Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Venue Change

Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:36 am

Right Wingers'

As the acting secretary for the vast right wing conspiracy, I would like to announce a venue change to the next meeting. We will no longer be using the Masonic Hall on 3rd street because the damn liberals have sniffed us out once again.

As usual the new venue will be encrypted into Thursdays O’Reilly Factor so put your special glasses on and pay attention. If I get on more phone call from a member who misses the O’Reilly factor, I am sending your name/address to every MOVEON.ORG mailing list I can get my hands on! I’m serious!

As Usual, we will begin with picking a new campaign advertisement for Bush in 04. We got a lot of negative press on the issue and I feel it’s time for a change. Here is the current poster that we have circulated in the battleground states. If you come up with any let me know, I’m all tapped out on new ideas.

Please present your ideas for the upcoming meeting and as a reminder after the incident 4 weeks ago, alcohol is no longer allowed! Feel free to invite a guest speaker because Ann Coulter is out!! She made a few bucks off my one-liners and she’s making a killing. I’m going to have to talk to her about some kickbacks as soon as she returns my calls!

A hearty sound out to Alan Keys is in order. Alan went bat for us on such short notice in Illinois. I hope the disenfranchising campaign pulls through for him in Illinois.

Kind Regards,

AkA LiL Nazi

RE: Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Venue Change

Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:38 am

Also due to heavy voter turnout, Republicans will cast their votes next Tuesday.

Wendsdays have been set aside for Democrates, with the following Thursday for Nader supporters and other frindge parties.

Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:00 pm

Almost as subtle as Karl Rove and Dick Cheney combined...  Big thumbs up

RE: Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Venue Change

Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:19 pm

My God - the boy has a sense of humour after all ! Well done.

Naturally I will be sending an urgent email the Secret Service to bring to their attention this heinous anti-democratic conspiracy against our beloved errrmm what's-his-name - the one who isn't Bush.  Wink/being sarcastic
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at, losers