tanyaluvs2fly

Post Season Baseball

Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:05 am

Anyone know where the games are going to be played for the Red Sox?? I have been selected to enter on monday for post season tickets and was just wondering if anyone knew where the games were going to be played!

Thanks  Smile
Live, Laugh, Love!

Mir

RE: Post Season Baseball

Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:09 am

Depending on who gets what slot, it could be Minnesota, Oakland or Anaheim. I have a feeling that we won't know for sure until the season is over, since it has to do with best record, and all three of those teams are fighting for it now.
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

yanksn4

Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:43 pm

If the Minnesota Twins do not sweep the Cleveland Indians this weekend, then pack your bags for the left coast because if Minnesota losses one game this weekend, then they can not finish higher than Oakland or Anaheim. Hopefully the Twins will sweep this weekend that way Boston has to deal with Radke and Johan Santana. How much fun that would be.

Signed,
Matthew
2013 Airports: EWR, JFK, LGA, LIS, AGP, DEN, GIG, RGN, BKK, LHR, FRA, LAX, SYD, PER, MEL, MCO, MIA, PEK, IAH

ren41

Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:49 am

I'm hoping Oakland pulls of a few wins in the next two days. Boston is 8-1 against Oakland this year and they don't scare me at all in the postseason.

Twins will sweep this weekend that way Boston has to deal with Radke and Johan Santana

And they have to deal with Schill and Pedro, along with MLB's best offense.

R41