BCAInfoSys
Topic Author

Yes Or No: Body Hair

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:11 am

Me personally, I'm disgusted by it and try to eliminate it as much as possible. My legs are just about the only place that's safe from my razor. And when it comes to women, I'm not going anywhere near *there* unless it's substantially trimmed or shaved.

I noticed in another thread that Superfly likes a "bushy bush" and I thought I was gonna hurl!  Big grin lol.

What are your feelings on the matter?

Steve
Militant Agnostic - I don't know and you don't either.

desertjets

RE: Yes Or No: Body Hair

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:22 am

IMO, the only thing worse than looking like an ape, is looking like a shaved ape.

For some of us, given the sheer amount of body hair; shaving, plucking, waxing, laser removal, just doesn't make any sense. By the time you get done trimming/shaving the body hair it has already grown back in. Sooner or later being hairy will be back in vogue again anyways.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

aa61hvy

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:27 am

No hair...obviously.
Signed,
SA232
Go big or go home

kalakaua

I prefer trimmed pubes, shaved face, little or no chest hairs, no back hairs, leave the hairs on arms alone, I don't mind shaved legs...
Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion.

TWFirst

>>IMO, the only thing worse than looking like an ape, is looking like a shaved ape. <<

Amen!  Big grin

I LOVE body hair... just don't love it on my back because I find it uncomfortable, so I periodically remove it...but I like it on other guys.
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

Mr Spaceman

Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:55 am

OK, Ladies & Gentlemen.

Here's the scoop ....... from my world.

Do what you gotta do! If it makes you feel better to shave parts of your body, well, go for it. Looking after yourself in a way that makes you feel good is very important.

Myself personally, I've never shaved any hair off of my body.

I like what GOD gave me.

Chris  Smile

"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

dl021

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:11 am

stephen..are you just angry because you can't grow facial hair yet?  Big grin

Fortunately my wife digs the neanderthal look and accepts me for my hairy-assed self.

Although she does prefer me clean shaven so the beard does not irritate her skin.

dl021
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

ConcordeBoy

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:21 am

Human body hair... the most incalculably disgusting phenomenon of the natural world
Faire du ciel le plus bel endroit de la terre c'est impossible sans Concorde!

yooyoo

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:31 am

Hate it....has to be at least trimmed if not removed altogether.

To me, it just seems to be "cleaner".

Andreas  Big thumbs up
I am so smart, i am so smart... S-M-R-T... i mean S-M-A-R-T

Superfly

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:32 am

Wow those that don't like natural body hair must have a very artificial and sterile existence.

Give me a lady with a wild untamed bush.

Bring back the Concorde

KROC

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:56 am

Give me a lady with a wild untamed bush.

Absolutely not. We like the same kind of women (for the most part) Superfly, but they gotta be neatly groomed if not shaven (which is always better). But to each their own....If you enjoy JP - Jungle Pu..y more power to you.

BCAInfoSys
Topic Author

Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:17 am

I think Superfly is looking for a Gorilla Bush (i.e. one that extends down to the knees!)  Big thumbs up Disgusting if you ask me.. lol

Steve

emiratesa345

Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:36 am

Awww Superfly.

Look at the bright side. Your teeth will be flossed for you, while those of us who like it shaved will have to do it ourselves.

Mark  Laugh out loud
You and I were meant to fly, Air Canada!

Mr Spaceman

Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:48 am

Hello.

Well, I can't help but ask ........ Big grin

When you see a woman passing by, do you ever wonder if ...............

She's all BUSH in her sweet spot?

She's as bald as a 10 year old?

Or, she's done creative things, and trimmed a foxy design on her muff?

First Impressions matter!!!

Chris  Smile

TWFirst

Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:50 am

Spaceman:

I can honestly say I don't wonder any of that at all. Big grin

However, when a guy passes by, I do wonder whether his chest is covered with hot, manly fur.
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

Mr Spaceman

Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:30 am

Hello TWFirst.

Well, alrighty then .... it was just a thought.

When a Woman passes by ...... my mind wonders! About good things.

When a Man passes by ....... I instantly know if he's cool enough to be a friend. If not, if it's obvious that we're on different wavelengths, no problem, he's just another guy.

A smile can mean a lot ......... from anyone!

