Hoping to plan a trip to New Zealand with a buddy in mid-March, 11-18 or something of that nature.
Need some advice. I think the trip would be likely be on NZ
, just because they appear to have a lot of tour packages to New Zealand.
Anyway, here are some questions that I would like to ask. I have split them up into air travel related and tourism related questions:
1) Is it a good idea to plan a vacation with an NZ
2) Will I receive miles from NZ
for that sort of thing, or will they not grant me the miles?
3) How many miles would I get for a roundtrip from LAX
4) Could I credit the miles to my United account or Virgin Atlantic flying club account and how many miles would the credit be for?
5) Do the RB211 series 747-419s operate the LAX
routes more frequently than the GE
1) What are the best things to do in New Zealand for say a week's trip?
2) If I could only ever go to New Zealand once...what would be the must-dos?
3) It would appear as though most of the trips go to Christchurch...is the south island where most of the important sights are?
4) Would it be a sin to go to New Zealand and not go to Auckland?
Any comments would be much appreciated.
Kindest regards, AirxLiban
PARIS, FRANCE...THE BEIRUT OF EUROPE.