JeffM
Topic Author

What Color Will Kerry Be On Thursday?

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:24 pm

Anyone notice the remarkable change in "John Boys" skin color?

StevenUhl777

RE: What Color Will Kerry Be On Thursday?

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:25 pm

He'll be pink before he's peach. He'll flip-flop several times before that, though.... Insane
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!

jamesag96

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:26 pm

Simply a result of his playing some fag football...oh...wait a minute, he was orange before they played?

LOL. Getting pathetic.

Of course we all know that more color plays better on t.v.

Why Kate, You're not wearing a bustle. How lewd.

DC10GUY

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:30 pm

Well at least he won't be yellow like our boy Dubya ...
Next time try the old "dirty Sanchez" She'll love it !!!

jamesag96

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:31 pm

Sorry DC10...you got the wrong candidate there.

UAXDXer

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:33 pm

Ever see the movie Soul Man?

The "Hypercolor" skin town is going great with Kerry's policys.
It takes a bug to hit a windsheild but it takes guts to stick

nosedive

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:41 pm

How long will Bush's nose be then??

jamesag96

Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:52 pm

Hmmm...nosedive...an apropos name for the dem campaign.

santosdumont

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:06 pm

Karl Rove should be picking out some contact lenses to help Bush overcome the deer-in-headlights look. The staff at Walter Reed is going to try to squeeze GWB in for a trephination to ease that pesky inability to form coherent sentences without 45-second pauses.
"Pursuit Of Truth No Matter Where It Lies" -- Metallica

kellmark

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:10 pm

Amazing. First botox, now kaleidoscopic colors. Next, Kerry will be using Gore's makeup artist.

CaptOveur

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:11 pm

I heard he was going to turn pink to try and win the gay vote

I guess now we know there is a drug interaction between botox and tan in a can.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

theCoz

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:19 pm

That is funny! Big grin I noticed that too. One of my prime concerns for our next president is that they must be able to change colors whenever needed. It sure would be neat to say "Look, my president can change colors". My first reason for voting for Kerry is because he has big hair. Woo hoo! a walking night club!

slider

Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:38 pm

John F'ing Kerry: King of the Oompa Loompas.  Wink/being sarcastic

Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:12 am

This thread shows you the character of the right wingers on here. Indeed everyone has chimed in.

Thanks for showing everyone what you're truly made of.

B

CaptOveur

Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:35 am

"Thanks for showing everyone what you're truly made of."

Now would you mind telling us what Kerry is made of, no human I know has ever turned that color.

Amazes me he found yet another thing to waffle on, he can't even decide what color he is.

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:36 am

Dude had a chemical peel a week before a debate. What an idiot. Talk about being desperate to look young.

ProSimTec

Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:39 am

Yet another political circle jerk!

CaptOveur

Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:42 am

Hmmm Chemical peel.. Isn't that what made Michael Jackson turn white? Is it possible Kerry might be trying to turn black?

Aaron747

Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:48 am

Yet another political circle jerk!

Boy you said it - see freaks. see freaks speak.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

ConcordeBoy

Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:39 am

Anyone have a pic of it...

...I've yet to see??
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

ConcordeBoy

Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:29 am

Nevermind...

Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

JeffM
Topic Author

Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:27 am

"This thread shows you the character of the right wingers on here..."

...I would say it shows everyone more of just how much a character Mr. Kerry is, wouldn't you? LOL.. I mean come on, are you that blind that you didn't notice? My five year old asked "why is that man orange?"

"Indeed everyone has chimed in."

Including little Brian.

What's the matter Brian, feeling "left out"? Pardon the pun...

Well as of this morning, he was still orange, but slightly darker in the jowls.  Big grin

Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:46 am

What's the matter Brian, feeling "left out"? Pardon the pun...

No, I just don't give a shit about stuff like this. I don't know why you guys do.

Well, I know why you do Jeff...you're simple.

B

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:02 am

It'd be funny as hell if he has some kind of other reaction and comes out looking like a Smurf or something.

