I too am a Christian Convservative, and I don't feel one bit left out. I think the party is smart by showing McCain and Arnold, it's sorta preacing to some of the undecided people, or many of the moderates...if you want to win an election, you win it by getting those swing voters. The very Right-wing people aren't going anywhere, there is nowhere else TO
go. I think the party strategy is doing pretty good right now, if they can just keep it up.
FLYYUL, your completely brainwashed post was astounding. Where shall we start?
1) Think of all those AMERICANS who were killed HERE. I think that issue is to be addressed first, before talking about us killing many people elsewhere, who may just happen to deserve it, right or wrong.
2) Jesus didn't say anything about healthcare or social security- none of this existed in His time on earth obviously. What he did preach about was giving to the poor, but out of the kindness of your own heart, for a sense of love for your brother...he did not say let the government automatically take from you to give to others. Many of those 50 million people also can help themselves get what they need- they're just too damned lazy.
Let's look at a few things the liberals do which is anti-Christian. Remember, 80-85% of Christians are Republican, and for good reason.
1) Abortion- let's not even start, you know where it goes- MURDER.
2) Gay rights- Again, clearly cut in the Bible as a despicable and unnatural act. Anyone recall Soddom and Gommorah?
3) Taking the faith-based ideas out of our society- censorship. There was once a day in this nation when you could pray in school- not just pray to the Christian God, but pray in general...those children who didn't want to, well they could just sit there. In the late 90's, I had a hard time taking my simple Bible to public high school! I believe in seperation of church and state, but they go way too far- almost deleting it from the map.
And to cut it down very simply, apart from religion, things like gun ownership, and keeping what you earn (instead of giving it all in taxes, which in turn goes to the lower-earning population), and military defense, are all parts of the original, basic American right. Our founding fathers ensured that we would have these freedoms, as they did not want this nation to resemble the nation we seperated from (UK). The liberal idea of governmental control almost rehashes the idea of a Britich monarchy, or even to go so far as reinstitute a Socialist society. The idea of centralized this and centralized that, as well as even salary distribution, it sure smells like Karl Marx to me.
I'm just glad you're not able to vote here in the US- we already have too many people thinking your way as it is.
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan