flymia

Weapon Laws In Florida...

Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:44 am

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find or knows some weapon laws in Florida. How big of a knife can you carry in your car or on you? I know it can’t be a switch blade. Is it even legal to carry a knife. I am talking about a four inch blade not a sword  Smile . Also do any other states or in any other countries is it legal to carry a hand gun in your car with out a permit.
Here in Florida we have a law that allows you to keep a gun in your glove compartment as long as it is in a holster. Any other states have a law similar to this. How are the weapon laws were you live do you think they are fair or just ridiculous.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

L-188

RE: Weapon Laws In Florida...

Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:52 am

I would check the NRA website or if you are in Florida, look up a couple of shooting ranges, the people there if they don't know themselves will have a good idea on where to look for it.

Personally I am still ticked that the requirement for a firearm and ammo for same on aircraft operating in the State of Alaska was repealed by the legislature a few years ago to conform with Canada's laws and no put people crossing the border in jepardy.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.