trekster

British Airways Interview

Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:22 am

Happy new year all. Sorry i was onot online to see it in as i did the past 2 years (sad i know) but this year was standing in the middle of a road with some mates, singing and stopping traffic. Aitn new year fun

Any way

Got a call on Monday from British Airways, seems i have been shortlisted for a interview at the British Airways Customer Contact centre just outside Manchester.

AT LAST

Yea, some of u may know i got a interview with Thomas Cook, but that was not a good job really, bad pay and hours. THIS is what i have been waiting for.
I am praying that my BT Customer training will pay of more, as i have experince in a call centre environment which companies like.

I shall keep u all updated, and please wish me luck, i need as much of the stuff as u can muster

Cheers

Dan
Where does the time go???

ndebelebev

RE: British Airways Interview

Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:15 am

Good Luck Dan

Be thinking of you.

Regards

Bev
Her Pose Is That Of Someone... Who Knows It All And Is In Total Control Of Her World... Little Does She Know...

Shamrock_747

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:05 am

Well done Daniel. You've done well to get to the interview stage and I'm sure you'll have further success. I really hope you get the job. Best of luck to you.

Keep us updated.  Smile

daedaeg

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:21 am

In my former life I worked in a call center and reps are very under appreciated.
I wish you much luck.
Everyday you're alive is a good day.

ClassicLover

Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:22 am

Good luck!!

Trent.
I do quite enjoy a spot of flying - more so when it's not in Economy!

ZKSUJ

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:20 pm

Best of luck, I hgope it goes well for you.

ZKSUJ

JGPH1A

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:26 pm

Good luck with your interview - hope it goes well ! I went up to BA's offices in Manchester 3 or 4 times, to see the people that look after Seating Control and Groups, when I was working at Waterside. It seemed like a nice place to work, and the people were great.
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

viveAF

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:52 pm

Best of luck with it.. Those offices in Didsbury really do look something special, lots of nice touches for the staff...

If you ever work on the RAPPORT section you might even get me calling for help... (usually to offload a pax who has checked in with his e-ticket and needs to get revalidated for a new flight.... The joys of technology!)

Hope it goes well for you... ever considered a jump over to Business Travel ?

bapilot2b

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:27 am

Good luck with your interview! Hope you get the job, you will love it. Im working for bmi in their contact centre in Rotherham and its great :d currently dealing with Diamond Club calls Big grin.
Jason Nicholls - v1images