Northwest717

Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:51 am

Dc10guy,

Ooooooh NICE ONE! High five!  Big thumbs up

-Tim  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

~~~****PEACE****~~~
Dubai: Center of the 21st Century

NW747400

Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:25 am

"No, I just don't give a shit about stuff like this. I don't know why you guys do." You know it's funny you say you don't give a s%$# but when the tables are turned and Bush bashing starts it seems you always pipe in. Sounds like Kerry's not the only one who likes to change colors  Insane
Dc10guy, What do you mean buy yellow? OH wait I know what he means. He means Bush actually does something other than sitting on his butt waiting for us to get attacked like Mr. Kerry would do  Insane
NW747400

Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:40 pm

You know it's funny you say you don't give a s%$# but when the tables are turned and Bush bashing starts it seems you always pipe in. Sounds like Kerry's not the only one who likes to change colors

I make fun of the policies, not the person. That's the difference between me and you.

B

NWA742

Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:00 pm

This thread shows you the character of the right wingers on here. Indeed everyone has chimed in.

Thanks for showing everyone what you're truly made of.

LOL............what's the matter........can't stand people poking a little fun at your person of worship, Nonrevking?

If you're gonna complain about character, why don't you take a good look at some of the idiots on this site who recently tried to bash Bush using his own grandfather's history.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

haveric

Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:46 pm

This is the most important election of our lifetimes, and the best you all can do is to talk about a candidate's skin color. I thought this country got past skin tone issues several decades ago.

Each time you judge a candidate on skin color, take a moment to think about the people who died in Iraq today.

JeffM
Topic Author

Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:35 pm

"I thought this country got past skin tone issues several decades ago.
"

nobody is judging anyone on color, just curious as to what happened.

"Simple", like Brian said.........

dan-air

Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:48 pm

Each time you judge a candidate on skin color, take a moment to think about the people who died in Iraq today.

How about you wingers get a f'ing reality check eh? Botox? Skin Color? Whatever.

How's your president's war going eh? How many troops died today FOR NOTHING? How many maimed? FOR NOTHING.

JeffM
Topic Author

Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:06 pm

Oops. Looks like little Danny is upset over something. Chill....

QIguy24

Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:21 pm

I think he will be pink like the color of JeffM's ass when I'm finished with it.

Signed
B757300  Big grin

[Edited 2004-09-30 16:21:56]

Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:49 pm

LOL............what's the matter........can't stand people poking a little fun at your person of worship, Nonrevking?

Na, go for it. Tell your "minority" to keep it up. It just shows everyone how one dimensional and immature you guys are, and it keeps enforcing the fact that when you can't debate on anything of substance, you just throw out insults and try to cut down the other person.

"Including little Brian"..."Oops. Looks like little Danny is upset over something. Chill.... "

Need I say more.

If you're gonna complain about character, why don't you take a good look at some of the idiots on this site who recently tried to bash Bush using his own grandfather's history.

Old news and I didn't participate in that thread. Falcon actually spoke out against it. I couldn't care less about Bush's grandfather and who he helped.

B

JeffM
Topic Author

Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:52 pm

"Need I say more."

come on Brian, you can do better then that... And it is nothing I wouldn't say to your face, so if you take it as an insult, oh well.  Big grin

Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:59 pm

No one knows what the hell you're talking about Jeff.

Now get back to work and stop playing on the internet. There's a honeybucket that needs emptying at gate 14...

B

dan-air

Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:26 am

JeffM
B757300
Jamesag96
etc.etc.

Why don't we have a little time-out for you ninth-graders, so you can see a little movie huh? Sorry it's not a cartoon, but I'm sure you'll find it REAL funny.

Watch..

CPH-R

Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:50 am

It's a sad state of the US, when you spend more time debating the skin colour of John Kerry when:
- 40 people have just died in Iraq by way of a car bomb
- the jobless claims rised by 369,000 in the past few weeks
- PepsiCo have just decided to lay off 780 people, Belo 250, Nortel 3250 etc.
- the price on a barrell of oil have just passed 50$ (is Iraq importing or exporting oil these days?)