Tough guys size each other up ........ that's life. I'm a tough guy!!! But, that doesn't mean that I don't give everybody a chance to be themselves. I get along with most ...... if your're an A HOLE ..... well, a hairy chest or not, you'll be out of my mind very fast.

If you like men with hot, manly fur...... good for you.

Myself, I just like men who are men. Meaning... just another guy.

PS, how's life in the Mediterranean????

Chris  Smile

diesel1

Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:54 am

Mr Spaceman

I'm a bit concerned that you think about 10 year old girls when you see a woman...
I don't like signatures...

Superfly

Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:47 pm

I'm a bit concerned that you think about 10 year old girls when you see a woman...

The whole premise of a bald beaver is to look like a 10 year old girl.
Now that's sick!

It's sad that some trendy fad of the past decade negates thousands of years of human desire.
Just dig up one of your father's old Playboy magazines from the 1970s & 1980s and you will see a natural bush.

In terms of guessing if a woman is shaved or natural, I am 99.9% correct in guessing if she is shaved or not.

On most women, their public hairs are of a thicker gauge than the hair on there head and eyebrows thus acts as a natural stimulant to the male penis when penetrated.
I am not trying to sound perverted, I am just trying to educate you young bucks who are influenced easily by mainstream pop-culture which is largely shaped by gay males.

Not to sound too cocky but I have more authority and moral clarity on this subject because I have had more snatch than almost all members here at Airliners.net.

Bring back the Concorde

ZKSUJ

Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:57 pm

For many it depends on your gender, your built and also which part of your body the hair is sprouting from.

jcs17

Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:41 pm

The only thing I'm down with shaving on myself is my face. Who knows, maybe someday I'll have more than five chest hairs, but until that day I'm keeping the bush on my chest growing. Other than that, I really don't have any thick leg or arm hair, so I don't have to worry about that. I don't even bother trimming the hedges down below. If a chick is gonna down there, she'll be more impressed with the tree then the nicely trimmed bushes around it.

As for how I like my women. It really doesn't matter, although I prefer nicely trimmed. I'm not huge fan of the scorched earth policy down below because like Superfly so eloquently put it, the hair down is a natural stimulant. And besides, if I'm going to go down there, I do not want to finish my biz feeling like a pedophile.

[Edited 2004-12-08 11:44:03]
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

diamond

Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:17 pm

TREE ????? ROFLMAO !!!!!

Blank.

jaysit

Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:31 am

I don't even bother trimming the hedges down below.

But you shaved that ass for me.
Thanks !!
That was very sweet of you.
Next time just let it be, ok?
Atheism is Myth Understood.

jaysit

Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:40 am

I have a question for some of you straight guys. Well questions.

a. Doesn't a full bush trap all sorts of nasty smells down there?
b. Is stubble on a shaved snatch a total turn off?
c. Do you find that more women are using those perfumed moist towellete things down there after a visit to the loo so that they can be ready for prime time should the occasion present itself?

BCAInfoSys
Topic Author

Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:42 am

a.) Yes.. the bush is always stanky if you ask me. I will never, ever go near a full bush again.

b.) Not necessarily, it just shows that she hasn't been taking care of herself, or hasn't had a reason to shave (no action in a little while)

c.) I haven't noticed or even known they did that. So no comment.

Steve  Smile

ryanb741

Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:47 am

a) not if she washes

b) It really hurts your face

c) don't know, been with the same woman for 7 years.
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

BOEING747-700

Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:02 am

Get rid of it, I dont like it at all.

Superfly

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:27 am

Jaysit:
Soap & water can do miracles.  Smile
I haven't been with a woman with poor hygene like BCAInfoSys has. I've never been with a woman who smelled badly.

Bring back the Concorde

copaair737

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:38 am

I like the hairy bush on women. Its exotic to me. Shaved just doesn't do it for me, I'll take a hairy bushed woman anyday. They keep it real.

-Copa
Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C, and Cocaine

EA CO AS

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:57 am

Not to sound too cocky but I have more authority and moral clarity on this subject because I have had more snatch than almost all members here at Airliners.net.

That's not a difficult boast to back up considering the number of gay men here and awkward teenagers who haven't even gotten a girl to kiss them yet.  Big grin

[Edited 2004-12-09 01:58:38]
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

Superfly

Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:02 am

EA CO AS:
Good one!  Big thumbs up

It's funny how those that are "gay men" or "awkward teenagers who haven't even gotten a girl to kiss them yet" are the ones that prefer a baold beaver.  Laugh out loud

There aren't that many gay dudes here. There are only two & a half active gay guys at this site.
Bring back the Concorde

An-225

Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:38 am

Can't say I am too bothered with hair, as long as she has good hygiene and doesn't smell bad down there. And I don't shave anything other than my face.

