1. It rains all day, every day, and you have no problems with that!
2. You can drive an SUV
, talk on the cell phone, and drink a latte at the same time.
3. It's raining and you're driving 10mph on the freeway, because it's raining.
4. Despite being hidden by clouds, you can correctly point in the general direction of every well-known volcano in the region.
5. You know the volcanic history of every volcano within 200 miles of your home.
6. You take a ferry to work.
7. There's 20 coffee joints within a 1-mile radius of where you live or work.
8. Like you, everyone drives a pickup with at least 2 rifles in the back...in the downtown area...and no one cares.
9. There's an anti-Bush, anti-war rally pretty much every day.
10. You complain when it rains and wishes for warmer weather, but then complain when it's too hot (over 80 degrees) and hope it rains.
11. You bitch and moan all winter about the crappy weather, then bitch and moan when you're in Hawaii or Cancun because it's too hot.
12. You get angry at all the Californians who have moved here...but then realize you're not a native yourself...and may have come from California yourself many years ago!
13. Your first paycheck was in the form of stock options.
14. You have salmon for Christmas dinner (I did this year!
15. You either work for Microsoft, Boeing, Amazon.com or some bio-tech firm.
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!