Tobi3334
Topic Author

A.net Members At A Betting TV Show?

Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:19 am

Hi everybody,

I'm watching most the popular german TV show at the moment called "Wetten dass?".
Its a show were people can bet that they accomplish something, for example that they know all football results from the last 10 years or that they can identify 100 people just with touching there noses.

So, I thought about:

Are some members here who dare to go to such a show with an aviation topic? Maye someone know the whole schedule of an airline or someone can identify a plane blindfolded on there departuring noise?

Who thinks he es prepared for such a show?

Greeting,
Tobi

Sabena332

RE: A.net Members At A Betting TV Show?

Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:40 am

I saw it too, these two football guys were very impressive but I am glad that the show is over soon because I am waiting for the Sport-Studio Big grin.

Quoting Tobi3334 (Thread starter):
Are some members here who dare to go to such a show with an aviation topic? Maye someone know the whole schedule of an airline or someone can identify a plane blindfolded on there departuring noise?

Who thinks he es prepared for such a show?

I know many of these three-letter-codes because I used to work in the revenue accounting department of an airline where I saw many of them every day, but I think that this would be too lame to become a candidate at Wetten Dass.

Moment, this would be cool: They show me an A.net post without the username, I read the text and identify the username by means of the posting style, text, post layout, etc. Big grin.

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!