Alex.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

airxliban

Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:37 am

starting with the head: hair is good

now the face: eyebrows and eyelashes are fine, but its the nastiest thing ever when chicks have moustaches and other kinds of facial hair.

body: no hair is preferable, a little hair on arms is fine

happy trails are enough to make you retch

and as for down there, as long as it doesnt stink like a sewer then some hair is OK.
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.

September11

Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:20 pm

I find it amazing when men remove their butt/ass hair.
Airliners.net of the Future

BCAInfoSys
Topic Author

Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:24 pm

Well guys.. just for the record. I am neither gay or an awkward teenager, and I still prefer bald pussy!  Big grin

It's just easier, and you don't get hair in your mouth while you're doing it!

Steve

jaysit

Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:47 pm

Now speaking as I am for the 2.5 active gay guys on here, what happens for instance when you're with your girl after work and you get all turned on and head south BEFORE she's had a chance for some maintenance work, i.e., soap and water?

Do you just hold your breath, think of God and country and just lap it up and pretend you're at the French Blue cheese bar? Or do you say something like "let's shower together and let me shave the PanAm meatball logo down there?"

I remember watching a Spanish film "Jamon Jamon" starring a very young Penelope Cruz and a very hunky Javier Bardem, whose character announced in the film that he liked eating Penelope after a few days of funk because she tasted like a spanish potato omelette.

sccutler

Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:02 pm

Jaysit, if she routinely practices good hygiene, that is usually not a problem (subject to natural rhythms, of course). Realistically, if you get her straight out of the shower, a lot of the natural appeal is lost.

It is not inherently disgusting, it's just natural. And damn nice to do.

Never tried a Spanish Potato Omelette. Now, won't be able to try one withut laughing.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

jaysit

Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:09 pm

It is not inherently disgusting, it's just natural. And damn nice to do.

Oh, I bet.

The reason I'm asking these questions is that given the insane world we live in now where everyone is expected to have 2% bodyfat, buns of steel, and is expected to smell like a rose 24-7, I wonder how these rather natural pheromonal issues are handled by finicky eaters and other assorted finicky types.

Superfly

Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:20 pm

Jaysit:
Theres times I wanted it knowing she wasn't 'fresh' but she'd run to the shower before I could unzip my pants.  Smile
I am not in to sculpting the hairs either.

I must ask you, when your man is not clean do still want to....err....nevermind, I don't even want to know.

Please dont take any offense.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

jaysit

Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:37 pm

I must ask you, when your man is not clean do still want to....err....nevermind, I don't even want to know.

You asked for it buddy  Smile
So here goes.......

Well, of course you wouldn't wanna do it with a dude who isn't uh, well, uh, quite ready for prime time. And also, the level of uh, well, maintenance required before u go there is a bit more exacting.

With a woman, I figured its different. A swipe with a moist scented towellete and a trim with a lady gillette for any errant strands and she's ready for Oscar night with your big boy.

vaporlock

Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:32 pm

Yes or No to Body Hair........YES give me a real man with HAIR!!!  Big thumbs up

So as far as my preference if I'm going to be with a man......then give me a real man with hair......not a GQ look alike that resembles a 10 year old male!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

As for what you guys prefer....well to each his own but I know my drapes match the carpet!!! LOL Big grin

Phyllis  Wink/being sarcastic

mdsh00

Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:59 pm

Yes, I love a female with lots of hair all over her body. Soft and wooly is the way to go.

Signed,
Gkirk

[Edited 2004-12-09 10:00:02]
"Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat white guy who is threatened by change."

VonRichtofen

Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:13 pm

I'd like to hear some female opinions on chest hair. I have my fair share of it, lol.

