a speech on the Senate floor on March 27, 1986:

"Mr. President, I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the President of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia.”
The first problem with this, which is in no possible way a "right wing lie," is that Richard Nixon was not President in Christmas 1968 and the Khmer Rouge did not emerge until the 1970s, after a coup deposed Cambodia's hereditary monarchy.

The second problem is that Kerry biographer Douglas Brinkley provided a contrary account in his sympathetic book Tour of Duty: John Kerry and the Vietnam War. He states that Kerry told him he was in Sa Dec on the Mekong River, which is 50 miles from Cambodia, on Christmas Eve, 1968. Brinkley is not a right-winger by any means.

The Swift Boat Veterans book Unfit for Command also alleges that Kerry's entire surviving chain of command, as well as three of the five members of his swift boat crew at the time, denied he was ever in Cambodia (the other two crew members refused to comment). (Link)

According to the UK Telegraph:

The Kerry campaign responded, initially, that Mr Kerry had always said he was "near" Cambodia. Then a campaign aide said Mr Kerry had been in the Mekong Delta "between" Vietnam and next-door Cambodia - a geographical zone not found on maps, which show the Mekong river running from Cambodia to Vietnam.

The Democrats have responded that the Swift Boat Veterans' charges are politically motived. Well, duh -- everything in an election year is politically motivated. But this is beside the point: whether they are politically motivated or not is irrelevant. What matters is whether they are TRUE. I'm not prepared to state that Kerry's claims on Vietnam are false or distortions, but he and his campaign need to factually refute the SBV attacks, not make allegations about their political leanings.

You guys are tipping over the "believe the lie" edge. But that's just how the right wing works. When all else fails, "lie lie lie until you believe it yourself". Words cannot describe lows that they will go through.

Attack all you like, but I notice that no one has made any attempt to refute the contradiction on Cambodia, or the very evident contradictions in Kerry's own statements on health care and Yucca Mountain cited in B757300's post, or the contradictions in Kerry's own statements on Iraq that I have posted several times.

Meanwhile, the same anti-Bush crowd that turns a blind eye to Kerry's contradictions continues to accuse him of lying about Iraq, despite Kerry's nearly identical statements on Iraqi WMD and despite the fact that five independent governmental inquiries in two nations have cleared him of this charge. Let's name them one more time: the David Kay Report, the Senate Intelligence Committee Report, the 9/11 Commission Report, the Lord Hutton Report, and the Lord Butler Report.

When Kerry's presence in Cambodia is confirmed by five separate official commissions, not just his own uncorroborated and contradictory accounts, then maybe the left will have just cause to whine. Until then, not a chance.

--B2707SST

[Edited 2004-08-13 20:59:03]
Keynes is dead and we are living in his long run.

ConcordeBoy

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:06 am

At the end of the day, if Kerry doesn't deny the allegations, why shouldn't people believe them?

Why has Kerry not come out and denounced the SBV?

Fear not.

Once the debates begin, he won't be able to dodge issues while waiting for the media to shift focus. It'll all be sorted out there.

Partisanship aside:

...unless he's got some brilliant strategy, one completely beyond mortal comprehension, I sincerely think Kerry's going to be torn to shreds during debates:

• he's going to have to address questions about his past 19yr record... something which he's (very adeptly) completely avoided thusfar
  • no way to rattle off "well during my time in Vietnam blah blah blah" and hope the issue goes away
  • he's going to have to explain video footage of his own self taking different stances on the same issue (three independent sources are already preparing them... no doubt he'll have to face at least one).

...outta be rich, to say the least  Big thumbs up
  • Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:45 am

Why hasn't he addressed the issues? Somethings are so atrocious, why dignify them with a response?

Great post Rev...doesn't address any of the issues brought up. Well played

Oh but I did! You must not have understood. Let me say it in a way that you can understand:

It's all bullshit made up by the right.

You say: "What IF it were true." That's how this shit starts, and people start believing it. And that's what you want. You want this to become legitimate, so you say "What IF".

Let me ask you something. What IF GWB is a homosexual? No, no, let's discuss this. It has just as much merit.

B

con-pilot

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:05 am

Yeah, once more; who you ya going to believe, Kerry or your lying eyes and ears.
    Remember that different is different, not better or worse, just different.

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:08 am

So you are the "hear no evil" one eh?

"It's all bullshit made up by the right."

Sure it is...so when this Brinkley guy goes back and alters the Bio what are you going to say?

spinzels

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:09 am

B2707SST:

So far this isn’t news, this is a circle of rumors circulated by the usual partisan news outlets: such as the editorial page of the fervently right-wing Washington Times that you link, and the conservative Telegraph, which “distinguished” itself earlier in the year by being the only major newspaper that would touch the story regarding a supposed affair that John Kerry was having (that story was of course later completely discredited). If you want us to accept your evidence for Kerry’s mendacity, you will have to do better than the usual right wing sources: the Washington Times, Regnergy Publishing and the Drudge Report. In fact, the Drudge report has already been caught in one major factual mistake on this very story. Source: (1)

The Boston Globe has so far been the go-to source for dirt on Kerry, its reporters have been aggressively covering him for twenty years. Despite extensive coverage on the SBV campaign against Kerry they have been silent on the “Christmas in Cambodia” angle. In fact, so far the Globe’s coverage has been pretty skeptical, for example last week they pointed out that one of the key sources relied on to discredit Kerry, his former commanding office George Elliott, has on several occasions changed his story regarding Kerry’s service. Source: (2)

Conservatives don't trust flip-floppers, right?

The first problem with this, which is in no possible way a "right wing lie," is that Richard Nixon was not President in Christmas 1968

He was President Elect on Christmas 1968! You forgot to mention that! Again, is this the best you can do?