- One in 4 families in the Bay area is unable to pay for the most basic needs (housing, child care etc) without public assistance

JeffM
Topic Author

Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:09 am

First of all Kaspar, we are not spending "more time" debating skin color. It was a simple question to see if anyone noticed the change, and if anyone knew the reason why.

And:
- if you can't support yourself in the Bay area, move. Why would you want to live there anyway?
- we don't control the price of a barrel of oil, talk to OPEC.
- a company does not "just decide' to lay off workers, it is done after careful consideration for trends in the market.
- the jobless claims are being linked to 4 major hurricanes that have swept through the southeast, you might have missed that?
- yes, terrorists continue to kill innocent people, that is one reason we are there, surely you understand something that simple?

Brian, Can you explain why you think I work for some airline? I have yet to this day been able to come up with a reason. Has someone mis-informed you? Are you mistaking me for someone else here in Denver that DOES work for an airline? We have a few, but luckily, not me. And your obsession with the 'shitters' on an airplane? Seems a little strange for someone to get so involved with a toilet, yet you make constant reference to them.

Now go punch your clock...  Big grin

NWA742

Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:17 am

Na, go for it. Tell your "minority" to keep it up. It just shows everyone how one dimensional and immature you guys are, and it keeps enforcing the fact that when you can't debate on anything of substance, you just throw out insults and try to cut down the other person.

You still don't get it, do you Nonrevking?

Well, here's a newsflash for you, what you see here is just people with a sense of humor, poking a little fun at Kerry, and you've got a stick up your ass about it.

Nobody is actually trying to use his changing skin color as a valid or logical tool against him............this thread is about as serious as Kerry's decision on an issue (sorry, couldn't resist, but it's not serious, ok?)

I thought you would be intelligent enough to understand this.

Old news and I didn't participate in that thread. Falcon actually spoke out against it. I couldn't care less about Bush's grandfather and who he helped.

Once more, you missed the point entirely.

So, again, if you want to complain about bad character, just take a LOOK at that thread about Bush's grandfather and you'll find plenty of it.

Also, I never said you participated in it, you just need to look. And it's not old, the thread was started maybe a few days ago.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

NW747400

Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:15 am

NonRevKing, I don't make fun of Kerry. When I talk about Kerry changing colors I'm not talking about him literally changing colors  Insane, I'm talkin about his constant flip flopping. That's not making fun of the man I'm making fun of his policies. Now to the best of my ability I've figured out Kerry has one policy, his policy is well not to have a policy, or otherwise known as being indecisive  Insane
NW747400

Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:57 am

Brian, Can you explain why you think I work for some airline? I have yet to this day been able to come up with a reason. Has someone mis-informed you? Are you mistaking me for someone else here in Denver that DOES work for an airline?

No, it's you. Cleaning the seats on the plane, vacuuming the floors, mopping the galleys and the floor of the lavs. I think it's great that they find work for people like you. It's very inspiring.

And your obsession with the 'shitters' on an airplane? Seems a little strange for someone to get so involved with a toilet, yet you make constant reference to them.

It's not my obsession. You're the one that seems to think that all airline employees do is empty lavs. Need me to link you to how many times you've posted precious little comments regarding such?

Plus I think it's ironic since you are one yourself. Working for an airline is awesome, I don't know what you're so ashamed of.  Big grin

Well, here's a newsflash for you, what you see here is just people with a sense of humor, poking a little fun at Kerry, and you've got a stick up your ass about it.

No, it's great, please continue.

I thought you would be intelligent enough to understand this.

Yeah the feeling is mutual. I'm starting to think you're as ignorant as Jeff. I apologize, as I learned from our last conversation how hyper sensitive to critisizm you are.

Also, I never said you participated in it, you just need to look. And it's not old, the thread was started maybe a few days ago

The story is old, not the post. I did read it. I don't believe it to be true, and if it is, I don't care. I'd rather discuss the huge mistakes Bush is making than who his grandfather may or may not have supported.

But your point is we're guilty of it too. That's ok. I'll admit it's wrong. You wont. You instead bathe in your hypocracy. What did you say before?...

