The Media Wing of the Democrat Party has been investigating President Bush for everything they can in an attempt to help Kerry. However, they flat out refuse to investigate Kerry and even ignored the SBVT until the Kerry campaign blew a gasket and forced the issue to the front page.
- Investigated Bush for being AWOL in the National Guard. The AP
has sued multiple times demanding all kinds of records and then claiming coverup when some documents (ones that were usually destroyed within a couple of years of the person leaving the Guard) were not found. The President signed an order allowed anyone access to his records while Kerry has kept his records sealed except for the ones he has decided to release.
- The media has dragged out an old Texas Democrat, Ben Barns, (who BTW works for the Kerry Campaign) to claim that the Bush family pressured him, when he was Lt. Governor, to get George W. into the Texas Air National Guard. Of course the problem is that Barns wasn't Texas' Lt. Governor until a year after Bush joined the National Guard.
- Refused to investigate the claims made by the SBVT and have not sued to see any of Kerry's military records, divorce records, or tax returns.
- Attempted to link President Bush to the SBVT while ignoring the fact that the DNC shares a lawyer with Moveon.org and that several employees of the Kerry campaign also work for Moveon.org, ACT
, and other liberal 527's.
- Have told us that all that matters is the "official record" when it comes to military service and what 254 veterans have said about Kerry doesn't matter. How come when Bush's National Guard record shows he fulfilled his requirement and received an honorable discharge it must be questioned, requestioned, and questioned again?
- The Bush Bashers Book of the Month Club, aka 60 Minutes, has given hour long shows to every hack who writes a book trying to trash the President. However, they will not even acknowledge the SBVT and Unfit for Command.
Also, the Democrats have demanded that the Republicans and Bush campaign denounce all the attacks on Kerry's service. Now why will Kerry not denounce all these attacks on Bush's service?
And lets not even start with the liar Kitty Kelly and her writings. (I won't call her crap a book and stain the millions of good books out there.) Larry King and Newsweek have refused to have anything to do with the woman (who has written books so off the wall that they're banned in places and proven to be nothing but a collection of lies) stating that her accusations have no proof and cannot be backed up. But now NBC's Today Show (aka the John Kerry Morning Propaganda Update) will spend three days with the b*tch and do their best to portray the Bush family as drug addicts, child molesters, mass murders (using Anthrax), homosexuals, and God knows what else.
Then there is the AP
story that when Bush told supporters at a rally of Clinton's upcoming surgery and that everyone should wish him well. According to the AP
the crowd booed. However, people who were there, including local reporters, showed that the crowd clapped, not booed like the AP
claimed. However the AP
won't retract their story.
The media has been so blatant in its bias toward Kerry. Even the editor for Newsweak has said that the media is doing everything it can to help Kerry win and is probably worth at least 15 points in his campaign.