planespotterx

Killzone For PS2

Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:44 am

Well only one more level to do before ive completed KILLZONE, its been a "ok" game, ive played worse and ive played better.
IMO the weapons were pretty bad, the fact that I need to waste 30 rounds on one Helghast only for them to shoot me a few times and im dead, thought that was a bit "iffy" but then I guess I should be looking for more cover to hide in lol.
Storyline was a disappointment, thought thered be more to it than just whats happened so far, basically the woman liking the guy, the half-helghast hating the other guy and a war going on for which i dont know why were fighting about.
Its a "ok" game, about a 8/10 personally, I think it was hyped up too much when it first came out and we saw the first pics, I hope KILLZONE2 for the PS3 is much more better and delves deeper into the story and covers up some of the bad "bugs" in the game.
Its not the fall that kills u, its the sudden stop at the end..

planespotterx

RE: Killzone For PS2

Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:25 pm

Just completed it btw, last level was slightly harder than the others (which IMO was good), took ages to kill all the bodyguards but I got there in the end.
Its not the fall that kills u, its the sudden stop at the end..