futureuapilot

Microsoft Word 2002 Troubles.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:42 am

Hey guys, I'm working on a report from a trip I recently took, and was typing it in Microsoft Word 2002. Nearing the end I noticed I had no spelling errors or grammer errors, and with me not being a gifted speller, I knew that had to be wrong. I clicked Spell Check and a little box appeared that said "The Spelling And grammar Check is Complete, Text Marked with Do Not Check Spelling and Grammar was skipped." At no time did I tell it not to check my spelling, and I would like it to please start. I went to Tools, Options, and looked around the settings, everything seemed normal and from what I could see there was nothing indicating to not check my documents spelling, all the boxes that said "check spelling and grammar" were checked. My question to all you computer people out there, how do I get it so I can check my spelling again? I saved the document to a floppy and took it to school to check, but it said the same thing. Any help will be appreciated GREATLY!!! Thanks you all very much!!!
-Sam
The Pilot is the highest form of life on Earth!

L.1011

RE: Microsoft Word 2002 Troubles.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:26 am

If you look on your bottom bar, you will see a box with "English (United States)". To the right is a little book. Right click that book, and if any of those options are checked, uncheck them.

futureuapilot

RE: Microsoft Word 2002 Troubles.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:31 am

All the items are unchecked and it still won't check the spelling or grammar.
-Sam
The Pilot is the highest form of life on Earth!