And let’s remind ourselves of the basic facts:

BUSH:
    Supported Vietnam War
    Do not wish to serve and did not serve

KERRY:

Opposed Vietnam War
    Choose to serve, and distinguished himself heroically in combat.

Sources :

(1)http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/kerry/articles/2004/08/07/
    veteran_claims_misquote_on_kerry_globe_stands_by_its_story/

(2)
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/
    veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry/

I've been to Paradise, but I've never been to me

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:14 am

Spinzels...do you know Jaysit?

At any rate, Nixon was not President in 68 and Kerry has not come out and denied any of it.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:45 am

At any rate, Nixon was not President in 68 and Kerry has not come out and denied any of it.

Great post James...doesn't address any of the issues brought up. Well played.  Big thumbs up

B

B2707SST

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:48 am

He was President Elect on Christmas 1968! You forgot to mention that! Again, is this the best you can do?

So what? The Easter Bunny could have been President-elect at the time and it would not have made one whit of difference. President-elects have no policy-making authority whatsoever. They do not send American soldiers to Cambodia under the cloak of secrecy, nor do they give deceptive addresses about where troops are being deployed. When Kerry was supposedly sneaking into Cambodia, LBJ was still in office and calling the shots in Vietnam. Nixon had nothing to do it. Combined with his mention of the Khmer Rouge, Kerry's repeated accounts of this so-called "turning point" of his life are either thoughtless and inaccurate, or he is purposely distorting his story.

So far this isn't news, this is a circle of rumors circulated by the usual partisan news outlets...

...and, to repeat, Kerry's entire surviving chain of command and several of his subordinates. Three of his 5-member boat crew denied the report that they were in Cambodia; two saw fit not to defended him. To my knowledge, no one has corroborated his account.

These stories are only rumors in the sense that there is no hard evidence either way. On the other hand, when even more poorly substantiated rumors surfaced that GWB had not filled his time in the Texas ANG, the press had an orgy and kept the story alive for weeks. Democrats screamed that Bush had to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had not been "AWOL" during his service, and yet when a group of veterans questions Kerry's statements about his time in Vietnam, statements which at this point constitute the bulk of his credentials for the presidency, they seem shocked and horrified. No, no double standard here.

they pointed out that one of the key sources relied on to discredit Kerry, his former commanding office George Elliott, has on several occasions changed his story regarding Kerry's service

First, that has not been proven. It's the reporter's word versus Elliott's signed affidavit, and I'll tell you which one would hold up in court. Second, it would be one thing for a single person to raise the allegation and then supposedly retract his statement. But when dozens of Kerry's superiors and colleagues voice concerns about his competency, I'm willing to listen to what they have to say.

--B2707SST

[Edited 2004-08-14 00:05:41]
    Keynes is dead and we are living in his long run.

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:58 am

Great post James...doesn't address any of the issues brought up. Well played.

B

I am guessing you are insinuating that I took a page out of your book...sorry to disappoint you but that wasn't the case. And I bet you got all giddy at posting that didn't you? Silly Rev.

With regards to Spinzels post the issues are Kerry and his comments/service to which I responded Nixon was not Pres in 68 and Kerry has not yet condemned any of the charges against him. The issue is not whether or not Spinzels knows Jaysit hence the "At any rate..."

slider

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:09 am

"And Slider, you slap anyone who served honorably in the face when you call Mr. Kerry "treasonous""

Well, considering Kerry is a man--and I use that term loosely--who came home, threw medals over the fence (which took a few flip-flops to straighten out as well), and then testified to "widespread" war crimes that he didn't witness but who he himself was guilty of--BY HIS OWN ADMISSION--yeah, that's treason, Alpha.

Aid and comfort to the enemy. And Kerry was the one who shot an innocent villager in the back and burned down a village.

And why hasn't John F'ing Kerry released his service record, Alpha? Hmmm?

Why hasn't that happened? Why are we left to only guess about his truncated 4 months of service in country?

Why did he receive Purple Hearts for at least one occasion that was self-inflicted? And another for what was termed as a "rose thorn scratch" by a Navy Corpsman? Can you answer that?

Do you consider THAT honorable? You sir, are the worst example of an American if you buy this shit. Use your brain.

Jefferson once said that when we lose our ability to reason and use intellect, the Republic will be lost. Reading your statement makes me think we're there.

And no, I don't have my head up the ass of the incumbent. I'm not a Republican! I'm a LIbertarian, with conservative leanings, and happen to disagre with Bush on almost *ALL* points.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:56 am

Oh wait. I'm arguing with the retarded. My bad.

I'm not getting in any debate or acknowledge any of this because it's ludicrous. And that's what you want James, to make this legitimate.

I'm no longer going to dignify this absolute abomination of a subject.

B

phxairfan

Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:09 am

"I'm no longer going to dignify this absolute abomination of a subject."

AKA, I cannot support my position, so I give up.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:58 am

AKA, I cannot support my position, so I give up.

Right, so he's guilty until proven innocent. Ok guys, what ever helps you sleep at night.

I still pose the question, what IF GWB is a homosexual? Prove to me that he isn't and I'll "support my position"  Insane

Until then, this cheap shot isn't worthy of a spirited debate.

B

Alpha 1

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:55 am

I don't care, Slider, if you'r a communist; a fascist-I don't care. If you REALLY believe what you say, you're just being imbicilic. Kerry served, even as Bush says, honorably. By the way, I didn't know that tossing medals was a treasonous act. Interesting revalation.

But again, you're just totally nuts, and there's no point in arguing with a lunatic like yourself on the matter.

jamesag96

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:15 pm

Lunatics and retards...Communists and Fascists...my oh my have you two done your homework! LOL.

"Until then, this cheap shot isn't worthy of a spirited debate."

This isn't spirited and is far from a debate...unless you call what you have been doing debating...