Thom@s
Topic Author

Ozzy Robbed In His Home.

Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:39 pm

Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon were both at home in their house in Buckinghamshire, England, when two masked robbers broke in early in the morning yesterday.

Ozzy was on his way to the bathroom when he surprised one of the robbers with Sharons jewelry. He grabbed the robbers head, and locked it between his arms.

"He was a big strong man, but at one point I really thought I could kill him to prevent him from hurting Sharon. But then I just let him go. It was horrible. I checked to see if he had a knife on him. I'll never get those staring eyes he had out of my mind." said Ozzy.

One of the burglars escaped by jumping through the window, carrying jewels worth about £2 million. He also got Sharons wedding, and engagement ring. It is uncertain how the other robber got away.

The jewels were not insured.

The burglars used a ladder to enter the building, and according to the police, one of them may have suffered injuries during his escape. They are asking the public for assistance.

Personally I'm surprised Ozzy didn't bite the guys head off... Is he starting to lose it?  Smile  Big grin

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Stratofish

RE: Ozzy Robbed In His Home.

Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:46 pm

While I regret that he and Sharon had to endure such a horrific situation (which I know will induce fear for some time to come), ANYONE who has "jewels worth about £2 million" highly deserves to be robbed IMHO.

Note: I do not want to encourage anyone to commiting a crime!
The Metro might be the Sub(optimal)way

Thom@s
Topic Author

Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:11 pm

I do not want to encourage anyone to commiting a crime!

No kidding...  Big grin

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

TriStar500

Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:52 pm

...ANYONE who has "jewels worth about £2 million" highly deserves to be robbed IMHO

Good to know that communism is just about as dead as Comrade Lenin though.  Insane

Although Ozzy deserves the "Financial Darwin Award" for not insuring his jewelery if it is indeed worth so much. Big grin
Homer: Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Logan22L

Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:48 pm

He should have thrown a ham at the guy.
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

Thom@s
Topic Author

Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:48 pm

He could have thrown one of his kids at the guy...

Thom@s

jmc1975

Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:20 am

Can you see it now....... "Sharon! Sharon! I think we just got f---ing robbed!"

Thom@s
Topic Author

Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:41 pm

Or "Sharon! What the f*ck just happened here? I, I ... I was just going to the f**king toilet, and some c**t was running off with your... stuff."

Thom@s