TACAA320
Topic Author

Your Custom For Halloween

Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:32 am

For those who celebrate Halloween.

Did you already choose your custom?

Mine: a WWI pilot  Big grin
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

RE: Your Custom For Halloween

Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:59 am

Mine is the scariest one ever, John Kerry.

alcregular

Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:02 am

I turn off the lights and pretend Im not in so the kids go away.
Why drive when you can fly?

DeltaGuy

Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:59 am

John Kerry would be a good choice...wearing a Waffle House apron  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

I think it's just gonna be Maverick this year..simple, easy...grab the jacket and go. It's less about the costume, and more about the booze at the party.

DeltaGuy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

kaddyuk

Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:16 am

I'm going to Fright Night at Thorpe Park...
Basically you ride all the coasters at night and they scare the shit out of you all over the place... hehe
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

aa61hvy

Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:27 am

Kip from Napoleon Dynamite
Go big or go home

ConcordeBoy

Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:07 am

Never was allowed to participate in Halloween as a child... so making up for lost time:

This year, will be going as a Klansman along with my roomate's girlfriend.

Will be leading my [white] roomie around by a chain, as he'll be wearing torn khakis, a dew rag, and handcuffs.
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

USAirways737

Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:17 am

Are we talking about customs or costumes, as both are relevant questions.

Custom: Here in Madison, all us college kids like to get real drunk and hold parties for 3 nights. There is occasionally tear gas from the police and a riot every now and then but thats what makes everyone from the surrounding areas come. They're even trying something new this year: After midnight, the city is selling food for less than a $1 so that people won't be so drunk and will eat!

Here's some info. If you haven't been, you need to come...
http://www.alwaysdrunk.com/section-viewarticle-32.html
http://nbc15.madison.com/Global/story.asp?S=2336602

Costume: Not sure yet. Whatever would conceal the most alcohol I guess... If anyone has some good ideas that would be great, as I have no clue yet.

Erik in MSN

[Edited 2004-10-05 01:28:07]

EA CO AS

Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:25 am

I'm going to wear blue jeans and an ugly blue-green Hawaiian shirt...

...and carry a handgun, a machete, an assault rifle, a shotgun, and some brass knuckles while walking everywhere... - I'll be Tommy Vercetti from "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City."
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

IHadAPheo

Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:54 am

I will be wearing the same John Merrick costume that I have worn for years that being my normal everyday shirt, pants and shoes.

IHAP
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

JetService

Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:31 am

Well all year, I've been saving up those little packs of Taco Bell sauce McDonalds ketchup, Arby's sauce, etc. so I have plenty to pass out to those seet kids.

If I don't pass the stuff out, then I'll be walking my kids around armed with a flashlight and 6-pack along with a few of my neighbor buddies taking their kids around.

It depends how cold it is. That's how the wife decides who's doing what.

One more custom is I string fishing line about ankle high in the yard. Not only is it fun to watch, but I get a bunch of extra candy the next day. 50 lbs. braided line is usually ample.
"Shaddap you!"

EA CO AS

Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:17 am

For those of you who wish to avoid any entanglements with kids, place a stool outside your front door with an empty bowl atop it. Place a few scattered candy wrappers inside it and around the floor, with a sign next to the bowl reading, "TAKE ONE."

It's pretty effective at letting kids think someone else cleaned you out.  Big thumbs up
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group