kl911

Bus Explosions In Southern Israel, 12 Dead.

Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:44 pm

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- Explosions went off on two buses in the southern Israeli city of Beer Sheva Tuesday, killing at least 12 people and seriously wounding 22 others, Israeli police and ambulance services said.

Television pictures from the scene showed emergency personnel attending the wounded and burning wreckage. The explosions took place near the city center.

The Palestinian Authority immediately condemned the attacks, saying civilians should not be targeted -- whether they are Palestinians or Israelis.

The explosions happened about 2:50 p.m. local time near Soroka Hospital, according to the Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz.

Beer Sheva is in the Negev desert and about 200,000 Israelis live there.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/08/31/mideast/index.html

zak

RE: Bus Explosions In Southern Israel, 12 Dead.

Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:52 pm

i guess thats the "answer" to the new settling plans we have heard of earlier this week. i guess both sides are simply not interested in real peace hence both act accordingly.
10=2

ly7e7

Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:59 pm

Zak, most probably it is the answer to the disengagement plan. Besides, they don't really seek for a "proper" occasion, but try to seize any opportunity.
2 things are endless: ignorance and space

QIguy24

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:01 pm

I thought the famous "securitywall" was supposed to stop this. But it sure looks like a failure.

But may the vectims rest in peace, and may this insanity end soon.

ly7e7

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:05 pm

QIguy24 ,

1) The fence is not completed yet.
2) Parts of it are being moved now to the 1967 border line.
3) The police says the most probably the terrorists arrived from the Southern part of the West Bank, where there still is no fence (The Judean desert)
4) Other option is that they succeeded to get into Sinai via tunnel from the Gaza Strip and from their crossed the Israeli-Egyptian border into Israel.

Sydscott

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:06 pm

At least they waited until after the Olympics so the attack would get some airtime.

QIguy24

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:09 pm

LY7E7,

Ah I see. I thought they were finished with the wall. Sorry about that.
But it's typical. So long without a terrorist bombing. And then they suddenly strikes. I hate it! It really makes me sick when innocent people dies because of politics and religion.

zak

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:14 pm

LY7E7 your replies raise the usual questions:

- why isnt the whole fence on the 1967 line, with something like a highway between the gaza strip and the other areas of the palestinians that is totally fenced in aswell

- the palestinian state is recognized within those borders, with full authority over itself and souvereignity

- to get from israel to filistin and vice versa, border checks require biometric passports with proper authorization

- abandoning of all settlements in the disputed palestine areas

this would eliminate the options for terrorists to try to enter israel, more importantly it would eliminate the motivation and the support in the population.

i am sure if such a plan would be seriously agreed to by both sides, the u.n. would even pay for your fricken fence to allow a coexistence where both groups are simply blocked off from each other, maybe with an agreement that u have a 5km DMZ around the border that is being controlled by u.n. peacekeepers from some neutral country that didnt have too many conflicts with muslim and jewish religions, maybe somewhere from latin america or scandinavia

voila peace in the middle east. it is not hard to achieve when both sides would accept that they cant have it all
10=2

ly7e7

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:18 pm

Zak:

Your questions describe what in my eyes would be the perfect situation for now. Too much extremists from both sides will do anything to prevent it. I do believe, however, that this plan will eventually come to life. I hope that the next year's pullout from GS will be some kind of a start to this solution.

ronen

Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:46 pm

the story at cnn.com

the word Palestinian was mentioned once when they said the Palestinian authority condemn this attack.(yes right) .
as if some unknown been from the six dimension did it.

unbelievable.

kl911

Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:40 pm

Those bastards are at it again. There will never be peace if they are
allowed to remain anywhere in Israel. When will the world wake up?
I hope Israel will hit back hard. that's the only answer they will understand.

'''being controlled by u.n. peacekeepers from some neutral country that didnt have too many conflicts with muslim and jewish religions'''

name me one country....

KL911

ly7e7

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:09 am

The number of deaths is up to 15.

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:17 am

Scary stuff, and I'm very angry! Specially since I've been in Beer Sheba often, also taking busses... It could have been me... Still I wil keep on going there since they need tourists to survive. Nobody will stop me.

My thoughts are with those innocent civilians....

KL911

ly7e7

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:19 am

KL911,

Actually we can survive quite well without the tourism. (Not that it doesn't help).

