dtwclipper

Dirty Republicans Put Nader On MI Ballot

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:45 am

"Of the 50,500 signatures submitted on Nader's behalf, more than 45,000 were collected by the Michigan Republican Party."

They talk about compassionate conservatism, but all they want to do is divide and conquer. What a dirty trick. What is this nation coming to.

http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm59_20040903.htm

Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

ConcordeBoy

RE: Dirty Republicans Put Nader On MI Ballot

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:58 am

Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

slider

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:01 am

WAAAAHHH!!!!

Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Were the signatures of robots? No, they were signed by REAL people who made a REAL choice without coercion. Get over it.

Not like they bribed people to vote for Algore back in 2000 when Democratic campaigners bribed people with cigarettes and such.

dtwclipper

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:03 am

They never had any intention of voting for Nader!!!!

They just want to screw things over in typical GOP dirty trick fashion. Party of fascist Nixonites. When will they ever learn that they GOP has been lying to us since 9/11

JetService

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:16 am

Dtw, what part of the word WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! don't you understand?

You see, this is why Republicans win so many elections. They do stuff like this while the lefties waste their time blowing whistles and flinging shit like chimpanzees.
"Shaddap you!"

slider

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:16 am

Hey, that's politics. It's not clean or nice on EITHER side.

One more reason to emphasize a third party.

B2707SST

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:29 am

They gave voters a choice? How dastardly.

This won't hurt Kerry at all unless lefties decide to vote for Nader. All the GOP did was give them that option. If Kerry can't win their votes, that's his problem.

--B2707SST
Keynes is dead and we are living in his long run.

b757300

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:44 am

I guess you don't care that Democrats have been suing in every state to keep Nader off the ballot. As usual, it shows that Democrats are the party that wants to disenfranchise voters.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

JetService

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:47 am

Everyone can relax. Ralphie isn't even a factor.

Bush Opens Double-Digit Lead - TIME Poll

"Shaddap you!"

N6376M

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:49 am

dtwclipper - was it an equally dirty trick when Democrats helped put Perot on the ticket or is it only "dirty" when it's not the person you support.

Democrats are running scared. An 8 point shift in polls since the DNC. Kerry refuses to deny the Swiftboat claims. Speculation that a shakeup is coming on the campaign. Teresa now is nowhere to be found. The wonderboy Edwards hardly gets to speak in public. All they're missing is a picture of Kerry riding a tank a la Dukakis and we can all go home.

dtwclipper

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:01 am

What I really find amusing, is that all of you who have replied are in prime Draft age!

When Bush & Co. reinstate the draft in January 2005 you will regret having supported the illegitimate regime that has taken over our country.

N6376M

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:10 am

That's okay, if we get three paper cuts we can come home. I might enjoy a four month vacation.

What I find amusing is the same people who said that military service didn't matter when Bill "see you at McDonalds" Clinton was a candidate have now based their entire campaign on the fact that John "Spitball" Kerry spent 4 months in 'nam. I honor of WJC, I'll use the McD's theme and say "I'M LOVIN IT" - 11 point spread.

CaptOveur

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:22 am

"When Bush & Co. reinstate the draft in January 2005 you will regret having supported the illegitimate regime that has taken over our country."

You have been listening to DC10guy again. I may be approaching the age when I am exempt but if the country sees the need to draft people I will volunteer.

It's not gonna happen anyway.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

ConcordeBoy

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:27 am

What I really find amusing, is that all of you who have replied are in prime Draft age!

When Bush & Co. reinstate the draft in January 2005 you will regret having supported the illegitimate regime that has taken over our country.

What I find even more droll, is that someone of your alleged age actually buys into that drivel  Nuts

dtwclipper

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:47 am

ConcordeBoy

"alleged age"?!?

What? Ok, you got me.....my drivers lic. says '62, but I only admit to '67.

