1. Most A.net members are far more interested in the livery of the aircraft than in the technical details.
A. I would say I do like the livery and I'm not real up on technical details although *PERFORMANCE* specs are important to me. How an aircraft gets to that performance is best left up to the REAL aircraft "nerds."
2. Correction, most A.net members are far more interested in the flight attendants than in the livery.
A. Depends on which is better looking
3. That should have been female flight attendants.
A. Judging by a lot of the profiles I've read here, I wouldn't be too sure of that.
5. Some A.net members hate turboprops. Others love to bash those who hate turboprops, so I guess that one works out.
A. I didn't care much for props until the Q-400 came along. I get it that it's a matter of personal taste.
6. Some A.net members will do anything to post a topic, and offer up the most obscure topics. "Where are peoplemovers still used?" comes to mind.
A. You mean like observations about other A.net members???
7. Whenever a crash involving an airliner flying within, to, or from the USA is mentioned, some A.net members will invariably steer it towards conspiracy theories. This is the first step towards degeneration of the thread into a shouting match.
A. Then there are the others who like to point out anniversaries of crashes. Really gets you fired up to go out and fly again!
8. The second step in the degeneration is when someone mentions a government coverup.
A. Government doing a coverup?? Come on, it'll never happen!!
9. The third step is when blame for the coverup starts being assigned. At some point, the Europeans and the Kerryites will line up against the Bushites. Eventually, someone will be asked to leave the USA.
A. Either that, or someone vows to leave the USA voluntarily if their candidate is defeated.
10. Some A.net members obviously have no other lives. But at least they can dedicate their entire time to improving their RR
A. That reminds me, I need to check and see what I'm up to now and who else I can suck up to!!
11. Some A.net members have several lives on A.net, most notably Sammyhostie/Mrwayne/Wally236er/Madness/Tango/Positepat/Scorpian/A350
A. And no life anywhere else, evidently.