[Edited 2004-08-31 17:24:06]

qr332

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:22 am

This is very bad, and I do feel sorry for the innocents, but expected because of the new settlements.

Question to KL: Will there be peace when Israel is still occupying the GS & the WB, while their still building new settlements, and they are still grabbing Palestinian land for the war.

And what should the world wake up to? To how much suffering Palestinians are facing everyday or a few, rare assisanations which you guys dont mind striking back and getting a higher civilian toll with?
"The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

ly7e7

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:26 am

QR, I think that the rate of terror events (and attempts for such) will constantly raise as long as the disengagement process is building up its power.

L410Turbolet

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:30 am

And what should the world wake up to? To how much suffering Palestinians are facing everyday or a few, rare assisanations which you guys dont mind striking back and getting a higher civilian toll with?

A death toll of currently well over thousand innocent civilians is a "few" and dozens of cowardly bombings of buses, discos, cafés and restaurant "rare" according to you??? I'm scared to ask what's your understanding of "many" and "frequent"?

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:30 am

'''or a few, rare assisanations which you guys dont mind striking back and getting a higher civilian toll with?''''

Sorry, I prefer a guided missile aimed at a terrorist leader. You also have to wonder how 'innocent' those civilians are who are killed in the same car or appartment as that terrorist leader..

Blowing up a bus full of innocent people doesn't make sense.

'''Question to KL: Will there be peace when Israel is still occupying the GS & the WB, while their still building new settlements, and they are still grabbing Palestinian land for the war.'''

Haha, do you think they will stop when they get that land back? Most of them, like Hamas, Hezbollah and Jihad said alraedy that they go on till Israel is destroyed.

KL911

[Edited 2004-08-31 17:32:59]

7LBAC111

Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:53 am

KL911

I hope Israel will hit back hard. that's the only answer they will understand

I agree fully with your sentiments. Hit back, and hit the bastards hard.
Fight fire with fire. Unfortunately these are not the sort of people who understand dialogue, and it's the innocent who suffer.

Israel, IMO, have tried and tried to end this through the offer of dialogue.
They must retaliate against these Islamic assholes and all they stand for.

Mark
Debate is what you put on de hook when you want to catch de fish.

tbar220

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:13 am

Oh boy, the death toll is up to 15, and Magen David Adom says that 30 of the wounded are in critical or serious condition, so the death toll may rise.

Can we hold off the political discussion for just a couple hours maybe? Geez guys.
NO URLS in signature

Schoenorama

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:19 am

Kl911:

"Sorry, I prefer a guided missile aimed at a terrorist leader. You also have to wonder how 'innocent' those civilians are who are killed in the same car or appartment as that terrorist leader.."

So it was Ahmed's (3 years), Dina's (2 months), Mohammed's (4 years), Ayman's (2 years) and Ala's (11 yeas old) own fault that their house was bombed by Israeli F-16's in July 2002 and their deaths as a result of this has absolutely nothing to do with Israel's tactics? I see...

Mark:

"They must retaliate against these Islamic assholes and all they stand for."

I sense some racism there, something Israel is unfortunately too familiar with.

If you believe the terrorists are assholes, that state so. Don't accuse a whole religion for the actions of a few!
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:26 am

'''So it was Ahmed's (3 years), Dina's (2 months), Mohammed's (4 years), Ayman's (2 years) and Ala's (11 yeas old) own fault that their house was bombed by Israeli F-16's in July 2002 and their deaths as a result of this has absolutely nothing to do with Israel's tactics? I see...''''

No, that was not their fault , but the disgusting terrorist leader who hides himself in between civilians. If you want to fight a war, fight it like a man!
As far as I see it it's him who's responsible for the death of those children. He knew he was a target....

KL911

7LBAC111

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:41 am

Schoerama,

Sorry - I apologise - I of course mean the terrorists,

Mark

Schoenorama

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:51 am

Kl911:

"No, that was not their fault , but the disgusting terrorist leader who hides himself in between civilians. If you want to fight a war, fight it like a man!"

Israel has got every right to go after suspected terrorists, but it should do the utmost to minimize killing innocent people. Bombing the hell out of an residential apartment building using F-16's is simply unacceptable, it's against International Law and the U.S. Arms Export Control Act (which prohibits the use of U.S. weapons against civilian targets) and even seen by many as completely counterproductive.