AIR757200

Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:54 am

reinstate the draft in January 2005 you will regret having supported the illegitimate regime that has taken over our country

Boys... bring out your pink thongs and you'll be A-OKAY!

ConcordeBoy

Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:55 am

What?

It's not a difficult concept...

...plenty of users here set their profile's age category to a level that it is not; a stunt typically made apparent by naivete/childishness/blatant stupidity-- ya know, similar to your above posts  Yeah sure

ConcordeBoy

Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:57 am

Boys... bring out your pink thongs and you'll be A-OKAY!

sh'yeah, you just want credit for a "new" fashion trend  Laugh out loud

dan-air

Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:56 am

Democrats are running scared. An 8 point shift in polls since the DNC. Kerry refuses to deny the Swiftboat claims. Speculation that a shakeup is coming on the campaign. Teresa now is nowhere to be found. The wonderboy Edwards hardly gets to speak in public. All they're missing is a picture of Kerry riding a tank a la Dukakis and we can all go home

So the significant investment of time (not to mention money) by the Michigan GOP's Nader project is a clearly demonstration of republican confidence that the state will appear in the Bush column come November 2?

Wink/being sarcastic Ha-ha!

Riiiiight.

StevenUhl777

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:39 pm

So the significant investment of time (not to mention money) by the Michigan GOP's Nader project is a clearly demonstration of republican confidence that the state will appear in the Bush column come November 2?

Yep...go ahead and move them electoral votes from MI over to GWB now, get it over with.

And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!

L-188

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:40 pm

Actually they have the picture of Kerry coming out of the space shuttle.

And as I said in another thread, we have 8 more weeks of BS to go

When Bush & Co. reinstate the draft in January 2005 you will regret having supported the illegitimate regime that has taken over our country

Hey, check the facts please, the draft legislation was introduced by a Rangel A DEMONCRAT!!!

OH BTW, The State of Alaska, Division of Elections just confirmed that Nader has the required number of signatures to go on the ballot here too.

But there was no way in hell we where going to let a politican owned by terrorist evironmentalist groups, like Kerry win this state to begin with.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

NKP S2

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:52 pm

"Dirty Republicans Put Nader On MI Ballot"

[ Villainous cackle...say it fast and guttural ] Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Betcha Clinton didn't mind Ross Perot either........................

StevenUhl777

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:53 pm

OH BTW, The State of Alaska, Division of Elections just confirmed that Nader has the required number of signatures to go on the ballot here too

Even greater chance that Bush will carry AK, not that AK was ever in danger of going into the Kerry column... Insane
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!

SSTjumbo

Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:04 pm

Hmm, I'm guessing most of them are going to be in college by then if they aren't now; that pretty much protects them from the draft. That's one thing people fail to take into account. By the way, that's only for beginners. Factor in that more young men and women these days would likely be willing to go than in the 60's, I don't think you have the case you think you do. Granted, war is a very somber business, but someone inevitably has do do it. It's the way history works.
I don't know, so this is my signature.

N317AS

Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:40 pm

Damn!!! Politicians lie. Including the John John show. Edwards is a fricking lawyer, they have to lie. Why doesn't Kerry start talking about his senate years, or what he is going to do for the country if he gets elected. Vietnam was over a long time ago. His unbelievable senate record should take some heat off him.  Big grin Or if he has a plan, get into that. Oh that's right, he can't say his plan, because those mean, nasty, dirty, cheating republicans may steal his plan.  Crying What a load of CRAP!!!  Angry
Some people are like Slinkies. They bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

AIR757200

Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:07 pm

Cboy,

Since you mentioned it... yes, I do.

ConcordeBoy

Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:27 am

in Deisel Jeans you just look better!

...ah yes, how could I have missed?  Laugh out loud

L-188

Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:33 pm

Even greater chance that Bush will carry AK

Actually don't think that will happen, would laugh my arse off if Nader beats Kerry here  Laugh out loud
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.