707CMF

Rhaa, French Sncf On Strike Again!

Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:16 pm

That's it, tomorrow, and next thursday as well, French Railway company is on strike, which means I'll have to drive to and back from work...

As the song said... "The drivers get their day off when we're all late for work again

I'm starting to get aggravated at this. I pay a yearly pass, and I know I will not be refunded for the days I have to use my car (quite glad I got one though).

On a side note, it snows quite a lot these days. If it snows as well tomorrow, I can only imagine what the traffic will look like...

Cheers,

707, aggravated (I've grown to like those train rides quite a lot lastly, and a day without train, is not a nice day for me)

UTA_flyinghigh

RE: Rhaa, French Sncf On Strike Again!

Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:01 pm

You should trhaanslate that London Underground song  Big grin

UTA
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

JGPH1A

Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:20 pm

So what else is new. You should rather open a thread when SNCF are NOT on strike - it would be less often.
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

707CMF

Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:29 pm

Rhaa, now snow *is* forecast for tomorrow. Criminal Unions.

I will request a day off instead, got a lot of things to do at home, and cannot do those these days...

Cheers,