Even White House spokesperson Ari Fleischer admitted that it was "a deliberate attack against a building in which civilians were known to be located" and that it was done with the knowledge "that innocents would be lost."

"As far as I see it it's him who's responsible for the death of those children. He knew he was a target...."

With such an attitude, Israel might as well bomb the hell out of what is left of Palestine...

slider

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:56 am

Can we hold off the political discussion for just a couple hours maybe? Geez guys.

Certainly we should pray and/or mourn or reflect on the victims of this heinous act of terror.

But ultimately, this is a political issue. And while we talk of the innocent victims in Beer Sheba, the Islamofascist leaders are telling their people and poisoning the populace that their "brave martyrs" struck back at their "oppressors" in Israel.

I sense some racism there, something Israel is unfortunately too familiar with.
If you believe the terrorists are assholes, that state so. Don't accuse a whole religion for the actions of a few!

I think he was very clear in calling the terrorists assholes- how is that a racist intonation? I sensed it as a response of anger--quite justified too.

And it's funny how the rest of the so-called peace-loving religion of Islam never rebukes these suicide bombings. Isn't the silence of the rest of the peaceful Muslims ironic or curious to you? Where is the public denouncement? When have the rest of the Middle Eastern Arab leaders ever spoken out against this "minority" of radical fundamentalists?

If the whole religion is largely peaceful, then it needs to be as active in denouncing and correcting the problem as the rest of the free societies and liberty-loving governments are.

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:01 am

Slider,

'''Where is the public denouncement? When have the rest of the Middle Eastern Arab leaders ever spoken out against this "minority" of radical fundamentalists?'''

They are all having a big party tonight....... As usual.
And suddenly the pro-terrorist members here on A.net are quiet as well.

KL911

qr332

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:26 am

A death toll of currently well over thousand innocent civilians is a "few" and dozens of cowardly bombings of buses, discos, cafés and restaurant "rare" according to you??? I'm scared to ask what's your understanding of "many" and "frequent"?

My understanding of many and frequent is the much higher amount of Palestinians dead (not sure of the figure but well over 5,000) and the daily attacks on them.

Sorry, I prefer a guided missile aimed at a terrorist leader. You also have to wonder how 'innocent' those civilians are who are killed in the same car or appartment as that terrorist leader..

Same car? Ignorance again. Same street is more like it. Or same residental building. You think the missle only harms those inside the car? And also, what about the wife and kids of the man in the car?

Blowing up a bus full of innocent people doesn't make sense.

Neither does tearing down houses and shooting amubulances (happened today).

Haha, do you think they will stop when they get that land back? Most of them, like Hamas, Hezbollah and Jihad said alraedy that they go on till Israel is destroyed.

When they stop doing what they are doing, and they stop killing Palestinians, yes they will stop. And anyway, Hezbollah only attack Israel when they violate Lebanese territory.

Fight fire with fire. Unfortunately these are not the sort of people who understand dialogue, and it's the innocent who suffer.

LOL! Good morning. Israel try dialogue? They've been fighting fire with naplam for 4 years now.

Israel, IMO, have tried and tried to end this through the offer of dialogue.
They must retaliate against these Islamic assholes and all they stand for.

What else is new? Also, Islamic assholes? I take much offense is that, how about me saying Jewish assholes or Christian asshoes?

No, that was not their fault , but the disgusting terrorist leader who hides himself in between civilians. If you want to fight a war, fight it like a man!

Maybe he lives in the same building as them? Good thought right? Its Israel's fault, not his, because all he did was return to where he lives. And anyway, they hit them wherever they are, be it at home or at a Hamas base.

Bombing the hell out of an residential apartment building using F-16's is simply unacceptable, it's against International Law and the U.S. Arms Export Control Act (which prohibits the use of U.S. weapons against civilian targets) and even seen by many as completely counterproductive.

What about bulldozers on a refugee camp? Do you see that as acceptable KL?

With such an attitude, Israel might as well bomb the hell out of what is left of Palestine...

What is left is right. My own city of Nablus, in 2002, suffered severe bombing of the Old Town of Nablus, in which a third of the city was destroyed. Many historic buildings where destroyed, many innocents died and lots of damage was done. Is that acceptable? What is worse, this in which hundreds died or a bus bomb where 15 died? both are bad, but the damage done was done by a country, in which it knew this was an area with lots of civilians, and so on.

