airlinelover

Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations

Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:07 pm

You know, after all the crap recently in the news and all over about celebrities and sexual misconduct allegations and the like, I thought I had seen it all.

But now, some canadian comes out saying Bill Cosby fondled her at college. But something jsut doesn't seem right..

From
http://www.comcast.net/News/ENTERTAINMENT//XML/1401_TV/92f69804-293a-4edb-bae1-bc2efa9d012b.html

PHILADELPHIA - Prosecutors say they want to interview Bill Cosby after meeting with a former Temple University employee who alleges the comedian fondled her in his suburban Philadelphia home.

Investigators also are interviewing other potential witnesses before deciding whether any charges are warranted, Bruce L. Castor Jr., the Montgomery County district attorney, said in a statement Monday.

Cosby, 67, a Temple alumnus and booster who frequently attends campus events, was a close friend and mentor to the 31-year-old woman, her parents said in an interview published Sunday in The Toronto Sun.

Then a little further down

Cosby's attorney, Walter M. Phillips Jr., has called the allegations "pointedly bizarre" and questioned why the woman waited a year to contact authorities.

The woman's parents told The Sun she filed the report after becoming more aware of ethical boundaries during her massage school training. They said she had not seemed herself recently, and that they knew something was bothering her.

"She's starting to understand that when you violate a person it's not right," her father told the newspaper.

The woman's parents said they live comfortably and denied their daughter had any financial motives for making her allegations.

Ok. What does not seem right here??? Read below.

Cosby, 67, a Temple alumnus and booster who frequently attends campus events, was a close friend and mentor to the 31-year-old woman, her parents said in an interview published Sunday in The Toronto Sun.

"She's starting to understand that when you violate a person it's not right," her father told the newspaper.

She's 31. Supposedly 30 when this happened. Either this is a huge money-making scam or this lady is more retarded then a former member of this forum..

She should be laughed right out of court.

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

777ER
Crew

RE: Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations

Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:35 pm

"She's starting to understand that when you violate a person it's not right," her father told the newspaper. She is 31 and she has JUST figured that out. You would at least expect a 10 year old to know that. Sorry but this is just a joke and she deserves to be laughed out of the court.
Head Forum Moderator
moderators@airliners.net
Flown: 1900D,S340,Q300,AT72-5/6,DC3,CR2/7,E145,E70/90,A319/20/21,A380,F100,B717,B733/4/8/9,B742/4,B752/3,B763,B772/W,B789
With: NZ,SJ,QF,JQ,EK,VA,AA,UA,DL,FL,AC

Boeing Nut

Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:18 pm

It all boils down to this. The remarks that Cosby made about fellow African Americans a while back pissed somebody off royally and this is thier way to "get back at him". I'd bet my life savings on that.
I'm not a real aeronautical engineer, I just play one on Airliners.net.

airlinelover

Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:27 pm

Boeing Nut- They were not directed at his "fellow" african americans.. His "fellow" african americans are the ok ones. It the lazy, mooching, want-the govt-to-pay-my-everything losers that he was picking at. And I am glad he did. If a white guy said it, it's racism. if Bill Cosby said it, it's not.

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

jaysit

Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:51 pm

Maybe he was just trying to show her his Jell'O Pudding Pop.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Boeing Nut

Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:17 am

Airlinerlover,

I realize this, but the people he was aiming those comments to see themselves as fellow African Americans. I'm glad he said it too. It's a damn shame when you get critiaized for telling the truth though, ain't it?
I'm not a real aeronautical engineer, I just play one on Airliners.net.

flybyguy

Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:57 am

Just another gold digger who wants a pass to easy street.
"Are you a pretender... or a thoroughbred?!" - Professor Matt Miller

CaptOveur

Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:55 am

If this was Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson I would have no difficulty believing it.

But it is Bill Cosby. Someone who says what needs to be said but the black community doesn't want to hear. Someone that tells the downtrodden blacks that they are their own worst enemy. Someone who has, himself, made a lot of enemies in doing this.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit shocked if this was a gold digger trying to cash in on something that didn't happen. If I had to pick one celebrity to watch my kids, it would probably be Bill Cosby.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

vaporlock

Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:53 pm

Jaysit, gotta love your comment Maybe he was just trying to show her his Jell'O Pudding Pop. I agree with you 100% and hell why did she wait a year to file a complaint??? Dum ass must be a blonde!!  Big thumbs up

Phyllis  Wink/being sarcastic

airlinelover

Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:27 pm

Jaysit- Thank you for a great laugh. That was classic!!!!!!!! I just hope this lady gets hers..

Boeing Nut, I know... What he said NEEDED to be said. Sadly, I guess the truth hurts...

Chris

QANTASforever

Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:23 pm

I guess I'm putting my rep and judgement on the line when I say this - but I don't believe this woman for a second.

It has freeloader written all over it.

QFF
Fighting for the glory of the Australian Republic.

airlinelover

Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:24 pm

I think that is the general consensus.

Again, that is feffed up.. She's 31.. That, if nothing else, will screw the case for her.

And If I had kids, I'd choose Bill Cosby to watch them if I needed to.

Chris (Still laughing at the Jello Pudding Pop comment)