"I critisize you and the left for posting lots of nonsense about Bush/Republicans/Conservatives -- The reasons I don't do the same to the other rightwing members are:

B. It would make you guys feel better, And we don't want that, do we? "

I'm proud of you. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

B

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:10 am

NonRevKing, I don't make fun of Kerry. When I talk about Kerry changing colors I'm not talking about him literally changing colors , I'm talkin about his constant flip flopping. That's not making fun of the man I'm making fun of his policies. Now to the best of my ability I've figured out Kerry has one policy, his policy is well not to have a policy, or otherwise known as being indecisive

Funny, that's one of my main complaints about Bush.

"We CAN win the war on terror" / "We CAN'T win the war on terror"

Pre war: "Our goal in Iraq is disarmerment, Saddam has in his possession WMD" / Now: "Our goal was to free the Iraqi people, Saddam possibly could have thought about trying to obtain WMD in the future"

You think Kerry is a "flip flopper" because that's what you've been told to think. If anything Bush is just as much so. It's called being an elected official.

B

leviticus

Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:11 am

Only an hour left and then we will all know the answer to the question stated in the topic  Laugh out loud

NW747400

Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:18 am

NonRevKing, Thats funny I never have heard bush say and I quote "I voted for it before I voted against it" now that's funny. If you read the whole interview where you said Bush said we couldn't win the war on terror you would see your taking it out of context. All it is, is the usual, liberals spinning everything  Insane

P.S. I think what I want to think, nobody tells me what to think.
NW747400

Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:34 am

Thats funny I never have heard bush say and I quote "I voted for it before I voted against it" now that's funny.

That's funny? Well, you'll find it down right hilarious to find out why. The bill in question was the bill to send additional supplies to our troops. Kerry did indeed support the bill, before amendments were added providing something 7 billion dollars in non bid contracts to companies that supported the Bush administration. Not supporting that misappropriation of money, Kerry voted against it. Go ahead and look it up. I hope you get a good laugh out of it.

If you read the whole interview where you said Bush said we couldn't win the war on terror you would see your taking it out of context

Was that anything like when Kerry got ripped by the GOP for saying he would wage a more "sensitive" war on terror? Didn't think so. But after all, all it is, is the usual, right wingers spinning everything.  Big grin

I think what I want to think, nobody tells me what to think

You're sure about that?

B

NWA742

Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:54 am

Yeah the feeling is mutual. I'm starting to think you're as ignorant as Jeff. I apologize, as I learned from our last conversation how hyper sensitive to critisizm you are.

How is the feeling mutual? What don't you think I understand? How am I sensitive?

You're throwing out accusations without backing yourself up, probably typical of yourself Nonrevking. Also, I think I proved you to be the sensitive one in that previous thread.

The story is old, not the post. I did read it. I don't believe it to be true, and if it is, I don't care. I'd rather discuss the huge mistakes Bush is making than who his grandfather may or may not have supported.

You STILL don't understand.

The whole reason I mentioned that thread was because you were whining about 'bad character' in this one......which didn't exist until you started posting BTW. So I said, if you want to see real bad character, take a look in that thread. I could care less about what you think about it, that wasn't the point.

I'm proud of you. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

What problem? The ability to use sarcasm? Thanks for leaving out the rest of the reasons I provided which were the serious ones.......nice try on that one.  Insane

-NWA742

iowaman

Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:08 pm

This is one of those threads that is turning into in all out war against one another.

Why don't we have a little time-out for you ninth-graders, so you can see a little movie huh? Sorry it's not a cartoon, but I'm sure you'll find it REAL funny.

Do you have a problem with ninth graders? You were one at some point.

Mir

Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:15 pm

Well, I don't know about Kerry, but five bucks says that Bush and his crew were a sickly shade of green after it was over.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

Klaus

Mir

Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:24 pm

Mir: Well, I don't know about Kerry, but five bucks says that Bush and his crew were a sickly shade of green after it was over.

Yep. With "crap!" as the motto of the day.