Certainly we should pray and/or mourn or reflect on the victims of this heinous act of terror.

How many of you prayed for those who had their homes destroyed over their heads in Rafah?

struck back at their "oppressors" in Israel.

What, you want them to call them the innocent state of Israel?

I think he was very clear in calling the terrorists assholes- how is that a racist intonation? I sensed it as a response of anger--quite justified too.

No, he called them Islamic assholes.

never rebukes these suicide bombings

Do you condemn the bombings of Nablus & Jenin in 2002, or the destruction of houses in Rafah where many civilians lost their lives and had their homes destroyed?

Isn't the silence of the rest of the peaceful Muslims ironic or curious to you?

Why do they have to condemn it? They've nothing to do with it.

When have the rest of the Middle Eastern Arab leaders ever spoken out against this "minority" of radical fundamentalists?

When has your country spoken out against anything Israel has done?

If the whole religion is largely peaceful, then it needs to be as active in denouncing and correcting the problem as the rest of the free societies and liberty-loving governments are.

We dont live in free societies, and I dont see it being fair that the Palestinian civilians can get their asses kicked all over the place and no one cares but we have to apologise for every action Israel does.

They are all having a big party tonight....... As usual.
And suddenly the pro-terrorist members here on A.net are quiet as well.

Nope, i'm not quiet at all actually, I was just out cause I have a life. And who said I was pro-terrorist? If I support my own country (Palestine) I suddenly support the terrorists?
"The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Stratofish

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:29 am

"And suddenly the pro-terrorist members here on A.net are quiet as well."

Except one dutch guy currently living in France...  Insane
The Metro might be the Sub(optimal)way

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:35 am

QR332,

'''My understanding of many and frequent is the much higher amount of Palestinians dead (not sure of the figure but well over 5,000) and the daily attacks on them.'''

Sorry, but it's the Palestinians who attack daily and then get killed.

''Why do they have to condemn it? They've nothing to do with it.'''

You mean to say: 'Even they don't support us'

"""When has your country spoken out against anything Israel has done?"""

Israel is a recognized democratic state. It can do in it's own country wjat it wants.

'''If I support my own country (Palestine) I suddenly support the terrorists?'''

Palestine is not recognized by any state, so it doesn't excist. keep on dreaming...

L410Turbolet

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:55 am

KL,
although I agree with you on majority of things you wrote here, I have to dissapoint you, Palestine is somewhat recognized internationally, it has a "permanent observer" seat on the UN, it's member of the IOC and guess what, there's even Dutch diplomatic mission in Ramallah: http://www.minbuza.nl/default.asp?CMS_ITEM=MBZ459472 as well as EU mission I believe - which is always ready to condemn Israel's retalliation and always soft on Palestinian terrorists. Am I right, Mr. Solana?

The fact that Palestine is run by blood-handed Nobel prize winning terrorist, who supposedly "condemns" (yeah right) actions of groups he directly controls and funds is a different story.

[Edited 2004-08-31 23:55:52]

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:59 am

L410Turbolet,

That's terrible! I didn't know that. ( Left The Netherlands when I was 17...)

I know the EU donates money to them, but ofcourse it all goes to the wrong people..... I heard a story that in total 2 billion Euro went missing.....

KL911

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:04 am

I found the article:

http://public-integrity.org/publications55.htm

The International Monetary Fund report "Economic Performance and Reforms under Conflict Conditions," released in September 2003 in Abu Dhabi, concluded that $900 million in PA revenues from 69 commercial enterprises belonging to the PA in the West Bank, Gaza and abroad, "disappeared" between 1995 and 2000.

As of August 2002, Arafat's personal holdings also included $500 million of the PLO's money; in all, his holdings were reported at that time, to total $1.3 billion. This money is enough to a) feed 3 million Palestinians for 1 year, b) buy 1,000 mobile intensive care units, c) fund 10 hospitals for a decade, and d) would still leave $585 million to fund other social projects.

Where does the money that Arafat steals originate from? At least 60 percent of the PA’s budget comes from international aid contributions, of which the EU is the largest donor.

