SLC1
Topic Author

You Know, We Liberals Aren't All That Bad.

Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:06 pm

It seems like there are a lot of people who complain about liberal people on this particular website, but you know we aren't all that bad. Sure, I apologize for some bad apples, but we aren't all radical, nazi-liberal, Bush-bashing haters that like to incite anger. I try to go out of my way not to offend conservative people here. I don't hate conservatives, being from Utah, many of my friends and family members are conservative. So I'm liberal, and I'm not ashamed of it. It's my ideology. Just my two cents, thank you for your time, now I'll shut up.
We're gonna do what we like to call a "jetBlue how do you do", which is slang for dumping a bunch of fuel in the ocean

BN747

RE: You Know, We Liberals Aren't All That Bad.

Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:23 pm

I try to go out of my way not to offend conservative people here.

Trust me... just your being here is going to rile some of them up... I hope you stuck that olive branch out with the hand you use least ...because it is sure to severed!

Liberals are only bad to the 'acutely insecure' or 'the stonewall conservative types.'

They're also bad (in my book) when they go over the cliff with groups like PETA -- who mean well ...but go too damn far. I love animals nearly as much as they do.. but I'm no fool, we humans come 1st (yes that's selfish--but animals had their crack at ruling the world and at the rate we're going... it won't be long before they'll get it again) [all animals rise above the existance of the nutjob suicide-cult leaders that seem to pop up every 10 years--like the one busted thsi weekend] but we (people and can both peacefully exist and some of us need more time than others to be 'weened' off being meat eaters! I still turn away from a good ribeye steak!

All conservatives aren't bad... just most are.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson