edka

Question On Chicago Bulls...

Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:40 pm

Are there any Bulls fans out there? Do you think Bulls will reach playoffs this year?
Thanks

zizou

RE: Question On Chicago Bulls...

Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:08 pm

Not a bulls fan, instead a Sonics fan

I think the bulls will definately make the playoffs. The chasing pack lead by the magic and the nets are simply too far. I can see them finishing 6-8 and going out early in the playoffs.

But they have a awesome future to look forward to. The likes of Gordon, Deng, Heinrich, Nocioni are only going to get better in the years to come (especially Gordon). Add to that if they can keep either Chandler or Curry, then they are laughing.

CactusA319

RE: Question On Chicago Bulls...

Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:23 am

I'm a born again Bulls fan, enjoying the teams resurgence after 6 long years of self-imposed futility. I feel the Bulls have a great chance of making the playoffs (even though they have slumped of late) but probably won't make it past the first round. Still after not winning more than 30 games since MJ retired and starting out 0-9 this year, just making the playoffs is a huge accomplishment for this team. As mentioned, there are a lot of good young players so the Bulls will only get better with time.