L410Turbolet

Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:14 am

KL,
I noticed you're strongly pro-EU... Did you notice that whenever EU speaks on the topic of Israeli/Palestinian conflict it's almost always pro-Arab stance. Can you imagine future U.S. of E as one international entity messing up the conflict even more on behalf of all 25 (fmr. countries)?

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:19 am

''KL,
I noticed you're strongly pro-EU... ""

I noticed. Nobody is 100% supporting something in Politics. There is always something that you don't agree with. Let's say I'm 90% pro EU.....

'''Did you notice that whenever EU speaks on the topic of Israeli/Palestinian conflict it's almost always pro-Arab stance'''

We've just had elections in the EU, and didn't here anything yet. Let's wait a while to see how the new 'guys' are doing.

KL911

qr332

Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:28 am

Sorry, but it's the Palestinians who attack daily and then get killed.

Maybe in Fairyland, but thats not the truth. Over a thousand are woman and children FYI, and lots of civilians are killed when hoses are destroyed, when missles are shot, etc. They are innocents.

You mean to say: 'Even they don't support us'

They dont support us. Their all puppets of the US.

Israel is a recognized democratic state. It can do in it's own country wjat it wants.

The WB and GS are not part of Israel, and anyway, that does not mean they can "do what they want" with Palestinians.

Palestine is not recognized by any state, so it doesn't excist. keep on dreaming...

I'm not talking in terms of government, i'm talking about it terms of my origin, culture and land, and that is Palestine, nowhere else. My accent is Palestinian, my looks are Palestinian, my origin is Palestinian, and my heritage is Palestinian, so that means I come from Palestine.

That's terrible! I didn't know that. ( Left The Netherlands when I was 17...)

What is terrible? That the dutch have a diplomat there? So because a few crazy-ass terrorists exist, its terrible now? Guess if you ever get your resort at least you'll know where to find your diplomats KL.

Where does the money that Arafat steals originate from? At least 60 percent of the PA’s budget comes from international aid contributions, of which the EU is the largest donor.

Arafat is an ass of a leader, hes a crook, and is nothing but a guy who steals the PA's money. We know that. I hate him anyway, so I dont care.

jutes85

Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:36 am

Well, looks like more houses will be demolished, more Apaches will be deployed, the cycle continues. Still, over 100 suicide bombers were stopped in the last 3 months, one gets through and all hell breaks loose. Wonder what will happen next........
nothing

tbar220

Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:04 am

The death toll is up to sixteen. One can only expect Israel to respond to this harshly, as they have the right to do after this attack.
NO URLS in signature

jutes85

Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:12 am

The death toll is up to sixteen. One can only expect Israel to respond to this harshly, as they have the right to do after this attack.

Already started. = Israel Hunts for Militants After Twin Bus Bombings

But what really pissed me off are these idiots cheering in the streets of Gaza: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=events/wl/080601mideast&tmpl=sl&e=1 One little missile up THEIR asses will shut them up.
nothing

kl911

Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:13 am

''The death toll is up to sixteen. One can only expect Israel to respond to this harshly, as they have the right to do after this attack.'''

Don't worry, Sharon just said that the answer will be strong. Guess we see it tonight or tomorrow. Hope those idiots understand the message this time.....

Schoenorama

Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:28 am

Slider:

"I think he was very clear in calling the terrorists assholes- how is that a racist intonation?"

He wasn't calling the terrorists assholes, Slider, he said "Islamic Assholes".

"If the whole religion is largely peaceful, then it needs to be as active in denouncing and correcting the problem as the rest of the free societies and liberty-loving governments are."

Perhaps they have other things closer to their homes to worry about like feeding their children, rebuilding a country or simply staying alive?

tbar220

Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:47 am

These people that are cheering after these attacks are sick. You don't see Israeli's cheering and dancing in the streets, passing out sweets, etc. after a missile misses its targets and kills Palestinian civilians.

This is what these people in Gaza are celebrating, celebrating for f*** sake.

This is one of the starkest differences I've seen between both sides. Palestinians celebrating the deaths of innocent Israelis...

NO URLS in signature

tbar220

Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:54 am

Israel's response is going to be harsh, and its already beginning. From the following JPost article:

Hamas infrastructure in Hebron distributed a leaflet in the city saying the attacks were "a natural response to Israeli crimes" and revenge for Israel's assassinations last spring of its spiritual leader, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, and his successor Abdel Aziz Rantisi.

