If the weather is nice :
- Meet at DUB
- Go over to runway 10/28 spotting area (more than enough vehicles to go around)
- Have lunch at the adjacent Santry shopping mall
- More aircrhaaft spotting
- Move to the city center at the end of the afternoon
- Check in hotels/B&b's
- Start drinking
- Have dinner in a traditional Irish pub/restaurant in Temple Bar
- Resume drinking
- Wake up with a huge hangover
- Have breakfast
- Resume spotting
If the weather is dire, there shall (...) be at least 3 vehicles to go around so we can always visit the sights of Dublin (and drink in the process).
Those include the Guinness storehouse, O'Connell/Grafton streets for shopping, Temple Bar, etc...
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards