cwapilot

Any Aquarium Nuts Here?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:52 am

Just looking for fellow hobbyists, specifically those into marine aquariums. I currently have a 75 Gallon salt tank, being rebuilt, and a 46 gallon African cichlid tank, which is going to be converted to a salt tank as soon as a friend is able to take on my cichlids. It would be nice to see what methods and types of equipment others use.
Southside Irish...our two teams are the White Sox and whoever plays the Cubs!

DeltaGuy

RE: Any Aquarium Nuts Here?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:06 am

Nothing too special here, just a nice 10 gallon rectangle tank, with a bunch of nice tropical fish in it (gotta look Florida themed!). Tetras, guppies, things like that....can't remember all their names. Have some pretty natural looking rocks in there, and live plants...makes it look alot better. Looking to get a much larger tank in the future (60 gal or so), and start bringing salt water fish back from when I go scuba diving down in the Keys....I have a pretty cool scuba diver who blows bubbles from the air pump, keeps the water well oxygenated and looks florida-ish too.

DeltaGuy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

cwapilot

RE: Any Aquarium Nuts Here?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:41 am

Is harvesting from the reefs legal in the Keys? I always thought it wasn't...could be wrong. I wish I could bring back some of what I see diving in Hawaii, but, from what I understand, you can be drawn and quartered for doing so there. I still have my old 10 gallon, running empty...I use it as a quarantine/hospital tank mostly, but might make the plunge into a micro-reef with it.
Southside Irish...our two teams are the White Sox and whoever plays the Cubs!