Security officials said the IDF plans to isolate Hebron the rest of the West Bank, barring passage in and out of the city except in the event of humanitarian crisis.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1093921793496

The security fence is not up yet around the area where Hebron is, so this is not an issue of the fence.
NO URLS in signature

tbar220

Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:00 am

Another suicide bombing was thwarted at the Eretz Terminal crossing earlier in the morning today as well. The result was that the IDF shut down the crossing until further notice.

The result? This terrorism hurts the Palestinians more than the Israelis.
NO URLS in signature

solarix

Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:54 am

Palestinians celebrating the deaths of innocent Israelis...

How surprising!! Hell... they also celebrated like crazy when over 3,000 people are slaughtered by 767s.
Go to http://www.terroristmedia.com if you want to see the video for proof.

Yet if we were to go out and celebrate each time Muslims are killed we would be condemned and called racists. But when they do it nobody says a word.
Again I must ask, why do they get special treatment????

Hopefully Israel will strike back at these terrorists very hard.
Bong Hits 4 Jesus

jutes85

Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:59 am

But when they do it nobody says a word.

We have to act nice to them since they control the worlds energy needs. Invading Iraq should only be the start of something MUCH bigger to end the useless influx of violence in that region.
nothing

tbar220

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:36 pm

Yet if we were to go out and celebrate each time Muslims are killed we would be condemned and called racists. But when they do it nobody says a word.

I'll take it even another step further. We DON'T celebrate the deaths of muslims or even terrorists. Do you see Americans, Europeans, or Israelis celebrating military action in the streets with parades and candy? No.
NO URLS in signature

ly7e7

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:50 pm

Perhaps they have other things closer to their homes to worry about like feeding their children, rebuilding a country or simply staying alive?

If the terrorism stops their chances for that will dramatically increase.

qr332

Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:55 pm

If in Iraq, yes. But, we also enjoy living our lives normally you know, although there have been many protests in the last 4 years for peace. Didn't change anything (surprise surprise)

This is one of the starkest differences I've seen between both sides. Palestinians celebrating the deaths of innocent Israelis...

Tbar, why would they hate them so much if Israel, as you guys say, wasn't that bad to them. Maybe its because of the destruction of houses, the 4 year occupation, the killing of innocent children, etc. I think after 4 years of that suffering, humans will lose their sanity in these matters.

How surprising!! Hell... they also celebrated like crazy when over 3,000 people are slaughtered by 767s.
Go to http://www.terroristmedia.com if you want to see the video for proof.

FYI, that movie was proved to be wrong and to be one that was taken before 2001, so sont spread your BS on here.

Special treatment in Iraq, Afghanistan, France (no hijab), discrimination in many places, is that "special". If so, I dont wanna see bad.

Hopefully Israel will strike back at these terrorists very hard.

And who will suffer. The militants or civilians? Its not like Israel cares anyway

I'll take it even another step further. We DON'T celebrate the deaths of muslims or even terrorists. Do you see Americans, Europeans, or Israelis celebrating military action in the streets with parades and candy? No.

Like I said, when they suffer like this, its expected. Have you noticed how this is ONLY in the GS, and the refugee camps, where people are suffering the most, never anywhere else in the Mideast.

If the terrorism stops their chances for that will dramatically increase.

Do they control the militants?

Hey, no one answered this question yet -

How many of you prayed for those who had their homes destroyed over their heads in Rafah?

Or those children who died in Jenin, Nablues, Ramallah, Gaza, etc. Are Palestinians in your eyes not as worthy as Israelis to care about? Someone answer me, i'd love to hear this.

7LBAC111

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:10 pm

Its about time the rest of the Muslim world came together and stopped this, but as said above, they remain strangely quiet. Never has the planet faced such dangers to it's existence, and those who can stop it 'seemingly' choose not too.

When Israel retaliates, it will be brutal and of course there may be innocent loss of life. But what can they do? These Arab Extremists enter another country, and kill inoocent men, women and children on a semi-regular basis. Israel can, and must protect itself. And the rest of the civilised world has to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Islam included.

7LBAC111

[Edited 2004-09-01 11:34:21]

ly7e7

Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:39 pm

Do they control the militants?

No, they only produce them.