Kris

ryanb741

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:04 pm

ROFLMAO @ Mdsh00 ! Big grin
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

ammunition

Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:10 pm

Yes Yes Yes, i have it and love it, and would like it on any (withing limits) guy any day!
Saint Augustine- 'The world is a book and those who do not travel, read only 1 page'

KROC

Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:25 pm

a. Doesn't a full bush trap all sorts of nasty smells down there?
b. Is stubble on a shaved snatch a total turn off?
c. Do you find that more women are using those perfumed moist towellete things down there after a visit to the loo so that they can be ready for prime time should the occasion present itself?

a.) It can. It depends on the woman, but not even soap and water is effective all the time.

b.) No, like someone said, it shows she takes care of the area, and I wouldn't expect her to shave it every day. And stubble doesn't hurt...man up.

c.) The loo? Come on now. Maybe I should start a thread about Euros calling our bathrooms "loo's" and how it bothers me.  Big grin Either way again it all depends on the woman. Its not exactly common place from what I have seen to hose down after a trip to the shit house.

Now speaking as I am for the 2.5 active gay guys on here, what happens for instance when you're with your girl after work and you get all turned on and head south BEFORE she's had a chance for some maintenance work, i.e., soap and water?

Do you just hold your breath, think of God and country and just lap it up and pretend you're at the French Blue cheese bar? Or do you say something like "let's shower together and let me shave the PanAm meatball logo down there?"

First off, not every sexual encounter results in "going down". In the heat of the moment bangs usually lead right to intercourse where the 'issue' can be averted. Also, just cause she has been at work, or the gym doesn't mean the "pie" is nasty (shaving greatly helps this). If its time to go downtown and its less than savory at the time, I just do the do and move on. Its all part of it. Chances are my package isn't always minty fresh when a chick is going down on me...It all balances out.

Logan22L

Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:47 am

When I met my girlfriend, she was a shaver, and I told her I preferred a bit of bush, so now she leaves it be. It works out pretty well, as I have a beard, so it's kind of like Velcro; keeps me down there longer.  Laugh out loud

Logan
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

SlamClick

Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:04 am

Back to high school biology for a moment. Let me remind you that the various aromas down there all carry pheromones. If your brain is not wired to enjoy them perhaps you might question a major decision you made a long time ago.

Any females out there dig really hairy ears?

Didn't think so.
Happiness is not seeing another trite Ste. Maarten photo all week long.

solnabo

Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:03 am

If the guy I meet got facial(?)hair like goatee, beard or 3 day shave, I dont care!

I´ve got 3-day-shave and are hairy on my chest and almost a crewcut "upstairs". Dont mind if my man is the same or without any hair on face, but prefere hair on head Big grin

Micke//SE
Airbus SAS - Love them both

aerobalance

Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:44 am

Simple.....If the lady keeps it trim - I'm in.
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

dreamer

Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:46 am

Someone asked for a woman's opinion. Honestly, in general I find men who are hairy to be more masculine. I don't mind hairy chest, back, butt, legs, arms and hands. However I don't really like a beard, a moustache is sexy only if it is full, not a few (invisible) stray hairs. Still, no hair is not a problem either, it really is the person that matters, not his hair or lack of.

I do not enjoy hairs poking out of nose, ears or very long, curly, stray hairs in eyebrows.

I find it kind of sad, that we all have to feel ashamed over our body hairs, forced to shave to be able to find a partner. I rather be without sex than to feel I am dirty and do not take care of myself just because I have a bush. Sure when in a relationship, I trim it only to make it easier for entry and access and less flossing for my partner. Baldness looks like a child, it is scary that men want that more? Is it adding to abuse of children?

Someone mentioned Playboy from long time ago, another interesting thing is porn movies or full-front/view nudity pictures of a woman's personal area will show you how they have changed.
For those men who are straight and have little experience with women will get chocked once they finally get to see a real women down there.
In the porn movies they are not only shaved, but totally waxed AND surgically altered to look different. They have actually removed or reduced the inner lips, outer lips and performed a fat removal of the pubic area. So they do not have the naturally mount, that on natural women come in all sizes and shaped. Then please add the silicon implants and the picture is completed. Sure if that turns you on, you will have little luck of finding a woman of your liking.

Sadly many young women feel the pressure and (more are watching porn) they have the same things done to them, still "designer vaginas " are just starting, but believe me, it will get there.

I think there is a huge misunderstanding about natural odor and uncleanness. With hysteria about not finding a partner, or being attractive cosmetic industry are laughing all the way to the bank!

Thank god there are still men out there like superfly, kroc and others. POWER to them, being able to enjoy what nature gave us without prenotions of how everything has to be.
still dreaming after all these years