mia

Herbert Grönemeyer

Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:58 am

We have a pretty large community with different tastes and stuff. I recently remembered how much I like Herbert Grónemeyer, especially the only 2 songs I know of his- 'Flugzeuge im Bauch' and 'Currywurst.'

What is your opinion?
"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."

Sabena332

RE: Herbert Grönemeyer

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:08 am

I like his music, especially because he is from the area I lived before. My parents still live next door to Herbert Grönemeyer's brother (a famous surgeon), I saw Herbert quite often when he visited his brother, he was always friendly and always stopped for a short chat when he saw my parents or me.

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

damirc

Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:13 am

Although his last album, Mensch, was really somber - for some reason or the other ... I still like it.

And I have to say it out loud .... faith was an unfriendly companion to him, but he still did manage to pick himself up and continue. Hut ab, Herbert, hut ab.

D.

TransIsland

Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:47 pm

No thanks. Too whiney for my liking. Though I do have fond memories of a Groenemeyer concert at the Waldbuehne in Berlin, but those are not due to his music  Big grin
I'm an aviation expert. I have Sky Juice for breakfast.